Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86228 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by veraponpo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
spongeisback:
Like every other sector in Nigeria church is filled with nepotism, bribery and corruption. If you think otherwise ask yourself why Adeboye's kids are pastoring in the U.S., are they more spirit filled than the ones pastoring in mosquito ridden regions?!

Btw he posted evidence so let's see how rccg goons try to spin this.

Do not say what you dont know before God will slap you.

The only child of Adeboye in the US is the lady that got married to a Pastor living in the US. Other children are here in Nigeria. I know Dare and Leke very well. The most senior is also here.

Stop lying.

Back to the guy, virtually all fultime Bible Schools have same training method. It is part of the training just as NYSC has Endurance trek, etc.

A Pastor, in fact, a Christian is assumed to be a soldier physically, mentally and spiritually fit for the assignment.

At 76, Pastor Adeboye still treks 8 Km a day and he stands for 3-4 hours preaching during programmes. You think everyone can do that? He still fasts for 40 days marathon and 100 days on many occasions.

You are either lazy or shallow in knowledge @OP

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by fortunechy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thank God I didn't read this,,,,,, too many

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Babayoutoomuch(f): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mr ogbeni you only went to rcbc as a mole. Your motive was never pure from d beginning. One thing is certain, there is no divination against Israel nor any enchantment against Jacob.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by segneyukk(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Well I don't believe all the story...... Though some might be true.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by aalangel(f): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin ;DD monkeys everywhere...
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by spongeisback: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
If your God can't slap Adeboye for the numerous lies he has told over the years that means he can do me NOTHING! You think am afraid of an idea?!

You called me a liar an in the same breath accepted that he has a child which her husband pastors in the U.S. Now ask yourself "do I have sense".

Ask you daddy if the RCCG bible school in the U.S. Put students through so much rigorous activities. Why always Nigeria? The reason is simple you all are slaves and fools for them.

veraponpo:

Do not say what you dont know before God will slap you.

The only child of Adeboye in the US is the lady that got married to a Pastor living in the US. Other children are here in Nigeria. I know Dare and Leke very well. The most senior is also here.

Stop lying.

Back to the guy, virtually all fultime Bible Schools have same training method. It is part of the training just as NYSC has Endurance trek, etc.

A Pastor, in fact, a Christian is assumed to be a soldier physically, mentally and spiritually fit for the assignment.

At 76, Pastor Adeboye still treks 8 Km a day and he stands for 3-4 hours preaching during programmes. You think everyone can do that? He still fasts for 40 days marathon and 100 days on many occasions.

You are either lazy or shallow in knowledge @OP

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by rezzy: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Just passing by...........
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Glink2018(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
folks4luv:

http://believershub.com.ng/young-pastor-reveals-the-hell-he-went-through-at-rccg-pastor-school/

I don't think this religious information is needed on this platform. It could have been better resolved within than circulating it

Every religion have it own challenges and there are always bad eggs in every gathering.

Christain folks, let's learn to resolve issue within the inner circus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by adecares(f): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bros, we na free education, on top my money, infact therm no go try am again
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Eze2000(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2018
obainojazz:
angry

I need angels to help me read this, too long undecided

It was a very short masterpiece, an eye opener! You need to do something about your non existent reading habits, man. If you were talented i would say this is exactly how big companies make you sign yourself into contracts that are basically trouble for you and profit for them.

They spread the agreement terms over 10 pages of paper and you won't read any one before signing it!

Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by LeoFish92(m): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Krisben4343:
Most Africans will complain about anything and everything. The energy you used in typing this whole lot if you'd used it to help in anyway you can to make the place a better place the way you think it's good, it would have been more productive...

Most Africans don't like to read in details, cos if you had read the write-up, you would have seen how he was persecuted for trying to challenge the system and vilified for questioning the status quo...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Shampoo77: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Well from my personal experience what the guy wrote is not far from the truth. I won't say more than this if you doubt go and enrol there.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Originakalokalo(m): 12:17am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=Eze2000 post=71559247]

It was a very short masterpiece, an eye opener! You need to do something about your non existent reading habits, man. If you were talented i would say this is exactly how big companies make you sign yourself into contracts that are basically trouble for you and profit for them.

They spread the agreement terms over 10 pages of paper and you won't read any one before signing it!

Lol![/quot

Something you read online without verification is now a "masterpiece "

You don't know the poster...

Nairaland puts that thread on the front page for traffic and profit without verification.

....and that is your definition of MASTERPIECE.

A word of Advice,

DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ONLINE... ESPECIALLY ON NAIRALAND.

Find out the truth.

The truth is not sweet but it is better than a lie.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Eze2000(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=71559378][/quote]

A masterpiece can be fiction, art, poetry or action, all of which may be 1 billion lightyears away from the truth.

