Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86234 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by phiszo(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2018
kayodekb:

I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT IDIOT... NO TRUE MUSLIM WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN WILL EVER CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY... MOST OF THE PEOPLE CONVERTS BECAUSE OF MARRIAGE OR MONEY
This is the problem with both religions, behaving like a cult. People should be free to change religion, whether True or fake Muslim. If your religion teaches you to hate others or other religions, then you're in a devilish religion. Love your neigbours as you love you yourself. You have a brain, use it. We are humans before religion.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by ayoade2: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2018
I believe every bit of all this young man wrote...All I saw in his write up was...He expected bible school to be lacampaigne tropicana... And he felt disappointed, after all he paid over 100k. Wake up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by romenna: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Every sector of our nation has its own contribution of failure to the entire system.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by BluntBoy(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.

Heaven is every Christian's ultimate goal but we have other goals as well which is to make disciples of all nations.

We were asked to watch and pray. Why do you think we were asked to watch? It is because of the Antichrist. Nonchalant Christians like yourself are contended to pray only. You don't want to watch. Whatever scriptures is preached to you is swallowed up.

If all your response to this allegation is the lazy notion that the church is marching on, I wonder how you will survive the antics of the Antichrist.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by EdifiedHebrew: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
dbos11:
Baba abeg go join deeper life jare and save us this story
Deeper life is even the worst. all the general overseers of sunday doctrines are LUCIFIRIANS. they make people to worship satan with their evil doctrines, that is why they discourage people from keeping the LAWS, STATUES & COMMANDMENTS of Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi Hamasciach.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Sop18: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
What the @op said is not far from the truth, his uniform is even mature, if you see our uniforms then we look like secondary school students- sky blue upon dark green. Nobody is spoiling the church, it's high time Redeem restructure. The full time pastors are suffering big time

[color=#006600][/color]
wellmax:
The Church of God swill continue to march on and no amount of attacks from the gates of hell will prevail.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by MightySparrow: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2018
COULD someone pls summarize?
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by dbos11(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2018
EdifiedHebrew:
Deeper life is even the worst. all the general overseers of sunday doctrines are LUCIFIRIANS. they make people to worship satan with their evil doctrines, that is why they discourage people from keeping the LAWS, STATUES & COMMANDMENTS of Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi Hamasciach.

Bros all wot u just wrote are just empty rant which lack evidence

Do me a favour by proving all those trashes u wrote undecided
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Ioannes:

This is hilarious. I wonder how you percieve darkness and light.

When I said imams converting to Christianity I'm sure you thought I meant Nigerian imams.

Anyway I normally do not argue religion on a public forum because if I was born a moslem there will always be the tendency to defend Islam despite all the terrorism being fostered by the interpretation of the Qur'an and if I was born a Christian I'd probably defend Christianity despite my pastor's obviously wrong predictions of future events and his love for material things like private jets and performing obviously fake miracles.

But as far as I am concerned Jesus Christ can never be compared to Mohammed. Like you said, Light is the exact opposite of Darkness.

With Jesus admonishing his followers to bless those that curse them and pray for those that persecute them compared to Mohammed telling his followers to kill people who won't convert to Islam and whoever dies while fighting infidels will be given 70 virgins in heaven and even encourages husbands to beat their wives, the difference between light and darkness is very very clear.

And I won't mention that Jesus Christ was celebate throughout his life while not only did Mohammed marry a woman much older than he was because she was rich, he also married and had sex with 9 year old Aisha and had other numerous wives including a woman he snatched from his friend and accomplice.

I'm not denigrating Islam bro. I understand your need and your right to defend your religion.

But if the choice were to be between Islam and Christianity for me, it would be Christianity all the way. I think most Moslems see that but won't wanna change all the same cos man hates change and will do anything to resist it.

BROTHER, ALL WHAT YOU WROTE ARE JUST PROPAGATION TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF ISLAM... YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAM BY DOING YOUR RESEARCH PERSONALLY... I BELIEVE YOU ARE EDUCATED AND UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2018
kayodekb:

BROTHER, ALL WHAT YOU WROTE ARE JUST PROPAGATION TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF ISLAM... YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAM BY DOING YOUR RESEARCH PERSONALLY... I BELIEVE YOU ARE EDUCATED AND UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING

Yet you didn't refute the points I made.

Let's not argue about religion ok? You have the right to worship in the way you think is the best. I hold no grudge against that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2018
asmovic:
idiot. if you were paid to post this, then the money won't cure your madness. Are you the only one that will attend? Am sure you are deranged if not, you won't have gone to this extent to slander the RCCG ....I won't say it's because you are a Muslim because i have so many muslim friends that i can even sleep in their houses and be so comfortable. Go back to your drugs so that you won't end up breaking loose again!
Are you a Christian please?
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by mablie(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Eze2000:

It was a very short masterpiece, an eye opener! You need to do something about your non existent reading habits, man. If you were talented i would say this is exactly how big companies make you sign yourself into contracts that are basically trouble for you and profit for them.

