Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,136 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Relationship With Your Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With Your Scammer (20430 Views)

Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy / I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... / My Relationship With Women Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship With Your Scammer by notsure(f): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
has anyone here been scammed and ended up in a relationship with their scammer? Perhaps married their scammer? I have had a relationship one line with this dude now for almost 5 years and we are planning to meet finally in another country. Can a scammer actually fall in love with their victim? He says he regrets it and wishes it never happened but it did happen. I have forgiven him but feel this need to meet him after all these years.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by InkedNerd(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2010
Don't do it. What's to stop him from doing it again? If he scammed you once, what makes you think he won't do it again?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by notsure(f): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
it was like 4 1/2 yrs ago and he has not asked me for money since then. I even married another man to try and get him off my mind but it didn't work. I have this stong desire to meet him after all these years. He has been by my side and and we cannot get each other off our minds. I feel that I love him and he tells me all the time he loves me. This is very hard for me! I feel like it's something I have to do.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by indie22(f): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
How exactly did he scam you?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by 190: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^

nice question
maybe he used the i will finish ur pu$$$y in bed means
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by maz2366: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
Dont go
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by MissyB1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
If You desire to meet him . . . . .Do!!!
Yes, a scammer is human and can ''fall in Love'' too.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by notsure(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
when we met he pretended to be a english guy from england.  This went on for months while he was scamming me.  Like 4-5 months.  I was new on the internet and never chatted before, he found me on my space.  After the 5 months he disappeared for like 2-3 weeks then came on yahoo and sent me an offline message saying their was something he needed to tell me.  That he did truly love me but he was a black man from Nigeria, not 40, but 24 yrs old.  We worked through the scammming issues and have remained extremely close throughout all these years now.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by InkedNerd(f): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2010
Well since you want him so bad, follow your heart but keep an eye on your wallet [and any other valuables]. Personally, I wouldn't do it.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by notsure(f): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
if his feelings were fake then wouldn't he of moved on and not spoken with me any longer once the scam is over? I know this isn't the place to ask these types of questions but when u go to these scammer websites they hate all nigerians and are so against them.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Woke4all(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
I pity you coz that's just another strategy to take more from you. BEWARE FROM THAT GUY
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by tpiah: 2:52am On Jul 08, 2010
I even married another man to try and get him off my mind but it didn't work

Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 3:12am On Jul 08, 2010
notsure:

has anyone here been scammed and ended up in a relationship with their scammer? Perhaps married their scammer? I have had a relationship one line with this dude now for almost 5 years and we are planning to meet finally in another country. Can a scammer actually fall in love with their victim? He says he regrets it and wishes it never happened but it did happen. I have forgiven him but feel this need to meet him after all these years.

smh. where i'm from, people who get scammed are called mugus (foolish person); someone in this your situation would probably be called the muguest of the mugus. . .guess you must have heard the saying "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". you must be fat, old and ugly to be this desperate. . .anyway sha, follow your heart, MAGA
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Acidosis(m): 4:18am On Jul 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Don't do it. What's to stop him from doing it again? If he scammed you once, what makes you think he won't do it again?
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2010
It a Lie Girl, Go for him, I know wat you talking about.Yes he did scam you.Because he was a scammer.But now he sent u his real Pics and everything why think he still want to scam you?

He would never confessed to you if he never loved you.
He would have ignored you yrs back since he is done scamming you.but he still stayed because he love u.
yes he was once a scammer.but he might not be, Everyone has bad side okay.
Follow ur heart but if u love him, follow him.he is no more after your money.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by madlady(f): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by notsure(f): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2010
smh. where i'm from, people who get scammed are called mugus (foolish person); someone in this your situation would probably be called the muguest of the mugus. . .guess you must have heard the saying "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". you must be fat, old and ugly to be this desperate. . .anyway sha, follow your heart, MAGA

[b]Hey Mudley [/b] - if I wanted to hear from an a**hole I'd fart. I wasn't born yesterday, don't you think 5 years of knowing this nigerian man and countless phone calls back and forth, countless chat conversations, countless emails I know what a MAGA means? tongue I am blond, 34 yrs old and 117 lbs from California by the way. Bet your some ugly *** the way you talk to people.