Spotting the truth in a world that has been full of lairs since the beginning of time is hard but learning to spot it is a gift! Sometimes it can also be an acquired talent like in criminology.
First, you look for motive and next evidence such as photos and contradictory words and last but not the least is the issue of witnesses or past events.

I guess this is the first time you are hearing of foul play in a religious institution or heard of pastors who are more interested in titles and offering that bring promotions or the latest cars and phones. or more like you are an RCOG member.

Oh, by the way, thanks for the advice. Let me introduce myself though. I am King Eze a master writer, author and blogger. If there is anyone that understands the power of the pen it is me. Try and read one of my stories here on nairaland and see if you can divide the truth /reality from fiction. I am a master!

RUTHLESS BETRAYALS
https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Originakalokalo(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Eze2000:

A masterpiece can be fiction, art, poetry or action, all of which may be 1 billion lightyears away from the truth.

Spotting the truth in a world that has been full of lairs since the beginning of time is hard but learning to spot it is a gift! Sometimes it can also be an acquired talent like in criminology.
First, you look for motive and next evidence such as photos and contradictory words and last but not the least is the issue of witnesses or past events.

I guess this is the first time you are hearing of foul play in a religious institution or heard of pastors who are more interested in titles and offering that bring promotions or the latest cars and phones. or more like you are an RCOG member.

Ipoh l, by the way, thanks for the advice. Let me introduce myself though. I am King Eze a master writer, author and blogger. If ther si anyone that understands the power of the pen it is me. Try and read one of my stories here on nairaland and see if you can divide the truth /reality for fiction. I am a master!

ll

RUTHLESS BETRAYALS
https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals

OK King Eze. Well done.

Do you know the King of kings?

He writes and no one can change it.

He knows the last breath I will draw on Earth ...and yours..

In his books are the deeds of men.
Horrible things are noted in his book.

Events that are thought to be secrets by men...

Do you have a relationship with him?

He cleans written accusations and it is no more.

A man who engineered the stoning of another man said....I WRONG NO ONE.. This is only possible after coming in contact with the great writer.

is your name in the book of life ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Eze2000(m): 1:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Originakalokalo:

OK King Eze. Well done.

Do you know the King of kings?

He writes and no one can change it.

He knows the last breath I will draw on Earth ...and yours..

In his books are the deeds of men.
Horrible things are noted in his book.

Events that are thought to be secrets by men...

Do you have a relationship with him?

He cleans written accusations and it is no more.

A man who engineered the stoning of another man said....I WRONG NO ONE.. This is only possible after coming in contact with the great writer.

is your name in the book of life ?

Lols, only if you knew who I really was!

4 years ago, I was nothing, unemployed and so poor, until the one you call kings of kings asked me to sleep before him in a small church that he wanted to give me a talent. No particularly talent was ever mentioned by the young prophetess who gave me that message. I obeyed and guess what. I started having the urge to write and my first book was classified a masterpiece, full of grammar tical errors as it was. I have since improved, now published in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Mexico, Brazil... name it and i am there making cash.

But I never forgot the origin of my gift though. His name is really Jehovah and truly he causes to become. Unfortunately so many do not know him.

I wrote a book a year ago in another name, a pen name, explaining God's existence and works. That book is the most expensive of all my works, going for $5 a copy. White people nearly killed me because of that book! One of my attackers, a lovely 21 year-old computer scientist form Settle, USA swore i was crazy in a facebook group with over 50,000 Americans. When i ask who created her, Lori said her father and mother. but first evolution!

The KING OF KINGS... you call him God, I call him father. He is also my best friend ever!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by D1zion: 1:39am On Sep 27, 2018
I believed everything this guy said. Av heard stories like this. It's not only in the redeem bible college but all theological schools. Everywhere. The devil has entered the church & taken over by making men of God to put the love of money first, & wealth before God their maker. Evil now emanate from the church. Politics are played that if you don't have money, you are not even recognize. You have no say were rich people are talking or gathered. When names are called for those that paid highest brown envelope, p o s is used in churches now. My joy is were he said he's not in Christianity for anyone but himself. Salvation & he wasn't preached for to convert but converted himself through the Quran. May the Lord help everyone to understand what the heavenly race is all about. & may God continue to exposed all those manipulating & misleading ignorant people. God bless you brother for your courage. Let God give people like you the grace to speak out more.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2018
After reading through it all,
there are things I ll like to note.

1.indiscipline: this is what you experience when you think you are going to a place to relax and they prove you wrong..
75% of his complains is about how they disciplined him
I see that this man had issues with discipline, and that was his problem from the beginning.. Sometimes, they suffer you deliberately, to see how you respond to frustrations.
Let's assume that they did not treat you well...who(among real believers) will love to have this type of man as his Pastor?
Imagine his rebellion from the start.
Any intellectual Nigerian with open mind can spot this already.