They spread the agreement terms over 10 pages of paper and you won't read any one before signing it!

Lol!
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by arabralph(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bro, just come and join the one true Church- The Church of Christ,and leave all these business centers called 'church'. You will only continue to contribute to buy aviation fuel for GO while you trek to church and unable to send your kids to their expensive private ivory towers.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by maxiuc(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.
but the Truth shall set you free
If you what's the truth just say it

I have been an Administrator in RCCG fo 6yrs I have better experience of the inner happenings

May God help us all
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by BabaAduras: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
I don't know what you mean by the statement: C&S with larger than life in the past, where are they today? FYI, the church keeps growing in leaps and bounds. Especially the spiritual growth and gathering of souls for the kingdom of God which must be the reason for the existence of the church in the first instance.
Only a spiritually immature Christian will use wealth, asset, the kind of magnificent building, number of cars parked and millions of naira raised in a single service, number of worshippers (when they are not even saved) or branches as a yardstick to determine a true church of Christ.
Go and read the message of Jesus to the 7 churches of Asia minor in the book of Revelation 3 &4

I am not rating any church base on wealth, assets, buildings, numbers of cars and millions raised during services. I am looking at outreach and soul winning for the kingdom of God.

Seriously, can you compare the growth of C&S/CCC in terms of outreach/soul winning of the 60s, 70s and 80s to the growth today? Can you compare the growth of C&S/CCC in those areas to the growth of RCCG/Winners/Deeper/etc now?

A lot of educated children raised in C&S/CCC have left to join the Pentecostal churches because of the mess/decay happening in the churches. I am not talking heresay, I was born and raised in a C&S church and my parents still attend C&S. I was up to the rank of an Apostle before I left.

I got fed up and left one Sunday when the service was disrupted and stopped because 2 Elders Apostles were fighting for the control of the church after the passing of the previous head. From the stories I hear from my parents who still attend C&S plus my spiritual growth in the RCCG now, I have never regretted leaving.

I am not alone in this. I know a lot C&S/CCC children that left because of the decay and are now doing brilliantly in terms of outreach and soul winning in Pentecostal churches all over Nigeria. Remember, Baba Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG was a member of C&S.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by omoelerin1: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
BabaAduras:

I am not rating any church base on wealth, assets, buildings, numbers of cars and millions raised during services. I am looking at outreach and soul winning for the kingdom of God.

Seriously, can you compare the growth of C&S/CCC in terms of outreach/soul winning of the 60s, 70s and 80s to the growth today? Can you compare the growth of C&S/CCC in those areas to the growth of RCCG/Winners/Deeper/etc now?

A lot of educated children raised in C&S/CCC have left to join the Pentecostal churches because of the mess/decay happening in the churches. I am not talking heresay, I was born and raised in a C&S church and my parents still attend C&S. I was up to the rank of an Apostle before I left.

I got fed up and left one Sunday when the service was disrupted and stopped because 2 Elders Apostles were fighting for the control of the church after the passing of the previous head. From the stories I hear from my parents who still attend C&S plus my spiritual growth in the RCCG now, I have never regretted leaving.

I am not alone in this. I know a lot C&S/CCC children that left because of the decay and are now doing brilliantly in terms of outreach and soul winning in Pentecostal churches all over Nigeria. Remember, Baba Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG was a member of C&S.
Well, you're right. I was born and bred in the church, I understand everything you say. I fully understand all the rots in that church and what caused them. Baba Akindayomi actually left to practice the real mission and commission given to the founder of c&s, when some of the immediate followers of the founder derailed. Unfortunately, the decay and rots that made Akindayomi left c&s are now surfacing in RCCG, but in modern form.

I can tell you authoritatively that C&S is now being transformed, as youth are now taking over. All these meaningless titles of Apostle and useless leadership tussle will soon be fizzled out. It's just a matter of time.

You don miss bro.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by BabaAduras: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
omoelerin1:
Well, you're right. I was born and bred in the church, I understand everything you say. I fully understand all the rots in that church and what caused them. Baba Akindayomi actually left to practice the real mission and commission given to the founder of c&s, when some of the immediate followers of the founder derailed. Unfortunately, the decay and rots that made Akindayomi left c&s are now surfacing in RCCG, but in modern form.

I can tell you authoritatively that C&S is now being transformed, as youth are now taking over. All these meaningless titles of Apostle and useless leadership tussle will soon be fizzled out. It's just a matter of time.

You don miss bro.

I sincerely hope C&S is been reformed as you claim. But the stories I get from my parents who are still attending C&S do not indicate reform, rather they indicate further rots. I hear, the youths are worse than the Elders.

