Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86239 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Ioannes:

Why can't you tell me if you aren't ashamed of it yourself?

My research tells me she was a 9-year old girl when the old prophet deflowered her.

MR MAN, YOU ARE PEDDLING ON WHAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA... THE MARRIAGE WAS CONSUMATED ONLY WHEN AISHA STARTED HER PERIOD... BESIDE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE HOW THEY DO LIVE THOSE DAYS TO THESE DAYS... JOSEPH MARRIED MARY AT THE AGE OF 11. EVEN UR KING JAMES MARRIED A SMALL GIRL OF 10...THERE ARE SO MANY OCCURENCE LIKE THAT... YOU REALLY NEED TO READ ABOUT HISTORY BEFORE TRYING TO JUDGE ISLAM BASICALLY BECAUSE OF UR HATE FOR IT...
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
kayodekb:

MR MAN, YOU ARE PEDDLING ON WHAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA... THE MARRIAGE WAS CONSUMATED ONLY WHEN AISHA STARTED HER PERIOD... BESIDE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE HOW THEY DO LIVE THOSE DAYS TO THESE DAYS... JOSEPH MARRIED MARY AT THE AGE OF 11. EVEN UR KING JAMES MARRIED A SMALL GIRL OF 10...THERE ARE SO MANY OCCURENCE LIKE THAT... YOU REALLY NEED TO READ ABOUT HISTORY BEFORE TRYING TO JUDGE ISLAM BASICALLY BECAUSE OF UR HATE FOR IT...

I don't hate Islam because it has little or nothing to do with me. I'm just curious that's all. You've refused to tell us the age at which Aisha started her period. Why?

Mary the mother of Jesus was betrothed to Joseph at the age of 15. According to church traditions (I'll go with the Catholic one because it dates 2,000 years old), Mary conceived of Jesus without any sexual act. And she remained a perpetual virgin till her death. This is contained in your Qur'an if you care to be honest.

There are so many worrisome stuffs about the founder of your religion. For example, the satanic verses. If the devil can according to him disguise as angel Gabriel or Jibril according to you and tell him to write that there are many gods, why should we believe anything he's written down that was dictated by this same angel Gabriel according to him?

Why would a prophet of God teach that it is good for a man to beat his wife when she errs?

You mentioned king James as marrying a child. I don't know about that. But last I checked, king James never called himself the last prophet of God or any prophet at that. So if he commits paedophilia does that make him a standard that a prophet of God should weigh himself by?

The comparison is between Jesus the founder of Christianity and Mohammed the founder of Islam.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by eleojo23: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2018
Ioannes:

I don't hate Islam because it has little or nothing to do with me. I'm just curious that's all. You've refused to tell us the age at which Aisha started her period. Why?

Mary the mother of Jesus was betrothed to Joseph at the age of 15. According to church traditions (I'll go with the Catholic one because it dates 2,000 years old), Mary conceived of Jesus without any sexual act. And she remained a perpetual virgin till her death. This is contained in your Qur'an if you care to be honest.

There are so many worrisome stuffs about the founder of your religion. For example, the satanic verses. If the devil can according to him disguise as angel Gabriel or Jibril according to you and tell him to write that there are many gods, why should we believe anything he's written down that was dictated by this same angel Gabriel according to him?

Why would a prophet of God teach that it is good for a man to beat his wife when she errs?

You mentioned king James as marrying a child. I don't know about that. But last I checked, king James never called himself the last prophet of God or any prophet at that. So if he commits paedophilia does that make him a standard that a prophet of God should weigh himself by?

The comparison is between Jesus the founder of Christianity and Mohammed the founder of Islam.

Luke 2:7 - And she gave birth to her son, the firstborn, and she wrapped him in strips of cloth and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the lodging place.

Coming to his hometown, he began teaching the people in their synagogue, and they were amazed. “Where did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?” they asked. “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Aren’t all his sisters with us? Where then did this man get all these things?” 57 And they took offense at him. Matthew 13:54–57; also recounted in Mark 6:3.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2018
eleojo23:

Luke 2:7 - And she gave birth to her son, the firstborn, and she wrapped him in strips of cloth and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the lodging place.

Coming to his hometown, he began teaching the people in their synagogue, and they were amazed. “Where did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?” they asked. “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Aren’t all his sisters with us? Where then did this man get all these things?” 57 And they took offense at him. Matthew 13:54–57; also recounted in Mark 6:3.

