Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (52541 Views)

People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by tribalistseun: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian man, Mr Dimagbo Cleaverly Brown from Bonny LGA of Rivers State has been attacked by assassins in his house at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

An eyewitness, Bright Orgwu who spoke with IGBERE TV correspondent, revealed that the man's head was damaged and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery.

In his words,

"The man is an APC mobiliser who is living in Bonny LGA of Rivers State. He was attacked by assassins in his house on Saturday(22/9/2018) at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

"His head was opened by the attackers and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery. For now, he has been abandoned and may die if nothing is done urgently," he said.

More Details soon...

He's an idiot, he should go to hell. That's if this is not another SCAM format.

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Its clear pdp thugs are responsible.it wont stop buhari from getting 25% in rivers.i expect a retaliation from ojukaye.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
he deserve to die,and painfully
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
sehin79:
that south south especially rivers and violence is crazy there,i hope they can learn from the south west even the fact that election was competitive,no soul was lost....
do u know the kind of mad money yo will get,if you become the governor etc of any ss state expecially rivers,akwa,delta and by.
If your yorubass can kill and do skull mining for rituals,and yet dont have mind like ss or even se.
So yorubass are not scent either.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by histemple: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
seanfer:
I think we all have right of Association.... Politics is not a do or die affair.... We are Neighours first before we joined different political parties. We should all know that there will be life after Electioneering

If you know what people are going through because of this Daura President, you would understand why they did this to him.

Not too many people will even leave him alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by ibnzubair(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed
That poor man shouldn't have picked up a contest again..people curse him everyday still he doesn't care.i wonder how he copes with such insults...i dont like his either but i love his tribe,they are beautiful and caring...buhari should invest with what he has right now because he is going to loose ...

Pls is sokoto good for me to study veterinary medicine?

Sokoto is great, admission is relatively fair. Infrastructure, not so much.

But you'll have to prepare to cope with temperatures of 45° during the hot season
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by adesina746: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Beehshorp:
Them Bleep up.. Them for deal with am to the extent say he wouldn't be able to tell the tale or even use social media.. Don't quote me and tell me trash for anyone who supports buhari is evil and wicked

Your Father is evil and wicked
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Flashh: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
SMH.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Racoon(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
ogaontop:
Thanks to Almighty God that I wasn't killed then, cos I ran dearly for my life.One of my colleagues was burnt alive and she's even pregnant.Such a pity!!
Humn! Rest on sister. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
they would have move the machete a little bit down, it would have been better , next time he won't be lucky

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by casspersteve: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
My new lifestyle.....No time for attitudinal nonsense

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by crimeboss: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian man, Mr Dimagbo Cleaverly Brown from Bonny LGA of Rivers State has been attacked by assassins in his house at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

An eyewitness, Bright Orgwu who spoke with IGBERE TV correspondent, revealed that the man's head was damaged and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery.

In his words,

"The man is an APC mobiliser who is living in Bonny LGA of Rivers State. He was attacked by assassins in his house on Saturday(22/9/2018) at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

"His head was opened by the attackers and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery. For now, he has been abandoned and may die if nothing is done urgently," he said.

More Details soon...

He deserved what came to him, like he didn't know the killings in his state was orchestrated by buhari on his people whom he was campaigning for, and u think these people will take such insult lying low?, even in the dark everybody see clearly what buhari has done to the middle-belt people, no more propaganda again.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by crimeboss: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2018
AnanseK:

You must be one of the savages out there. But you can’t stop Buhari’s from winning the 2019 election

U must think ur vote stands as a majority, we shall see until then let buhari contest and rig it we are waiting.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by crimeboss: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Beehshorp:
Them Bleep up.. Them for deal with am to the extent say he wouldn't be able to tell the tale or even use social media.. Don't quote me and tell me trash for anyone who supports buhari is evil and wicked

Why didn't the people kill him?, he is just one dead body walking around and talking rubbish, next time I think he won't try that nonsense again.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Ikpongiton:
he deserve to die,and painfully
So people can be this useless.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by attomgoya1(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Beehshorp:

Read your post again and tell me you're not evil.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Str8talk21: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2018
This is what stupidity brings along with it.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Erahu(f): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Buhari send am? Now where is d buhari u campaigning for now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Erahu(f): 1:13am On Sep 25, 2018
U are lucky dem no burn u at d mention of DAT name buhari
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Volcano12(f): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2018
yarimo:
PDP and violence are like 5 and 6 undecided angry embarassed
Must it be PDP.There are other parties in this Nigeria abeg.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Volcano12:

Must it be PDP.There are other parties in this Nigeria abeg.
none of other political party is violence like pdp . PDP is 100 % frustrating , killing and destroying people's property since 1999 BC undecided
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by edupedia: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Beehshorp:

...u start wahala and u usually cannot finish it...if Buhari supporters react u will start shouting dictatorship forgetting silly comments made like someone on tramadol...
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by zyzxx(m): 1:44am On Sep 25, 2018
[b][/b]
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by edupedia: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2018
histemple:

If you know what people are going through because of this Daura President, you would understand why they did this to him.

Not too many people will even leave him alive.

....people have been going through the same problems since 1960 including those of us commenting here...stop being over-dramatic...it wont bring your looters back...by the way what happened to all the lies u people used to tell about Buhari till Ortom crossed over?...have herdsmen disappeared from the face of Nigeria?...liars upandan...
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by msylva2147(m): 2:27am On Sep 25, 2018
I see a lot of comments here on this forum from the supposed educated youths and I wonder if truly most of them are graduates as they claimed. Since when did the Nigerian constitution stops someone from campaigning in an oppositions ' stronghold? That he campaign for someone does not automatically means you most vote for him and just like any other citizen he has every right to campaign anywhere he likes but you have the choice to follow him or not, so why most you attack someone because he supported someone you don't like? I pity the lazy youths of this country called Nigeria.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Awaja(m): 2:34am On Sep 25, 2018
What a cruel/sad way to factory reset a gadget.
The perpetrators must be fished out.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by tigerclaws: 3:05am On Sep 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Propaganda! Maybe na confra fight him come de use politics cover
Tonye diswan you don dey romance Buhari these days grin
enyego gi olu?

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by marvinsync(m): 3:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

In his words,

More Details soon...

what do u expect when ur supporting a lifeless terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.