Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations (33550 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Mccollins042(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2018
If I were Ambode I would replace those LGA chairmen join OXO and install new chairmen under pdp. shikinah

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Naychuzzy(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Benz4pimp:
i love your write up but can you let the house know what ambode has done to deserve a second term?please no insults!!!2.Tinubu owns the house of assembly member meaning ambode knows he is up for impeachment the moment he decamps!!!This is politics and not mathematics!!!If ambode was called to serve by Tinubu,why is he so keen on a second term!!!2nd term shouldn’t be compulsory to him!!!If ambode is so important to Lagos,he should go for the primaries!!!Let me chip in this,Tinubu knows how much comes in Lagos as IGR,Tinubu knows ambode must surely chop money but when you give back to the society just 20% of what comes into the state,there is a big problem of greed!!!

Now, while i appreciate and acknowledge one or two of the points you made, I'd start by saying your first question is somewhat senseless and severely coated with ignorance and absurdity. For it is clear to the BLIND the huge, unfathomable difference Ambode has made so far. Ranging from infrastructure to Power to the now highly-cordinated state agencies like the FRSC, Waste Management, n the likes. His marks are all over the place. You think its really these days for a governor to make promises and actually deliver?. No hypocrisy man.

2. Agreed with the house of assembly thing. Impeachment could be very well at stake if he decamps but hell, the party he decamps to must have a platform to slug that out with APC, same way the so called Saraki has done with his Senate Presidency.

3. And HELL NO!. 2ND TERM ISNT COMPULSORY TO HIM.. Lagosians WANT him.. Tinubu may anymore not, but Lagosians fuckiing wants him to continue. Its quite as simple as that. Even he knows how much the people needs him to continue all he's been doing.

4/ lastly, which stupid he dey chop. Fine everyone in big positions eats, but then, there are tons of governors today who would receive the same kind of money Ambode receives and still divert it to personal account. Mtchewwwwwww. Oga.. M outta here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by tiredoflife(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Why don't he take police to arrest tinubu? Abi is tinubu above the law. MR Governor, you have dossiers and files of corruption against the brown teeth afonja. Arrest the bastard.

That's if he was not involved in the fraud
Lagos has being a cash cow for them all
If u play well u will then be moved up the food chain to be the next governor cool
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Drguzzykola(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:
Ambode has no idea how important he already is to the people of Lagos.. Trust me, if I was him, I wouldn't be that scared, if at all. Becos the real voters would prefer him over some imposed candidate as they've known and seen what he is made of and can do. There is no two way about that.. Come Friday, if he loses the primary. All he needs do immediately is join the fcking PDP and APC will be doomed.

He doesn't need to campaign much anymore. The real lagosians have seen his works in every part so all he need to do is never give up. And there will be so much possibility that both Tinubu and his so called loyalists will end up regretting why they rejected him. I know the reason they rejected him in the first place is so meaningless and insignificant and unrelated to the actual growth and development of Lagos state so FCK APC.

Ambode has done nothing but led the way his instincts and morals have taught him. Too bad he isn't the type to line up people's pockets with govt money.

believe me.. APC will b after his life if he dare join PDP coz he ll sink APC forever in Lagos, ApC will not wana take it gentle with him..
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by yurLink: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:
Ambode has no idea how important he already is to the people of Lagos.. Trust me, if I was him, I wouldn't be that scared, if at all. Becos the real voters would prefer him over some imposed candidate as they've known and seen what he is made of and can do. There is no two way about that.. Come Friday, if he loses the primary. All he needs do immediately is join the fcking PDP and APC will be doomed.

He doesn't need to campaign much anymore. The real lagosians have seen his works in every part so all he need to do is never give up. And there will be so much possibility that both Tinubu and his so called loyalists will end up regretting why they rejected him. I know the reason they rejected him in the first place is so meaningless and insignificant and unrelated to the actual growth and development of Lagos state so FCK APC.

Ambode has done nothing but led the way his instincts and morals have taught him. Too bad he isn't the type to line up people's pockets with govt money.

People like you don't understand what politics means, Did u know Ambode before he was equally imposed on party members to contest in the first place, what APC is doing is strengthen Political institution. The governor ran the government as a 1 man show, without carry people that worked for him along, Thinking that once i don't offend Asiwaju nobody would be an obstacle to this second term bid. We need to learn and grow Political.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Naychuzzy(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2018
yurLink:

People like you don't understand what politics means, Did u know Ambode before he was equally imposed on party members to contest in the first place, what APC is doing is strengthen Political institution. The governor ran the government as a 1 man show, without carry people that worked for him along, Thinking that once i don't offend Asiwaju nobody would be an obstacle to this second term bid. We need to learn and grow Political.