Lol. You wanna debate Catholic doctrines with me? Lol. Omo you go wound o.

Anyway on a serious note, in Jewish custom of old, the male child that opens the womb is very very significant. So significant that the parents must take the child to Jerusalem for dedication offering a lamb and 2 pidgeons. That is why there's the emphasis on first born son.

Second, Jewish custom is a lot like most African customs like the Yoruba custom, there is no exact word for cousins. They are brothers and sisters. That's why the Bible in mentioning James as the brother of Johnncalls both of them sons of Zebedee. There are many instances where obvious cousins are referred to as brothers. I'd give you Scripture quotations but I'm at work. If you are still interested in the Bible quotations then I'll do justice to that later in the evening if you insist.

Third, when Jesus was nailed to the cross and he looked down and saw his mother and the disciple he loved, John, he did something strange for someone who had siblings. He gave his mother to John to care for her as his own mother. That would be a strange thing to do if Mary had other children to look after her.I could multiply these but I guess these ones are sufficient.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by excellentobanz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
and I am not happy for display of ignorance of Bible's account. Mary had other sons for Joseph after the virgin birth of Jesus ...Don't argue again please!
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Themandator: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mister, winner doesn't duel on tithe. Here is my second service note from last Sunday service

Second service
Ministering: Pst Lawrence Obadiah

God is a good manufacturer that creates spare parts for every of his product so that when need be there can be restoration. There is no part of you that God doesn't have the spare part.

Isa 61:3 … Every tree is known by its fruit. You have been made the tree of righteousness so that you can be fruitful … John 15:1

Our righteousness is only when we are in him. There is no condemnation for them who are in Christ.

We are spiritual branches of the true Vine ordained for fruitfulness.
Isa 60:31
Gen 1:11-12 …every tree is ordained to bear fruit after it own kind. And we are the planting of the Lord. Therefore no force on earth can make you fruitless if you know who you are and believe it. You are created to bring fruit after your kind, God .

Deut 7:14

Why you must be fruitful

It is a commandment of the Lord … Gen 1:28 … God will not command you to do what he has not empowered you to do for his commandment is not grievous … Deut 28:3-12
It is your heritage in Christ…. Children are the heritage of the Lord …. Every child of God is God's favourite … One thing that is required of you to take your due is knowledge.

Provoking supernatural fruitfulness… Every delay is a proof that you have not provoked it enough . When you want to provoke certain things there are certain things and laws you go against. David gave the bread to every of his servant though it was for the high priest. Hannah went to the tabernacle straight bypassing the high priest. ...anybody standing on the pulpit is standing there to pull you out of the pit.
Learn how to serve God … God is a rewarder of them that diligently serve him. Exo 23:25
Engage the force of revelation … Go for the word of God.
Have faith in God no matter how medically hopeless your case might be . Luke 1:37 … God is in the business of overshadowing his children with his power . Acts 2: . The word of God is the spirit and life of God … Heb 11:11
Maintain the joy of the Lord. The pity of men does not solve any problem. Acceptance only what God is about to do in your life
Be hospitable. … Rejoice with those rejoicing … Gen 18:19 when God was saying that I know Abraham that he will command his children …. He hadn't begotten Isaac as yet . But his trained servants and their children were be taken care of by him. Jacob entreated the Lord for his wife ..anything you like you attract . Something must go out that must make you. You need to practice why you want to be ...go to the children department. Cut your nails. It will injure the children
Give intimacy the rightful place in your life ...Satan break intimacy so that there won't be agreement between you and your husband. It is a prank of the devil . A wise woman build her home.
Anointing of the Holy Ghost is a mystery of God. Don't be like the man at the beautiful gate without being beautiful. .. zec 2:5

