Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) (36975 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Made4naijaoeo: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lady goes emotional on seeing husband's gift for her on her birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOc2wjusZY

9 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one from the husband. I hope she won't cheat on him in this life again

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
this is real man....

not some of the bitter one's that lament and complain every minute here on nairaland.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Ayandokun2000: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:
this is real man....

not some of the bitter one's that lament and complain every minute here on nairaland.

The lady actually deserved it unlike some bitter and useless ladies on nairaland (especially you that hates ur fellow black men)

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Made4naijaoeo: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:

Smiles, the husband as don well

remain the woman.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Neimar: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
They are coming
1, 2, 3 go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
The type of husband I'm looking for,but richer than this one sha

15 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by longetivity(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
you go see am for pluto

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
A good woman deserves good things.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by webosky: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:

Are you the type of wife your future husband wants?

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
love could be sweet and emotional but some of us were just not made for it cos it always end in premium tears

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by virginprincess(f): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
This is the real man i, zzor, and fati are talking about, my future hubby will surely do more than this for me, i know nairaland bitter and frustrated men will avoid this tread like a plauge. grin undecided grin.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:

AMEN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by fati2001(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
This is the real man i, zzor, and fati are talking about, my future hubby will surely do more than this for me, i know nairaland bitter and frustrated men will avoid this tread like a plauge. grin undecided grin.

AMEN AND LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
If she wants more goodies from that man, she should continue to remain loyal and continue to also give that man Maximum Peace Of Mind and she'll thank me Later grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Jodha(f): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
My prayer is to marry a man that loves me unconditionally like his life depends on it....

My nairaland FAM ... please patronise yhur girl...this is my only hussle.... support me biko..
I sell really nice human hair wigs and weaves...and hair products...I also do wigging of hair... revamping..colouring etc ..
I also sell quality wrist watches for both male and female...also bracelets...

Kindly check my signature for my WhatsApp contact...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
What an achievement on his path!!!!

DaddyRochie1642:
If she wants more goodies from that man, she should continue to remain loyal and continue to also give that man Maximum Peace Of Mind and she'll thank me Later grin grin

You got the deck. Just as simple as that. Loyalty

virginprincess:

This one you're talking like this? Na only una 3 for this NL like better thing? What of the others, why don't you include them too? Hmm

Jodha:
My prayer is to marry a man that loves me unconditionally like his life depends on it....

You have to give him his respect as the head like your dear life depends on him too if you want the same for yourself.

Make una shine una eyes them plenty but girls no loyal at all na why. But you must be ready for his 1minute sex and don't look for each elsewhere o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Hambivert: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
God bless all hardworking men!

A good wife sparogatively deserves good things, not all those girls with absurd sense of entitlement.

Anyways, to all the single guys out there...

..."Give your mama before you give Obianuju!"

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Tobinrobin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Enjoy grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Dollanaira: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by peacekante: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:
this is real man....

Why na

Fati ea3y na lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
U no go de surprise de guy brother de beg for food to eat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Noblejay7: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Marriage is overrated gang keep off.

Na wife wey calm down go enjoy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by JosephXavier: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mehn are always giving but won't complain

Why does women not give too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
angry. Check out,maybe the negro mama still dey trek popsy self fit still dey trek....

Make I mind my business, make e no look like say I dey jealous...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Bobby95(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Love percentage just skyrocketed by 100%.
Range Rover for that matter

In other news our brothers children have returned from their field trip in kastina. Hooray

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by Kraspo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Na wife wey calm down we go gift car!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) by od501: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

AMEN AND LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY...

Hanti go hustle oo....na who humble we dey buy car give! No be to go dey should amen upandan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.