Yeah, you are right on the fact that some of the rots (like the one the OP posted) in C&S are surfacing in RCCG and the likes, that is why I said I fear for the future of RCCG post Baba Adeboye and that is why I brought up the case of C&S/CCC.

Anyway, what matters is not the church we attend but the Salvation of soul - having a personal encounter with Jesus and helping other to have the personal encounters. This should be the ultimate for all Christians.

God will help us all in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ioannes:

Yet you didn't refute the points I made.

Let's not argue about religion ok? You have the right to worship in the way you think is the best. I hold no grudge against that.

THERE IS NOTHING TO REFUTE FROM THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIES BEING PROPAGATED BY ENEMIES OF ISLAM
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
kayodekb:

THERE IS NOTHING TO REFUTE FROM THERE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIES BEING PROPAGATED BY ENEMIES OF ISLAM

How old was Aisha when she married the prophet?
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Truthchiz: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
God bless daddy freeze a million times!!!
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Themandator: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
folks4luv:

http://believershub.com.ng/young-pastor-reveals-the-hell-he-went-through-at-rccg-pastor-school/

Your hair or head was forcefully scrapped the night you guys arrived but on the picture of you guys working in a farm, you have your hairs intact. Is it that you became Samson and grew it back.

To the topic of pastoral school, I remain indifferent to that idea... Jesus didn't organize of such school. Wofbi for me is enough and most pastors in winners came from Wofbi...anybody can come for that... I is just a weeks course right inside your branch of the church and you get to close and go home, everyday

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Themandator: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sheunma:
well, it's a yoruba businees. oh so u want oyedepo to allow an okoro pastor his church so he could boast of developing it in the future, kolewerk

Count Bishop Oyedepo out of this kind of nonsense... My pastor pis an Igbo man and teaches insight into the things of God...I can paste some of my notes from his teaching here. He teaches the word backed with power.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Themandator: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
ayoade2:
I believe every bit of all this young man wrote...All I saw in his write up was...He expected bible school to be lacampaigne tropicana... And he felt disappointed, after all he paid over 100k. Wake up

However if in that school, they taught them more ways than is in the scripture of raising money for the church then it is not right
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Themandator: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Some Christians are emotional about their church and fsith without corresponding knowledge. Study remains key to differentiating all the actitivites that goes on in many places of worship...in most places of worship, the target is on releasing your soul power as against learning how to let the spirit have a fee reign through our spirit

BluntBoy:

Heaven is every Christian's ultimate goal but we have other goals as well which is to make disciples of all nations.

We were asked to watch and pray. Why do you think we were asked to watch? It is because of the Antichrist. Nonchalant Christians like yourself are contended to pray only. You don't want to watch. Whatever scriptures is preached to you is swallowed up.

If all your response to this allegation is the lazy notion that the church is marching on, I wonder how you will survive the antics of the Antichrist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ioannes:

How old was Aisha when she married the prophet?
GO AND DO RESEARCH ABOUT IT IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Themandator: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
kgr8mike:
Read 'Changed Into His Likeness' by Watchman Nee. It is Gospel 101

That man, Nee.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Themandator: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
madapcmod:
Yoruba people don carry their tribalism scatter RCCG.

Even for East na Yoruba RCCG pastor dey head church. Imagine in this era they use translator bc their Pastor cant communicate in local language as they are mostly Yoruba

My pastor here in winners Calabar is an Igbo man. Should we now send him to the east to make third or second service with Igbo translation easier.... Mind you, it is translation not Igbo language or efik language service because people of other languages do attend the service
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
asmovic:
go back and learn English language properly bro. 'it's 'difference ' not 'different '. Then, when you use the plural 'both', the adjective should be 'dummies ' and not 'dumny'. when you are a bit polished, come back and let's trade words!
Stay in school, hell no. The evidence is your battered use of the language. what a pity.
yes I know my English sucks...buh your brain needs formatting....
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
kayodekb:

GO AND DO RESEARCH ABOUT IT IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW

Why can't you tell me if you aren't ashamed of it yourself?

My research tells me she was a 9-year old girl when the old prophet deflowered her.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
arabralph:
Bro, just come and join the one true Church- The Church of Christ,and leave all these business centers called 'church'. You will only continue to contribute to buy aviation fuel for GO while you trek to church and unable to send your kids to their expensive private ivory towers.

What makes your church the one true Church? I'm interested.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Am i Christ? am i not a human like you who told me to "Gerrout" grin

haha...you're funny and it's really nice meeting you... grin
I'm a twin, and the troublesome one Clifford wink
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Biglittlelois(f): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

haha...you're funny and it's really nice meeting you... grin I'm a twin, and the troublesome one Clifford wink

Lol, definitely troublesome grin nice meeting you too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.