Timothy - thanks for your kind advice and having an open mind. I tried to add u on yahoo but said it was invalid address.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Iceugwa(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2010
So ur man is a thief. Come on report him to efcc fast.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2010
timothy001:

It a Lie Girl, Go for him, I know wat you talking about.Yes he did scam you.Because he was a scammer.But now he sent u his real Pics and everything why think he still want to scam you?

He would never confessed to you if he never loved you.
He would have ignored you yrs back since he is done scamming you.but he still stayed because he love u.
yes he was once a scammer.but he might not be, Everyone has bad side okay.
Follow your heart but if u love him, follow him.he is no more after your money.

^^^Scammer (yahoo-yahoo boy) ALERT !!!

notsure:

[b]Hey Mudley [/b] - if I wanted to hear from an a**hole I'd fart.  I wasn't born yesterday, don't you think 5 years of knowing this nigerian man and countless phone calls back and forth, countless chat conversations, countless emails I know what a MAGA means? tongue  I am blond, 34 yrs old and 117 lbs from California by the way.  Bet your some ugly *** the way you talk to people.

i know you came here to hopefully hear what you'd like to hear but sorry, i tell it like it is and sorry if it got your feelings hurt; its called "reality", ever heard of that?. . .why wont the scammer hold unto communication with an obvious mugu through countless emails et al over the lure of life abroad and green card? if you were in anyway close to the word attractive you'd have had countless "real life" suitors within that 5 year span instead of holding on to the illusions of love with an obvious scammer whom you've never met in your life. . .you most definitely got serious issues and need professional help. . .i said it once and i'll say it again: you're most probably an ugly old hag and a morbidly obese skank with a frightening case of low self esteem. . .both of you deserve eachother. ewu

all these oyibo girls dey craze nor be small. you even have the ones who claim to be in love with serial killers like jeffrey dammer and that dutch boy that murdered some american chic and just committed another murder in chile

Timothy - thanks for your kind advice and having an open mind.  I tried to add u on yahoo but said it was invalid address.

you seem to be easily drawn to shady characters. any abusive childhood experiences you'd like to tell us about? cos there's definitely something missing upstairs
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by SALady(f): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2010
They say if people show you who they are the first time you better believe them. Like you said you forgave the guy, then let it go.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by SALady(f): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^Yes! and if he does it again we know he cannot be blamed for it.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Marhoski(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2010
:p
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Africanqueen2(f): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2010
notsure:

Dear, I've stayed in the compound wit scammers, I've eat in the same tables wit scammers, some scammers were even my friend and one thing they all have in common is this: they dump their victim once they are through wit them. But the the fact that he came clean means two things; one he truly likes you or two he's not done scamming you and he sees u as a free visa to ur country. See him if you want to but pls be very very careful. Scammers always have the tendency to scam but they are humans too.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Africanqueen2(f): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2010
notsure:

Dear, I've stayed in the compound wit scammers, I've eat in the same tables wit scammers, some scammers were even my friend and one thing they all have in common is this: they dump their victim once they are through wit them. But the the fact that he came clean means two things; one he truly likes you or two he's not done scamming you and he sees u as a free visa to ur country. See him if you want to but pls be very very careful. Scammers always have the tendency to scam but they are humans too.
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
African_queen:

Dear, I've stayed in the compound wit scammers, I've eat in the same tables wit scammers, some scammers were even my friend and one thing they all have in common is this: they dump their victim once they are through wit them. But the the fact that he came clean means two things; one he truly likes you or two he's not done scamming you and he sees u as a free visa to your country. See him if you want to but pls be very very careful. Scammers always have the tendency to scam but they are humans too.