Men protect with fence God protects with Walls of fire

BiafraIShere:
What a comic writer grin grin
I was literally rolling on the floor with laughter grin grin
He provided lots of facts and even picture evidence to back it up, so it's easier to believe his "crazy" story than to call it a lie. Contemporary pastors are giving the church a bad name and with the way churches like RCCG and winners emphasize on tithe it makes what he said appear real.
I think all these issues are caused by the rot in all sectors of Nigeria. Joblessness and chronic unemployment has made desperate folks to start going into areas of life that requires passion, dedication and selflessness. Things like becoming a pastor, soldier, Reverend Father, police among others are now being flooded by people who are driven by their desperation to earn a living than for the job description. This is why you see soldiers running away from battle, policemen throwing away their uniforms at sound of gunshots by criminals, pastors sleeping with the wives of members, emphasizing on tithe, getting supernatural powers through voodoo or even paying people to fake miracles, lectures selling grades or forcing students to buy textbooks, NGO's involving in human trafficking and selling of babies etc. Every damn sector of Nigeria has been bastardized and I wonder how this country will be in the years to come because things have continued to get worse by the day. A perfect Hobbesian society where everyone is in a free for all to rip off one another in an all man for himself, God for us all confusion. God knows if I have access to nuclear weapons, I may be Temp to nuke Nigeria cry cry
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ioannes:

U ARE FUNNY... I WONDER WHO WAS FEEDING YOU LIES ABOUT THE GREATEST MAN ON EARTH BUT AM NOT SURPRISE BECAUSE SUCH IS DEFINITELY EXPECTED FROM UR LIKES... I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT AFTER ALL, SO THERE IS NO POINT PROVING ANYTHING TO YOU... DONT LISTEN TO ENEMIES OF ISLAM PEDDLING LIES TO DAMAGE ISLAM... YOU KNOW WHAT, ISLAM IS SOARING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND VERY SOON IT WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD.
ABOUT MARY, YOU GOT UR FACT WRONG... SHE GOT MARRIED TO JOSEPH AROUND 11 & 12 YEARS OF AGE... WHY DONT YOU CRITICIZE JOSEPH BEFORE CRITICIZING MOHAMMAD (SAW). IF HE IS NOT A RIGHTEOUS AND GOOD MAN, HE WONT HAVE 2 BILLIONS PEOPLE FOLLOWING HIS DOCTRINE...
THE PROBLEM WITH YOU XTIANS IS THAT YOU HATE THE PROPHET AND WE MUSLIMS REALLY ADORE JESUS EVEN MORE THAN YOU DO.
BEFORE I DROP PEN ABOUT THIS ISSUE, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO ON A RESEARCH MODE(PERSONALLY) ABOUT ISLAM AND YOU WILL SEE THE BEAUTY IN IT...
I HAVE MY OWN PERSONIFIED BIBLE AS WELL...
LASTLY, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND MOHAMMED (SAW), IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by DavSagacity(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Abjay97:
I am a Christian, and i tell you, Christianity is gradually turning into something else.. Hypocrites everywhere..
Most ladies who expose their nudes online are Christians... Most scandalous celebs are Christians..
I respect Islam for how they dress modestly and deal honestly..
I prefer to do business with an average Muslim than average Christian..

Thank God for the few silent Christians whose lifestyle and character are examplary..
Yes. Thank God for their life. howbeit your comment is way way distant from the topic. no direct link with the topic. He has prove that they were shaved and all that can't you see..? I will like you to carefully read the story and comment accordingly just as u were apt to comment on the dressing and lifestyle of nude girls. merci
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=kayodekb post=71618732]

U ARE FUNNY... I WONDER WHO WAS FEEDING YOU LIES ABOUT THE GREATEST MAN ON EARTH BUT AM NOT SURPRISE BECAUSE SUCH IS DEFINITELY EXPECTED FROM UR LIKES...

The greatest man on earth? What makes him the greatest man on earth? How many blind people did he cure? How many lame people did he make well? How many dead people did he resurrect from the dead?
Or maybe I should ask, how many people did he kill because they wouldn't convert to Islam? How many people are being killed today because of the book he wrote and the religion he started? Till today in northern Nigeria if you as a moslem convert to Christianity your life is in mortal danger. As a matter of fact most people who convert to Christianity in the north run down south to places like Plateau state. I know because I've lived in the north before.

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT AFTER ALL, SO THERE IS NO POINT PROVING ANYTHING TO YOU... DONT LISTEN TO ENEMIES OF ISLAM PEDDLING LIES TO DAMAGE ISLAM... YOU KNOW WHAT, ISLAM IS SOARING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND VERY SOON IT WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD.

I don't doubt that it will dominate the world for a while. The Bible in the book of Revelations reveals that the demons in hell will be let loose on earth and they shall dominate the earth for a while. As we speak, Moslems from Syria and Jordan and other places are migrating in large numbers to European countries like Sweden, Holland and others. There has been a sharp rise in the rate of criminal activities in these formerly peaceful countries. Rape has become the order of the day because they foolishly opened their borders to these Moslem refugees. Their peaceful and civilized way of life is gradually being eroded.

