Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (52544 Views)

People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Splashme: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2018
rentAcock:
I don't support violence but no Nigerian politician is worth campaigning for.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2018
iAudio:
No be crase dey worry the guy
Na crazeO confirmed one grin grin grin
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by itchie: 9:06am On Sep 25, 2018
The cut touched his brain?
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by itchie: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
excomarow:
They are angry you oppressed them. grin

Keep the good work man, Buhari will surely win 2019 election.

Instead of you to be talking of how to raise money to support his medical expenses, all you care about is him going back to continue campaigning for buhari?
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by draggie(f): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed
That poor man shouldn't have picked up a contest again..people curse him everyday still he doesn't care.i wonder how he copes with such insults...i dont like his either but i love his tribe,they are beautiful and caring...buhari should invest with what he has right now because he is going to loose ...

Pls is sokoto good for me to study veterinary medicine?
Sokoto has a good veterinary school, I graduated from there too but no social life there, you'll read 24/7.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
He's even lucky that they didn't kill him..... That's a lesson to other potential campaigners to learn.... Campaigning for lifeless one is madness at it's peak
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2018
draggie:

Sokoto has a good veterinary school, I graduated from there too but no social life there, you'll read 24/7.

Is the school competitive
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by excomarow(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2018
itchie:

Instead of you to be talking of how to raise money to support his medical expenses, all you care about is him going back to continue campaigning for buhari?

I send am angry

Philanthropist go care for him and his entire family
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by jegz25(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2018
OVAFYNBOY:
So you think say our Rivers State na Daura or Aso Rock?
Mumu dey worry you
you are a barbarian. So someone can't support whom he likes in peace in your village abi?
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Obviously PDP rivers state is not sure of retaining the state so wish to now attack and bully opposition.

This shows that APC will/has overrun rivers for sure
you are funny. undecided i told you rivers state is pdp state.and they have no love for buhari, he's Lucky he's even alive embarassed
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Butterflyleo: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
you are funny. undecided i told you rivers state is pdp state.and they have no love for buhari, he's Lucky he's even alive embarassed

Rivers state isn't PDP state. Stop frustrating yourself.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Rivers state isn't PDP state. Stop frustrating yourself.

you from there ? grin grin
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
nelronaldo:
Campaigning for Buhari in a place where the people don't want to hear that name is not smart.

It is comparable to insulting mohammed in a mosque in daura. Buhari killed people in Eastern nigeria, he is not loved there and I'm sure he knows it. Why then do you want to die being foolish campaigning for a killer inside the compound of those he cut down their relatives.

The guy is lucky I wasn't there. I for beat shege commot for him zombie skull.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by HotMata: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
This is just unfortunate, even though we are in a Nation with many freedon, it shows that in some states in the same nation some persons still just can't express their freedom on association and freedom of speech, and this I find to discomforting and bad. The government of that state has caused these violence through their tune and actions towards politics in the state. Heating the polity up in this manner will only get those at the grassroot hurt the more.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Dayoara: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
That is way too far...... I hate violence there a friendly ways to send a ⚠ sign to someone than these.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by fillagefiful: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
seanfer:

How are you going to react if it happened to you Sibling?

If any of my siblings is working for darkness he or she should be ready for the rough path. Nonsense!
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
draggie:

Draggie as in shortened form of dragon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.