Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (52542 Views)

People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 3:46am On Sep 25, 2018
nelronaldo:
Campaigning for Buhari in a place where the people don't want to hear that name is not smart.

It's not smart but SUICIDE
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by sirjoe1124(m): 4:24am On Sep 25, 2018
yarimo:
PDP and violence are like 5 and 6 undecided angry embarassed
Likewise APC demons
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Astrosmart: 4:29am On Sep 25, 2018
technicallyrich:
You can campaign for buhari in the core north,not middle belt as some middle beltans na hate him.
And also in yoruba states.
But campaigning for buhari in biafra ss and se alone is folishness,it will even be better to do it in igbo states because they will only talk and express their hatred but in ss they will just mark the person and finish him at night.
Although i dont support then,but wont condemn it either since buharii clearly hates them.
Be wise.
I swr if he did it in Benin,he wouldn't even make the news..

He for don die since
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by jeffizy(m): 4:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Racoon:
Please
extrapolate
this unfortunate development to what Buhari's supporters did to the corpers in Bauchi and other souls lost during the 2011 election till date esp.in the north. cry cry cry
Juxtapose you mean.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 25, 2018
bonny people and love for money.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by tunjijones(m): 5:21am On Sep 25, 2018
For you to have this kind of mind you are a wicked soul and surely you will reap whatever u wish anyone in 100 fold.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by dustydee: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed
That poor man shouldn't have picked up a contest again..people curse him everyday still he doesn't care.i wonder how he copes with such insults...i dont like his either but i love his tribe,they are beautiful and caring...buhari should invest with what he has right now because he is going to loose ...

Pls is sokoto good for me to study veterinary medicine?
It is (or at least it used to be). I know a couple of people that graduated from the school and they are doing very well.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2018
maxtop:
That serves him right.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by autonomous22: 5:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Na So !
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 5:45am On Sep 25, 2018
sehin79:
that south south especially rivers and violence is crazy there,i hope they can learn from the south west even the fact that election was competitive,no soul was lost....
What about Ekiti? Someone was bathed with acid. They should rather learn from SE. We don't kill ourselves because of zoo politics at least since NK came onboard.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by fillagefiful: 5:54am On Sep 25, 2018
seanfer:
I think we all have right of Association.... Politics is not a do or die affair.... We are Neighours first before we joined different political parties. We should all know that there will be life after Electioneering

But some people in Benue and Plateau don't have live with buhari government. Even some people across the country. Down with buhari! Let the idiot go to buhari built hospital for treatment naa.

Traitor!
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by divinelove(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Every Buhari supporter deserves death
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Seetto: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2018
maxtop:
That serves him right.
If it were APC that attacked, you will be the first to start labelling APC satanic party.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Seetto: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2018
divinelove:
Every Buhari supporter deserves death
Death is what u craved for, it shall knock at your door and minds you, buhari is unstoppable 2019.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by seanfer(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2018
fillagefiful:

But some people in Benue and Plateau don't have live with buhari government. Even some people across the country. Down with buhari! Let the idiot go to buhari built hospital for treatment naa.

Traitor!

How are you going to react if it happened to you Sibling?
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2018
I don't want to believe this headline but if it's true, the security operatives should get to work. If some Northerners could campaign for Jonathan then a southerner has the right to campaign for Buhari. What kind of politics of hatred is this.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Jermat20(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2018
Na lie jor this guy was involved in an argument over a lady that doesn't even love him.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by GIFTD: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2018
You're heartless ooh! so there is no freedom of speech again in this country to campaign whoever is your choice. author=maxtop post=71498514]That serves him right. [/quote]
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Chiy2k: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Next time he hear Buha talk less of RI, he will run 4 40 kilometers
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by victorD3: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Assassins came into his house just to injure his head then ran away. Did they drop a threat note that said they came because he supports Buhari?

Young man go and pay the youth you mobilised the last time.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Nekichuks1: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2018
pweshdodo:
embarassed
That poor man shouldn't have picked up a contest again..people curse him everyday still he doesn't care.i wonder how he copes with such insults...i dont like his either but i love his tribe,they are beautiful and caring...buhari should invest with what he has right now because he is going to loose ...

Pls is sokoto good for me to study veterinary medicine?
Go n study vet in university of Ibadan
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Nekichuks1:
Go n study vet in university of Ibadan
Its too competitive there
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Albinoflash(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Rip to him in advance,keep supporting evil and evil awaits u
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2018
jeffizy:

Juxtapose you mean.
Yes sir! Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by gare(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian man, Mr Dimagbo Cleaverly Brown from Bonny LGA of Rivers State has been attacked by assassins in his house at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

An eyewitness, Bright Orgwu who spoke with IGBERE TV correspondent, revealed that the man's head was damaged and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery.

In his words,

"The man is an APC mobiliser who is living in Bonny LGA of Rivers State. He was attacked by assassins in his house on Saturday(22/9/2018) at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

"His head was opened by the attackers and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery. For now, he has been abandoned and may die if nothing is done urgently," he said.

More Details soon...

Those he is campaining for should come to his rescue, carry APC matter for head and nobody know you
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2018
nelronaldo:
Campaigning for Buhari in a place where the people don't want to hear that name is not smart.
Totally unwise, he should campaign up North.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by rock003: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
yarimo:
PDP and violence are like 5 and 6 undecided angry embarassed

We still remember how your god, buhari, killed and maimed people, including corpers, when he lost in 2011

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by olajizz01(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote à again..people curse him everyday still he doesn't care.i wonder how he copes with such insults...i dont like his either but i love his tribe,they are beautiful and caring...buhari should invest with what he has right now because he is going to loose ...

Pls is sokoto good for me to study veterinary medicine?[/b][/quote]Buhari will loss for your dream abi,and if the reverse is the case,na another story you go dey yan,northerners are intolerant,they are violent in nature,but because the urgly incident happened in your hell,its normal,most of you will shock your bone marrow come 2019,useless hypocrite.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by olajizz01(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2018
luvmijeje:
I don't want to believe this headline but if it's true, the security operatives should get to work. If some Northerners could campaign for Jonathan then a southerner has the right to campaign for Buhari. What kind of politics of hatred is this.
But some fools in the south didn't know that,most eps.SE and part of SS.
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by mariesnikz(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

A Nigerian man, Mr Dimagbo Cleaverly Brown from Bonny LGA of Rivers State has been attacked by assassins in his house at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

An eyewitness, Bright Orgwu who spoke with IGBERE TV correspondent, revealed that the man's head was damaged and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery.

In his words,

"The man is an APC mobiliser who is living in Bonny LGA of Rivers State. He was attacked by assassins in his house on Saturday(22/9/2018) at night for campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari.

"His head was opened by the attackers and the Doctors said the cut touched his brain and requires urgent surgery. For now, he has been abandoned and may die if nothing is done urgently," he said.

More Details soon...
Op I dnt bliv dis ur story ooo Buhari supporters dnt av a brain hw comes dey say it affected his brain?
Re: Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
olajizz01:
But some fools in the south didn't know that,most eps.SE and part of SS.

Leave them na. They will be playing senseless politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.