Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her (3956 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by queensera(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
A Nigerian man left his girlfriend embarrassed as he was unable to find the ring after kneeling down to propose to her inside a shopping mall.

The girl later left the place with tears in her eyes as her boyfriend ask for forgiveness.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-cries-as-her-boyfriend-was-unable-to-find-ring-after-kneeling-down-to-propose-to-her-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by queensera(f): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by pawshjai(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
lmao...i don laff tire
dis is what happens wen u cant kip ur life private

whatsup wit dis public proposal sef?
am sure its onli that hurtful nd shes crying bcus they are alredy too many eyes expectin to see the ring cum out.

lol
next tym my brother..make it private

dear future hubby
hope u can hear me
weda u hv my ring or not
make it romanticaly private pls..privacy x bae

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Annnnnnnnnnnnnn(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hahaaaaa... lol
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Bluezy13(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Eyah...

Village people sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Tamarapetty(f): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Which kind bad market be dis nau?? Future boo don't try this kinda stunt mbok! sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Earthquake1: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
That is not an understanding girl, she should have laughed with her boyfriend and made it a joke

When your fiancee is not your best friend

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bad market cry for the guy
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
pawshjai:
lmao...i don laff tire

am sure its onli that hurtful nd shes crying bcus they are alredy too many eyes expectin to see the ring cum out.

lol

dear future hubby
hope u can hear me
weda u hv my ring or not
Lol.. Just imagining if I was the one... Chaii, I would have fainted... Public disgrace..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by pawshjai(f): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Lol.. Just imagining if I was the one... Chaii, I would have fainted... Public disgrace..gringrin
lolz..i go pour u water...
nija nd drama
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
That sure sucks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz..i go pour u water...
nija nd drama
Lol,even if you pour me water, I won't wake up oo.... Make ground open Kukuma swallow Mesef... WTF....
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by pawshjai(f): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Lol,even if you pour me water, I won't wake up oo.... Make ground open Kukuma swallow Mesef... WTF....
lolz...iono abt u ooo
buh me
me
i hate publicity
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz...iono abt u ooo
buh me
me
i hate publicity
Same here.... Even to eat in wedding ooo na problem... Sha maybe I will get over it...grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
This is when to get creative and romantic.. look Around, find something that looks like a ring, it could be an earing, anything a bit round and give to her.. it not about the ring most times but the intention.

Meanwhile, I am not a fan public proposal, this shopping mall proposal stuff has to go!!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by ritylove(f): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
I See No Reason Why She Should Cry Or Feel Ashamed It Was Never Intended

Left To Me I Would Just Joke offer It,And Say Yes Like The Ring Is Visible To Only Me And My Boo....I Cant Leave Him in Such Embarrassing Moment Alone

Rather Than Running Away From The Scene With Tears She Just Embarrassed Herself And Her Boyfriend Even More...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by DopeAngel(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
lol good for her.

Young man, that is a clear message from God not to spend the rest of your live with that hoe. For her to cry means she is desperate for the ring.

Men please stay away from desperate girls. Be careful of the kind of women you want to get married to. Desperate women are evil!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Goldmaxx(f): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;fûčk the biaatch!! God don catch the ashawo Kobo kobo.. Borehole smelly höé..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Issafela: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by LordShiva97(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
pawshjai:
lmao...i don laff tire

lol

dear future hubby
hope u can hear me
weda u hv my ring or not

Noted.
I will do it in a private romantic Caribbean beach.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by LordShiva97(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Which kind bad market be dis nau?? Future boo don't try this kinda stunt mbok! sad

I won't, i have something special for you.
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Earthquake1: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
This shows how she will run away in trying times

The guy better not marry the girl

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by chiommy123(f): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
That guy is too careless and not a husband material
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by tstx(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
A sign From Above.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Mankosi: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Stupid boyfriend. How can he be so careless
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Issakendrick: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by SunriseW(f): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
That's not an issue at all.
What happened to people's sense of humour, I'll just remove one of my earrings or bangles and give to him to serve as ring and we'll just laugh it off.
Of course he does owe me a beautiful diamond ring which I can show of later if I want.
It will be so fun to tell my kids stories like that in future.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
SunriseW:
That's not an issue at all.
What happened to people's sense of humour, I'll just remove one of my earrings or bangles and give to him to serve as ring and we'll just laugh it off.
Of course he does owe me a beautiful diamond ring which I can show of later if I want.
It will be so fun to tell my kids stories like that in future.

women arent the same but i won't be surprised if you do the exact same thing as women are known to be emotional in cases like this. So i cant take a woman's word for it. Better to be safe than sorry. a woman would confidently tell you something only to get there and break down in tears
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Timagex(m): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Earthquake1:
This shows how she will run away in trying times

The guy better not marry the girl
You have a point there sir
Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by angelboy01(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2018
Cry cry baby, why don't you tell your boyfriend to get you another one. The guy looks like a weakling, A man that kneels to a woman is a pussy worshiper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Les: 1:27am On Sep 26, 2018
It is finished grin grin grin

Re: Lady Cries As Her Boyfriend Unable To Find Ring After Kneeling To Propose To Her by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2018
MORAL LESSON:

Don’t start what you can’t Finish

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life / My Experience With My In-laws To Be After Smoking Weed. / Blu03 § Offpoint Fanfiction Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.