2. Prejudice: whenever you have something against some people before joining them, you can't help but to see the bad side of everything. For him to quote freeze,shows where his prejudice came from. However
I don't think you were forced to enter the school and neither were you forced to remain...

3.Desperation: desperation to quickly become a Pastor is a big problem...that was the reason for his impatience.

The other part I cannot confirm is the assignment to the churches and his fundraising claims.
But from someone that can go as far this, I can't imagine he's even joking in the letter, it goes to show how desperate he is planning to deface the so called Bible school..

This is not a defense against RCCG, I'm only just talking from the fair part of his story.

In my opinion, He was never called as he claimed..
How can God show you anything when you are not ready to listen. I try to find anything spiritual with this man.. I couldn't find any

Fruit of the spirit..zero
Discipline.. Zero
Obedience... Zero
Patience.....Zero

I wonder what the criteria for making front page is...
Let God be the judge.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Originakalokalo(m): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Eze2000:

Lols, only if you knew who I really was!

4 years ago, I was nothing, unemployed and so poor, until the one you call kings of kings asked me to sleep before him in a small church that he wanted to give me a talent. No particularly talent was ever mentioned by the young prophetess who gave me that message. I obeyed and guess what. I started having the urge to write and my first book was classified a masterpiece, full of grammar tical errors as it was. I have since improved, now published in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Mexico, Brazil... name it and i am there making cash.

But I never forgot the origin of my gift though. His name is really Jehovah and truly he causes to become. Unfortunately so many do not know him.

I wrote a book a year ago in another name, a pen name, explaining God's existence and works. That book is the most expensive of all my works, going for $5 a copy. White people nearly killed me because of that book! One of my attackers, a lovely 21 computer scientist form Settle, USA swore i was crazy in a facebook group with over 50,000 Americans. When i ask who created her, Lori said her father and mother. but first evolution!

The KING OF KINGS... you call him God, I call him father. He is also my best friend ever!

Wao. This is lovely.

God will continue to enrich you and bless the works of your hand.

Eternal rest is the best...Death comes when no man knoweth.

You sound as if you have a personal relationship with the saviour already...Continue with that.

My respect.

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Volcano12(f): 3:45am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=71552782]"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.[/quoteAmd u shall perish cause u know the guy is saying the thrush.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by omoelerin1: 3:49am On Sep 27, 2018
BabaAduras:

I am a Redeem Member and the Writer is a Redeem Member too and is still a Redeem Member. Does that stop us from correcting what is not right? is that a kind of Ostrich attitude Christ-like?

How can the Church march on with this kind of story? Remember the C&Ss and Celestial Churches with larger than life in the past. Where are they today? It is this kind of atrocities that killed them after the passing of their Known Leaders.

I am just afraid for the future of the Church post Baba Adeboye if this type of atrocities are happening when is still alive and in-charge.

God will help us.

I don't know what you mean by the statement: C&S with larger than life in the past, where are they today? FYI, the church keeps growing in leaps and bounds. Especially the spiritual growth and gathering of souls for the kingdom of God which must be the reason for the existence of the church in the first instance.
Only a spiritually immature Christian will use wealth, asset, the kind of magnificent building, number of cars parked and millions of naira raised in a single service, number of worshippers (when they are not even saved) or branches as a yardstick to determine a true church of Christ.
Go and read the message of Jesus to the 7 churches of Asia minor in the book of Revelation 3 &4

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by omoelerin1: 4:09am On Sep 27, 2018
rock003:

It isn't by the name of your church. It is by the state of your heart. Only God knows how many condemnation you people have hauled on Catholics and white garment churches. To think evil and sin have turned even your Bible school to their headquarters!

If your pastors are taught to be evil, how much more the church members taught by such pastors?
Leave them.
When they were attacking and condemning the mission churches they met on ground and white garments in order to snatch their members, especially the youths, they thought they were working for God. Now that their evil deeds are being exposed, they are shouting, 'attack on the church of God', 'touch not my anointed'.
All these we are seen in recent times is just a tip of Icebag. A lot will soon be exposed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by smart024(m): 5:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:25am On Sep 27, 2018
asmovic:
idiot. if you were paid to post this, then the money won't cure your madness. Are you the only one that will attend? Am sure you are deranged if not, you won't have gone to this extent to slander the RCCG ....I won't say it's because you are a Muslim because i have so many muslim friends that i can even sleep in their houses and be so comfortable. Go back to your drugs so that you won't end up breaking loose again!
the only different between you and the Boko boys is that,,,they re suicidal,buh Both of you re brainwashed dumny
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by mike1994reds: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.
Lol, keep running away from the truth, the truth remains the truth.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by osomegbe(m): 5:38am On Sep 27, 2018
There is nothing demonic about what you just explained. I don't like reading religious critique post because people speak based on their experience and their revelation of God. I cannot question that especially when someone says ''God said ....''.
Be that as it may, something told me to go back and look for the post which I did and read through.(Almost 24 hours delay)
1. I feel your pain honestly, about the menial jobs and time you spent doing it, and I tell you it is not different from any military setting where we abide by rules, as soldiers of Christ and do things not by what you feel but working out your salvation with fear and trembling.
2. Ordinary ministers that are workers and are working, spending their money and helping the church of God go through same treatment. They do it with joy. it is not about the pastors but about your personal revelation of God and where He is taking you to. Joseph in the bible would have felt same way when his brother sold him out. during programs that people are camped, they get up early for prayer walk, cleaning and other chores and they are happy doing it.
3. yes, the head may be aware and he cannot be in all the places and I believe you have attended a ministers program when he mentioned it that when God lifts you, those that are tormenting you will come and bow to you. He had mentioned about pastors that post people under them to ''bad area'' because they say the person is not loyal. inasmuch as he looks to prune those pastors that are doing that, he also encouraged people to be submissive to authority.