ABOUT MARY, YOU GOT UR FACT WRONG... SHE GOT MARRIED TO JOSEPH AROUND 11 & 12 YEARS OF AGE...

Puhleeeze... Don't argue Christian theology with me. Am I supposed to believe that Islam has better information about the life of the Mother of the Redeemer? Islam started 600 years after Christianity began. So permit me to say you don't know what you're talking about. Christianity that is 600 years older than you has spoken. That Christian theology also states that Joseph never had sexual relations with the Mother of the Redeemer. It'd be better if you focused on the life of your prophet and how he married a 9 year old girl despite having married a woman much older than he was for her wealth.(I think her name is Khadijat)

WHY DONT YOU CRITICIZE JOSEPH BEFORE CRITICIZING MOHAMMAD (SAW).

Please don't compare those two men. There's nothing to compare about them. You think if Joseph wasn't truly holy he would have been given the charge of being the foster father of Jesus the Christ? While your prophet spread Islam through the sword, Joseph was a humble and quiet carpenter, doing the will of God, raising a holy family.

IF HE IS NOT A RIGHTEOUS AND GOOD MAN, HE WONT HAVE 2 BILLIONS PEOPLE FOLLOWING HIS DOCTRINE...

Really? So if we go by your logic, the devil, Satan is a righteous being too because he has millions following him? Please don't be silly.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU XTIANS IS THAT YOU HATE THE PROPHET AND WE MUSLIMS REALLY ADORE JESUS EVEN MORE THAN YOU DO.

Your prophet has nothing to do with me. He's dead. It's the religion he brought that I have issue with. Right now there is a young innocent girl, Leah Sharibu being held hostage by followers of the Islamic faith in the name of Islam because the girl won't convert from Christianity.
How many Moslems have been kidnapped and forced to become Christians in Nigeria? I'm sorry but you'll have to do more to prove to us that Islam isn't despicable.
No, you don't adore Jesus. You see him as a lesser prophet to your prophet. Christians adore and worship Jesus Christ as the King of kings and the Lord of Lords. Christians worship him as God, the Second Person of the Triune God.

BEFORE I DROP PEN ABOUT THIS ISSUE, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO ON A RESEARCH MODE(PERSONALLY) ABOUT ISLAM AND YOU WILL SEE THE BEAUTY IN IT...

There's no need for me to do any research. I have eyes. I have ears and I am very observant.

There's nothing beautiful about a religion that fosters violence on people of other faiths. #freeLeahSharibu.

There's nothing beautiful about a religion that relegates women to the position of objects to be possessed and used.

There's nothing beautiful about a religion that instructs it's men that it is OK to flog their wives if they err.

There's nothing beautiful about a religion that reduces the role and dignity of women and thinks men are superior in dignity and women are just objects of sex. Why would your prophet tell you that if you die while fighting Christians you will be given 77 virgins in heaven. Can you imagine the stupidity of that?

There's nothing beautiful about a religion that thinks heaven is a place for sexual orgies for faithful moslem men to inundate themselves with 77 virgins.

I HAVE MY OWN PERSONIFIED BIBLE AS WELL...

Doesn't mean anything. I'm sure whenever you open the Bible it is to search for words with which to contradict Christianity. You aren't reading the bible to really search for the Truth otherwise by now you will have converted. How can you read the life of Jesus Christ and still be a moslem?

LASTLY, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND MOHAMMED (SAW), IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Sorry, but I'll take my chances. I don't believe in the moslem Allah. I will never worship a false god. Allah is a moon god worshipped by Mohammed's family back in Medina. Why do you think the symbol of Islam is a crescent shaped moon atop your mosques? This is not the place to shake this table vigorously. Maybe another time and I'll tell you the history of Allah.

No, I don't believe in Mohammed either. Fellow never performed a miracle in his life. All he did was to snatch other people's wives, and forcefully convert people to his religion with the sword. I'd rather follow Jesus who admonished his disciple Peter to sheathe his sword because those who live by the sword will die by the sword. I'd rather be a disciple of He who taught that his followers should forgive those that offend them and pray for those that persecute them.