stop giving her wrong advice. . .you and i know as naijas whats going on here. . .this sh*t is what gives my country nigeria a bad name so lets stop beating around the bush round here and tell it like it is. truly like you ko, truly likes you ni

and pls take down dat ugly azz thing u call a pic on ur profile
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by tolutara: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
Mudley313:

stop giving her wrong advice. . .you and i know as naijas whats going on here. . .this excreta is what gives my country nigeria a bad name so lets stop beating around the bush round here and tell it like it is. truly like you ko, truly likes you ni

and pls take down dat ugly azz thing u call a pic on your profile

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Africanqueen2(f): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
Mudley313:

stop giving her wrong advice. . .you and i know as naijas whats going on here. . .this excreta is what gives my country nigeria a bad name so lets stop beating around the bush round here and tell it like it is. truly like you ko, truly likes you ni

and pls take down dat ugly azz thing u call a pic on your profile
Jealous
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by notsure(f): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hey Mudley - isn't that a dog's name?

know you came here to hopefully hear what you'd like to hear but sorry, i tell it like it is and sorry if it got your feelings hurt; its called "reality", ever heard of that?. . .why wont the scammer hold unto communication with an obvious mugu through countless emails et al over the lure of life abroad and green card? if you were in anyway close to the word attractive you'd have had countless "real life" suitors within that 5 year span instead of holding on to the illusions of love with an obvious scammer whom you've never met in your life. . .you most definitely got serious issues and need professional help. . .i said it once and i'll say it again: you're most probably an ugly old hag and a morbidly obese skank with a frightening case of low self esteem. . .both of you deserve eachother. ewu

all these oyibo girls dey craze nor be small. you even have the ones who claim to be in love with serial killers like jeffrey dammer and that dutch boy that murdered some american chic and just committed another murder in chile

**Can you read ok? If you read my first post it was asking if anyone here had a realtionship with a scammer. I did not come here for approval as I don't know anyone here or do I need to be verbally abused by someone who has a dog's name. I have plenty of american men who want to take me out and have been married in those 5 years also. How can you be so ignorant to compare a scammer to a cerial killer? Your not the brightest crayon in the box 4 sure
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by obojo(m): 5:31am On Jul 09, 2010
Hey comon na, y r nairalanders so hostile If you really like him meet him, People do change, He might really love you but sleep with 1 eye open, People change and she said he hasnt asked for money in yrs, meet him but under no circumstance should u give him money for anything, if he buy sweet sef, let him pay himself
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by queeneve: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2010
Did you recieve an email saying YOU ARE THE WINNER, please open a bank account to recieve this WINNINGS, but you must deposit 1 THOUSAND USD BEFORE you recieve your winnings?

W,
T,
F,

IF I WON SOMETHING, WHY THE FUGG WOULD I SEND YOU MONEY TO RECIEVE MY MONEY?!!!!

But unfortunately, THERE ALOT OF DUMB MOFOS OUT THERE,

NO OFFENSE POSTER,
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by SAGoddess: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2010
Love this, love that, I love him yet I haven't met him, I am in love with my scammer, WTF? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relationship With Your Scammer by Mudley313: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2010
African_queen:

Jealous

jealous ko, jealous ni. . .obasanjo/taribo west looking azz female

obojo:

Hey comon na, y r nairalanders so hostile 

it's called tough love cos people as stoopid as this nor get the word "logic" or rationality for their dictionary

notsure:

Hey Mudley - isn't that a dog's name?

**Can you read ok?  If you read my first post it was asking if anyone here had a realtionship with a scammer.  I did not come here for approval as I don't know anyone here or do I need to be verbally abused by someone who has a dog's name.  I have plenty of american men who want to take me out and have been married in those 5 years also.  How can you be so ignorant to compare a scammer to a cerial killer?  Your not the brightest crayon in the box 4 sure

Are you a FOOL? (you definitely are one big one from your posts thus far). You came here to ask if anyone had a relationship with a scammer and were you expecting anyone here to answer YES to such a dumb azz question? someone who sweet talked you outta your cash is in the same vein sweet talking you into granting him entry abroad and you're here with the nerves to throw insults at peeps trying to slap you back to reality. The truth is always bitter and if you cant bear to swallow it now you're in for a life of eternal pain and misery owing to your overt mumurism.

I have plenty of american men who want to take me out

yea right

and i'm not comparing no serial killer to a scammer but a situation where u fall stupidly for the obvious. . .on a more serious note tho, hope you seek some professional help as i mentioned earlier cos something is most definitely missing upstairs. okpemu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.