I am sorry if you had been pained by all these that happened to you especially as you were coming from a different faith but I pray that God encourages you and lift you above where men can touch you or influence your destiny.

I am not a pastor and I am not speaking for RCCG, but from a clear view from what you posted. I am not also saying they are right but that you should look at the bright side of things.

my experience when I had issues like this that I wanted to leave a church was, ''has God disappointed me''? Secondly, I had revelation from God before then and I saw the manifestation of some, which shows that there is a God and He is always on the throne looking after us. The ultimate is to make heaven and not what this world hold for me.

Thank you and sorry for my epistle.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Babayoutoomuch:
Mr ogbeni you only went to rcbc as a mole. Your motive was never pure from d beginning. One thing is certain, there is no divination against Israel nor any enchantment against Jacob.
so what's your point?I guess you re brainwashed. ...follow Christ and not your pastor's cos you might just be surprise on the day of judgement
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Mpanyi: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2018
kayodekb:

I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT IDIOT... NO TRUE MUSLIM WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN WILL EVER CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY... MOST OF THE PEOPLE CONVERTS BECAUSE OF MARRIAGE OR MONEY

You are showing your true color by cussing me. But as a Christian following the footstep of my Lord and Saviour I pray God forgive you as you don't know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by veraponpo(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2018
spongeisback:
If your God can't slap Adeboye for the numerous lies he has told over the years that means he can do me NOTHING! You think am afraid of an idea?!

You called me a liar an in the same breath accepted that he has a child which her husband pastors in the U.S. Now ask yourself "do I have sense".

Ask you daddy if the RCCG bible school in the U.S. Put students through so much rigorous activities. Why always Nigeria? The reason is simple you all are slaves and fools for them.

You wrote in your first statement that all Pastor Adeboye's children are in the US and it ended being only one out of four, arent you a liar?

The only one in the US is the lady whos is married to her husband living there which can happen to anyone even the poorest of the poor can marry into a wealthy family and relocate to another country.

Bible college every where is supposed to be like a military or police college where patience, endurance, stamina training, etc is done. My Mother in Law is a Midwfie and usually goes to Ede at Baba Abiye's camp. She once told me how a small girl of less than 20 has once asked her at 60 then to kneel down and at another time asked her to fetch water.

All these issues raised by OP is nothing new even to a secondary school student.

Many of the issues might not sound reasonable but they are meant to establish sound teachings that will be all encompassing.

I passed through RCBC ( Part Time), so I am talking from the angle of strength. The guy will scatter any organisation he goes to. He knows little or nothing about how schools are run.

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by veraponpo(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2018
spongeisback:

You wrote in your first statement that all Pastor Adeboye's children are in the US and it ended being only one out of four, arent you a liar?

The only one in the US is the lady that is married to her husband living there which can happen to anyone even the poorest of the poor can marry into a wealthy family and relocate to another country.

Bible college every where is supposed to be like a military or police college where patience, endurance, stamina training, etc is done. My Mother in Law is a Midwfie and usually goes to Ede at Baba Abiye's camp. She once told me how a small girl of less than 20 has once asked her at 60 then to kneel down and at another time asked her to fetch water.

All these issues raised by OP is nothing new even to a secondary school student.

Many of the issues might not sound reasonable but they are meant to establish sound teachings that will be all encompassing.

I passed through RCBC ( Part Time), so I am talking from the angle of strength. The guy will scatter any organisation he goes to. He knows little or nothing about how schools are run.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by terrezo2002(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2018
I didn't see any wrong in what he calls demonic. Wonderful experiences.
If he is not fit to participate in those exercises maybe due to medical reasons, he could have atleast spoken out.
I don't think this man deserves to be a Pastor
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by sayisayi(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Mosquitoes...won't they eat! Nigerians I hail Una!

We no get organisation or planning but we get humour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.