Trash Talk
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2018
tiredoflife:

That's if he was not involved in the fraud
Lagos has being a cash cow for them all
If u play well u will then be moved up the food chain to be the next governor cool

Hmmm. So what u saying is that you and I can't be governor of the state, until one useless movement endorse you..

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Naychuzzy(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2018
yurLink:

From your dumb ass write ups I can see what people like you think politics is. Political institution.. Mtchewwwwwww. Shit talks.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2018
codedguy1:

True that Ambode would know a lot about how Tinubu has helped himself with Lagos goodies, but doing anything to arrest him will be rather naive and suicidal.

How are you sure while tinubu was fleecing lagos with Ambodes connaivance and help that Ambode himself was not helping himself. So you see if Ambode as much as tries to Bleep Tinubu up in that aspect he should make sure he himself is clean.

With the cult like following tinubu has a thug will just take it upon himself to do Ambode strong thing.

Usually in things like this everyone has put his hand in the cookie jar.

Then they should both bleep off.. if I was Ambode I would fight them. If I go down, then majority if not all will also go down with me. He has nothing to lose.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by OldBeer: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Now, while i appreciate and acknowledge one or two of the points you made, I'd start by saying your first question is somewhat senseless and severely coated with ignorance and absurdity. For it is clear to the BLIND the huge, unfathomable difference Ambode has made so far. Ranging from infrastructure to Power to the now highly-cordinated state agencies like the FRSC, Waste Management, n the likes. His marks are all over the place. You think its really these days for a governor to make promises and actually deliver?. No hypocrisy man.

2. Agreed with the house of assembly thing. Impeachment could be very well at stake if he decamps but hell, the party he decamps to must have a platform to slug that out with APC, same way the so called Saraki has done with his Senate Presidency.

3. And HELL NO!. 2ND TERM ISNT COMPULSORY TO HIM.. Lagosians WANT him.. Tinubu may anymore not, but Lagosians fuckiing wants him to continue. Its quite as simple as that. Even he knows how much the people needs him to continue all he's been doing.

4/ lastly, which stupid he dey chop. Fine everyone in big positions eats, but then, there are tons of governors today who would receive the same kind of money Ambode receives and still divert it to personal account. Mtchewwwwwww. Oga.. M outta here.
Benz4pimp asked for an intelligent discourse devoid of insult but it seems you are incapable of it.

Manners man, it will take you far.

Just because you see things differently does not mean you should degrade the other person. Both of you are less wrong.
Who is right nobody knows.

This politician you are fighting and cursing people over, including their parents, do not deserve the level of service you are giving them. They are all one and the same

But disregard everything I have written if you are currently paid to do this.
in that case, your employer's should be proud.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Are you lagosians? Are you the mouthpiece of all lagosians?
Naychuzzy:

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Xisnin(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Have you bathed or brushed your teeth this morning? I see you're a female but you seem to be so full of trash that each of your statement is coated with crap. You should go check out other topics that are ripe for your type or Simply STFU if you gon remain here. Ode. Which day you visit the Epe last? You see as e be?. Mtchewwwwwww
He is not a female. There are many like him posing as a female to lure unsuspecting male.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Chanchit: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

SMH. If Ambode is as foolish as you are, he would be in pdp already by now.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by codedguy1(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Then they should both bleep off.. if I was Ambode I would fight them. If I go down, then majority if not all will also go down with me. He has nothing to lose.

Its a very bad place Ambode has found himself. I heard he has dobaled to so many people that he might be crawling now.

If I am Ambode, if I lose the primaries I will just back out and allow them do whatever. Going to another party will put him in a precarious position if APC eventually wins.

Tinubu is underestimating the power of the people and that might just do him in in Lagos with sympathy votes and even people who are tired of him going against him by voting an9ther party.

Tinubu believes nothing can happen in Lagos, but when God wan do person strong thing he go first make pharoah strong him heart before the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by lagdmark(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Exqueen:
He's the governor, he should be in charge.
even if he's not going to win, fight
Or let him consult Saraki for a manual on how to deal with Tinubu.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by writeprof(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2018
I managed to get the gist of this article. However, either the OP or the guildng needs an editor badly. I'm available.
As for Ambode, it's not by force to SERVE. Why not leave quietly now that the ovation could be loud?
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Yankiss(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedSame way elderly ones in your house from 48 above are kids.Who cares if he sack/deprived those useless LG chairmen of monthly allocation. They are all failure. All dey do b4 nah to share money,bribe some landloads with rams.I pay 40k for land use charge against 9k Fashola govt and i dey drive in gullies here and there.It shall not be well with anybody dat support Ambode.Nonsense
I support Lagosians and their right to free choice of leadership. Not Ambode or anyone. I only posited that if I were in his shoes and pushed to the wall, I could react. Danke.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by femarse: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

if politics is as simple as you have describe it here , even you would have become the president

if ambode has all that money in Lagos under his control and he is still scared doesn't that tell you the matter is not that simple as described above??
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Naychuzzy(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2018
Chanchit:

SMH. If Ambode is as foolish as you are, he would be in pdp already by now.

