Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations (33546 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Degift: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Unfortunately Asiwaju would not yield nor give the ticket to Ambode this time because the matter is more of self defence for his own political survival than surface reasons for ticket denial being peddled around as also highlighted in this write-up.

*Tinubu has been dining with Buhari's devils who are both only interested in getting his support for winning the presidential election (anyway God bid) but would start decimating him politically just after elections.

Tinubu knows that he is now in a dilemma for ever supporting Buhari and so chose a seeming lesser danger of using Sanwolu with no own existing political structure that can be colonised by Buhari instead of a real bigger danger of fielding Ambode whom Buhari and his cabal would likely forcefully woo, strengthen and use to checkmate Tinubu in his powerbase, Lagos, after elections, in line with Buhari usual style of empowering and employing godsons or political enemies to deal with the godfathers or more influential predecessors in every state just after benefiting from the support of the latter ( check his array of ministers and political arsenal of their respective states to confirm this: e.g. Gaduje vs Kwankwanso, Fashola vs Tinubu , Shitu vs AJIMOBI etc.)

So, Tinubu is eating with the devil with the proverbial long spoon by denying AMBODE the ticket.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by texazzpete(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Why don't he take police to arrest tinubu? Abi is tinubu above the law. MR Governor, you have dossiers and files of corruption against the brown teeth afonja. Arrest the bastard.

He should take the federal police to arrest tinubu , a key Ally of the President?

I hope This your lack of sense is not due to a family curse?

Call Pastor Olashore on 08099008080 for deliverance as soon as possible.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by derbykol(f): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by FAB14: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
You all can pretend to love Ambode more than us. Most of his today's supporters voted against him when we presented him in 2015. Ambode has fall below APC yardstick with enormous resources at his disposal. Fashola & Muiz caucuses are back to APC in Lagos.
How could a sitting Governor not have any leaders to run to. Fashola was able to rally leaders to support his 2nd term bid.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Quidquopro: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
FAB14:
You all can pretend to love Ambode more than us. Most of his today's supporters voted against him when we presented him in 2015. Ambode has fall below APC yardstick with enormous resources at his disposal. Fashola & Muiz caucuses are back to APC in Lagos.
How could a sitting Governor not have any leaders to run to. Fashola was able to rally leaders to support his 2nd term bid.

Because Ambode overrelied on Tinubu's lone support and his good performance as good enough for his second term ambition.

He never knew Tinubu will betray him like this.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by phabulux: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
spafu:

The animalistic Afonjas and worshipers of Tinubu are busy quoting me up and down. Yeye people.

Pafun...

Go back to school...

...maad man!
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Oponel1962: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sack them.
You are better in Government than all of them.Get another party forms and we will vote for you.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:
Ambode has no idea how important he already is to the people of Lagos.. Trust me, if I was him, I wouldn't be that scared, if at all. Becos the real voters would prefer him over some imposed candidate as they've known and seen what he is made of and can do. There is no two way about that.. Come Friday, if he loses the primary. All he needs do immediately is join the fcking PDP and APC will be doomed.

He doesn't need to campaign much anymore. The real lagosians have seen his works in every part so all he need to do is never give up. And there will be so much possibility that both Tinubu and his so called loyalists will end up regretting why they rejected him. I know the reason they rejected him in the first place is so meaningless and insignificant and unrelated to the actual growth and development of Lagos state so FCK APC.

Ambode has done nothing but led the way his instincts and morals have taught him. Too bad he isn't the type to line up people's pockets with govt money.

This is what many of you don't get and just won't get.

Automatic tickets and remaining in office without facing any kind of contest or primaries = Imposition and Godfatherism.

Lagosians don't want Ambode because he's incompetent and the dirty and chaotic Lagos they left behind pre 1999 is back under Ambode.

Are Lagosians defending him like they defended Fashola? No.

Ambode's only supporters are online Igbos miscreants and anti Nigerian elements.

You are against godfatherism while at the same time supporting imposition and godfatherism.

Confused, hypocritical and ignorant people everywhere.

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by olumide4christ: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Have you bathed or brushed your teeth this morning? I see you're a female but you seem to be so full of trash that each of your statement is coated with crap. You should go check out other topics that are ripe for your type or Simply STFU if you gon remain here. Ode. Which day you visit the Epe last? You see as e be?. Mtchewwwwwww

Is Epe the only place in Lagos that needs development? Come my side of Lagos & see the bad roads, blocked drains, etc there. Yet Ambode is spending billions to build Oshodi interchange less than a kilometer away, spending billions to build fancy canopies for BRT buses at Yaba, Oyingbo, TBS, etc. Go to these places I have mentioned, take out time to walk to streets in the environs where these multi billion naira projects are situated and see for yourself how dilapidated those places are. If he had spent 25% of the costs of those projects on roads & drainages, Lagos would have been far better.
Who BRT bus stop help?
Do we want to talk about the refuse and waste littering the whole state? Or maybe you don't live in Lagos but you are just typing from your phone.
In my area, residents even used refuse/waste to construct roundabout at a T-junction which didn't have roundabout before. I was in a hurry to house fellowship that Sunday if not I would have taken a picture of it & post it. The PSP trucks that collected our waste previously don't come again...we have to start looking for alternatives. Some neighbours even talked about carrying smelly refuse inside their car to go and empty it a major dump elsewhere. Imagine that...in 2018!
Ambode stopped Fashola's projects...let him just move on. He has helped to beautify the commercial areas of Lagos but beyond that...not impressed about any other thing.

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Ojinnakaike: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
You have not seen anything, its time for PDP to come on board.