How about the famous Satanic Verses? Discuss!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=Ioannes post=71625090][/quote]

ALRIGHT, DO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST AND LET THE ALMIGHTY GOD JUDGE US AT THE END... I DON'T REALLY HAVE THE TIME ARGUING WITH YOU
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
kayodekb:

ALRIGHT, DO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST AND LET THE ALMIGHTY GOD JUDGE US AT THE END... I DON'T REALLY HAVE THE TIME ARGUING WITH YOU

Don't take this as a personal affront. I know more than anyone else that I'd probably be defending Islam as much as you are doing if I was born into a moslem home.

I don't begrudge you your right to hold and practice your religion. It's just that I can't help pointing out what I see as "strange" in your religion.

Still, it's your religion. I respect your choice to be a moslem.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Temmy54546: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.
You already commented
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by mank1234(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=AdedoyinO post=71554981][/quote]

One of his apostle called his brother.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by seangy4konji: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Imagine.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Martinez19(m): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2018
aisha2008:
If it is true that u are a practising Muslim and u learnt about Quran and later convert to Christian, u really don't understand Quran or u are in Christianity because of money
grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by EdifiedHebrew: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
dbos11:

Bros all wot u just wrote are just empty rant which lack evidence

Do me a favour by proving all those trashes u wrote undecided

Do they Keep the Sabbathdays because no sabbath, no heaven HEBREWS 4:1 - 12 / Exodus 31:12 - 18/Acts 13: 14 - 15, 42 - 49./ Acts 17:2 & Luke 4: 16 - 17.
Do they Keep Yahawah's Feast Days Leviticus 23: 1 - 44 / Luke 2: 40 - 42/Matthew 26: 2 - 18/John 1: 2 - 13/ 1 Coritnians 5: 7 - 8/Hebrews 11:8/ Acts 18: 20 - 21/Acts 20: 5 - 6,16/ Acts 27:9
All this sunday doctrines eat unclean foods and they will be consumed fire fire when Yahawashi Hamasciach comes back on this earth to render heavy damage on those who refused to keep his commandments. Isaiah 66: 15 - 24/ Revelation 21: 7 - 8/ Deuteronomy 14:1 - 20/ Levticus 11: 1 - 47/Acts 10: 1 -28.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by orlster: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
I'm not concern if this is true, but check it, if truly you believe in possibilities, this could be true. don't blame or hit on this guy, he still remain a christian, he's not hitting on Christianity but hitting on the people acting fake profiles. To all of you blaming this guy, I'm here still thinking if you could be a good judge.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by md17: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Spot on!
veraponpo:

Do not say what you dont know before God will slap you.

The only child of Adeboye in the US is the lady that got married to a Pastor living in the US. Other children are here in Nigeria. I know Dare and Leke very well. The most senior is also here.

Stop lying.

Back to the guy, virtually all fultime Bible Schools have same training method. It is part of the training just as NYSC has Endurance trek, etc.

A Pastor, in fact, a Christian is assumed to be a soldier physically, mentally and spiritually fit for the assignment.

At 76, Pastor Adeboye still treks 8 Km a day and he stands for 3-4 hours preaching during programmes. You think everyone can do that? He still fasts for 40 days marathon and 100 days on many occasions.

You are either lazy or shallow in knowledge @OP
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by emmtemi: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
My Able pastor... many people may not believe you, or may criticize you... it does not matter. because all u said about RCBC is 100% truth because I experience the same thing. though am still in the mission, but I think this is the high time stand up for what is wrong in the body of Christ. Though I can not accept you calling the institution demonic.. but I can boldly say their act and norms is been influenced by another thing and not the holy spirit... And as for the church I still stand to say, RCCG is God's own Church and her goal is Heaven.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by einsteine(m): 3:04am On Dec 27, 2019
My amazement was that nobody cares.
They say if I can’t withstand stress, how can I withstand demons.

Laugh nor go kee me abeg
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by luluosas(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
RCCG and ungodliness is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by johnHerba(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Abjay97:
I am a Christian, and i tell you, Christianity is gradually turning into something else.. Hypocrites everywhere..
Most ladies who expose their nudes online are Christians... Most scandalous celebs are Christians..
I respect Islam for how they dress modestly and deal honestly..
I prefer to do business with an average Muslim than average Christian..

Thank God for the few silent Christians whose lifestyle and character are examplary..

OH and you think Muslims who hide don't expose them selfs to nude

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.