Nah pussy. He isn't in PDP yet n that's why he isn't as foolish as YOU are.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Naychuzzy(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2018
femarse:

if politics is as simple as you have describe it here , even you would have become the president

if ambode has all that money in Lagos under his control and he is still scared doesn't that tell you the matter is not that simple as described above??

I feel ya bra but then, never said any of my statement were simple or could be as simple as I put it. Its all procession. All I know is Ambode doesn't get the ticket, APC will get messed up.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

The day he decamps is the day that those blind followers of Bourdillon in the State House of Assembly will impeach him.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

And THAT has got to stop.

But the same m*rons who say they are against God-fatherism (which BTW is what brought Ambode to power) are the ones complaining when Tinubu says I will not play Godfather, go to direct primaries and let the people decide. Tinubu has been advocating direct primaries in all APC elections across the country, he cant then be anointing candidates in his own state.

You would think that people against Godfatherism would welcome this but the truth is most of the people supporting Ambode on nairaland are supporting him either because either 1) they are PDP, 2) they are against Tinubu or 3) they are from the SE. There are very few people (if any) who actually supporting him because they think he has done a good job, if there are they arent mentioning it.
This particular fight has nothing to do with God-fatherism because if it were truly against Godfatherism, they would be happy that Lagos has gone the way of direct primaries because Tinubu having unleashed the direct primary from the bottle cannot put it back in the bottle going forward.

There is no APC supporter who is against what is happening, therefore APC will still win. In fact many are happy that Tinubu wont dictate candidates going forward because for most APC supporters Ambode was never their candidate in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2018
OboOlora:
If u like seize allocations to Oba of Lagos and even destroy the nest-like drop off points u used to deceive gullible Lagosians, u r going back to Epe, Ghost has already reserved a part time job for u as a bouncer in Quilox.

Drunkard!
In your dream right
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by moderatedguy: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
fasho01:
Baba tread softly ooo.. It's this your attitude that is making them kick against you in the first place. You cannot keep doing the same thing and expect a different result
so u expect him to just sit back and watch some miscreants rubbish his political career?
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by FitnessHomme: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by tiredoflife(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Hmmm. So what u saying is that you and I can't be governor of the state, until one useless movement endorse you..

The useless movement is the party delegates that votes in the party primaries
So yes u can't without them
Only if u can change them
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by spafu(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2018
Kdon2:

Pained. Your bitterness will not help you
The only pained person here is the useless Afonja who quoted me. Senseless Mbati mbati.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by spafu(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2018
phabulux:

O ni opolo eyo kan ba i!
The animalistic Afonjas and worshipers of Tinubu are busy quoting me up and down. Yeye people.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

i actually thought I could have a discuss with an adult,I was so wrong!!!!
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

kikiki!!!you are fuming like your frustrated parents!!!!hahahahaha!!!!he is so pained!!!fool ish fool.....Only bas tards like you would want the guy that looks like a panda for second term
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2018
geometricaxis:

But the same m*rons who say they are against God-fatherism (which BTW is what brought Ambode to power) are the ones complaining when Tinubu says I will not play Godfather, go to direct primaries and let the people decide. Tinubu has been advocating direct primaries in all APC elections across the country, he cant then be anointing candidates in his own state.

You would think that people against Godfatherism would welcome this but the truth is most of the people supporting Ambode on nairaland are supporting him either because either 1) they are PDP, 2) they are against Tinubu or 3) they are from the SE. There are very few people (if any) who actually supporting him because they think he has done a good job, if there are they arent mentioning it.
This particular fight has nothing to do with God-fatherism because if it were truly against Godfatherism, they would be happy that Lagos has gone the way of direct primaries because Tinubu having unleashed the direct primary from the bottle cannot put it back in the bottle going forward.

There is no APC supporter who is against what is happening, therefore APC will still win. In fact many are happy that Tinubu wont dictate candidates going forward because for most APC supporters Ambode was never their candidate in 2011.
spot on
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by fasho01(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
moderatedguy:
so u expect him to just sit back and watch some miscreants rubbish his political career?

Nobody rubbished his political career but he himself. Why wasn't this the case with fashola? Obviously cos he played his politicking well from day 1 which ambode didn't do and fashola performed above average bit same can't be said for ambode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Comments On Buhari's Sins, Defection Plan To PDP / Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.