Have you bathed or brushed your teeth this morning? I see you're a female but you seem to be so full of trash that each of your statement is coated with crap. You should go check out other topics that are ripe for your type or Simply STFU if you gon remain here. Ode. Which day you visit the Epe last? You see as e be?. Mtchewwwwwww[/quote]
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by olumide4christ: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

You should ask where he really comes from bro.. This very thread isn't one to joke with.. Ambode will supass the achievements of both Tinubu and Fashola altogether if given that second term. End of story.

Do you work for Ambode? How can you know what he will do or not do?
Are you in his mind to know his plans for the next four years, whether he will do more or less?
Have you lived in Lagos from the Tinubu era in 1999-2007 through Fashola's era down to Ambode's time now for you to say Ambode will exceed Tinubu & Fashola's achievements? I doubt if you have lived in Lagos since 1999, if you had, you won't make that statement up there! What has Ambode done infrastructure wise than to create laybys, construct monumental steel canopies for BRT bus stops, build Oshodi terminus which for me is just a waste of resources, build 3 flyovers, paint & beautify the underneath of flyovers for the touts & agberos to live? Can you compare this to all the infrastructure built by Fashola & Tinubu combined?

I dislike when some Nigerians come out and say a certain Nigerian politician will do this or will do that if given another chance. Its as if some people have selective amnesia & quickly forget that our politicians are good at making promises that they may or may not keep. Like they say, every nation deserves the kind of leaders they have.

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

You should ask where he really comes from bro.. This very thread isn't one to joke with.. Ambode will supass the achievements of both Tinubu and Fashola altogether if given that second term. End of story.

Obviously, you are posting from your village in nnewi..
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by jafol(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:
Ambode has no idea how important he already is to the people of Lagos.. Trust me, if I was him, I wouldn't be that scared, if at all. Becos the real voters would prefer him over some imposed candidate as they've known and seen what he is made of and can do. There is no two way about that.. Come Friday, if he loses the primary. All he needs do immediately is join the fcking PDP and APC will be doomed.

He doesn't need to campaign much anymore. The real lagosians smiley
have seen his works in every part so all he need to do is never give up. And there will be so much possibility that both Tinubu and his so called loyalists will end up regretting why they rejected him. I know the reason they rejected him in the first place is so meaningless and insignificant and unrelated to the actual growth and development of Lagos state so FCK APC.

Ambode has done nothing but led the way his instincts and morals have taught him. Too bad he isn't the type to line up people's pockets with govt money.

Abeg what do you mean by we the real lagosians. Lol
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Quidquopro: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
deomelo:

This is what many of you don't get and just won't get.

Automatic tickets and remaining in office without facing any kind of contest or primaries = Imposition and Godfatherism.

Lagosians don't want Ambode because he's incompetent and the dirty and chaotic Lagos they left behind pre 1999 is back under Ambode.

Are Lagosians defending him like they defended Fashola? No.

Ambode's only supporters are online Igbos miscreants and anti Nigerian elements.

You are against godfatherism while at the same time supporting imposition and godfatherism.

Confused, hypocritical and ignorant people everywhere.

It's Tinubu loyal slaves like you that don't like Ambode, not Lagosians.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:

It's Tinubu loyal slaves like you that don't like Ambode, not Lagosians.

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant.

Tinubu is not responsible for the rot, mystery and backwardness in your ipob village
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by KanwuliaExtra: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
So this Ambode is still fighting?
Very GOOOOOD!
I would love to see LAGOS freed from Tinubu.
We can deal with Ambode later! wink
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
So this Ambode is still fighting?
Very GOOOOOD!
I would love to see LAGOS freed from Tinubu.
We can deal with Ambode later! wink

Another ipob and Tinubu lover?

What did Tinubu do to you this time? He didn't give you money for soup?

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Quidquopro: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant.

Tinubu is not responsible for the rot, mystery and backwardness in your ipob village

Emi ni ipob
Obo langido ni e!
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Naychuzzy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Benz4pimp:
kikiki!!!you are fuming like your frustrated parents!!!!hahahahaha!!!!he is so pained!!!fool ish fool.....Only bas tards like you would want the guy that looks like a panda for second term

You mean bastards like your parents? May your joy be fat away from you for saying that. Who's pained? Over whetin? Abi Ogun wan wipe your generation off the face of this earth. Your mother deserves a whip for having you a bastard son for her husband.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Naychuzzy:

You mean bastards like your parents? May your joy be fat away from you for saying that. Who's pained? Over whetin? Abi Ogun wan wipe your generation off the face of this earth. Your mother deserves a whip for having you a bastard son for her husband.
hahahahaha!!!r pain the mofo!!!kids on here feel they can curse!!!ask your mama how your real papa take curse am!!! Abomination
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:

Emi ni ipob
Obo langido ni !

Not interested in your gutter language ipob nonsense.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by shegra58: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
JIDEproudAFONJA:
The old smelly Afonja right now.
Show us just a single reputable leader from the East...Oloriburuku omo ale iran inoki kiss
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by spafu(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
phabulux:

Pafun...

Go back to school...

...maad man!
Skull miner expert, you will not see my head. Agbaya.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by Kdon2: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
spafu:

The only pained person here is the useless Afonja who quoted me. Senseless Mbati mbati.

Abiku! That's why y'all will remain slaves to the other two tribes.
Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:

Se ipob o ni da ori e ru bayi

Katowi katofo, ipob... (

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:

Iwo ni ipob nonsense!

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:

Obo ni e!

Re: Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations by deomelo: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:

I can't wait to mock you to scorn when Ambode eventually grabs the APC ticket.

NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61