Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86235 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AnalQueenluci: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
blacks n dia stupidity ,make i hear word joor!
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kapelvej: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
bizza45:
baba no b rccg u go , na NDA u go come mistake am to rcccg training school ....
grin grin grin grin dont be silly !!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by keryj(f): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
but you seems to enjoy it all because you were smiling althrough. angry
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by niyidenrele: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Make I cucu continue attending my own...MFM
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Zzyy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biko sumbody should summarize dat epistle for us
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by sholay2011(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
You believe in religion? You need deliverance grin grin
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
bizza45:
baba no b rccg u go , na NDA u go come mistake am to rcccg training school ....
lol.. Back to the topic.. Most churches are really corrupt to be candid.. And couple with the fact that he was born a moslem, they understand serving christ more than so called christian.. Most christian are nothing buh hypocrites.. Buh at the long run too, he still apllied his moslem faith and principle.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by wittyt98(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Olodo24: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AngelicBeing: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Willie2015: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
- The Church is a subset of the society ...
- if corruption is endemic in the society.. you should expect same in the church, mosque etc
-God will save us ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Naza25: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
RCCG is no different from any secular or political institution out there, where nepotism, favouritism, bribery and corruption is the order of the day. Are they going to tell me that oluremi tinubu passed through all these before they ordained her? Hypocrites in the church, they can't scam me anymore

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by yipata: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
BABA U NO LIE AT ALL... I'M ONE OF THE ROGUES .. I LEFT CHURCH COS OF CHURCH POLITICS. THO NOT RCCG BUT ANOTHER PENTECOSTAL CHURCH. I'LL RATHER BE A SINNER THAN LIVE AS A SINNER IN GOD'S HOUSE AND SERVE IN VAIN. SO MANY DESTINES HAVE BEEN DESTROYED COS OF THIS LEVEL OF CHURCH POLITICKING.

folks4luv:

http://believershub.com.ng/young-pastor-reveals-the-hell-he-went-through-at-rccg-pastor-school/

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by NairaMaster1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
eyeview:
Thanks for the info.
At least I now know one Bible school I won't attend

Immaturity is when you judge from one side of the story with a predetermined mind.

You know how aggressive Muslims are in religious issues.

The convert probably went there with an Islamic character.

A lot went through same school and are OK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by youngPA: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AdiDami: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
THE SNAKE WEN BITE ME NA IM USE IM TAIL TAKE WHIP YOU NA IM YOU DE SHOUT LIKE THIS?
GUY YOU NEVER SEE SOMETHING! �
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by meccuno: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
spongeisback:
Like every other sector in Nigeria church is filled with nepotism, bribery and corruption. If you think otherwise ask yourself why Adeboye's kids are pastoring in the U.S., are they more spirit filled than the ones pastoring in mosquito ridden regions?!

Btw he posted evidence so let's see how rccg goons try to spin this.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by madapcmod: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yoruba people don carry their tribalism scatter RCCG.

Even for East na Yoruba RCCG pastor dey head church. Imagine in this era they use translator bc their Pastor cant communicate in local language as they are mostly Yoruba

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Cyriloha(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
obainojazz:
angry

I need angels to help me read this, too long undecided

As in eeeh
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by victorclean(f): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
No wonder Remi was ordained pastor in Redeem. Too bad they av gone political with some in presidency

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Cyriloha(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
Babzking:

https:///2QZywtY
[/s]

Na dem!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by asmovic(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
folks4luv:

http://believershub.com.ng/young-pastor-reveals-the-hell-he-went-through-at-rccg-pastor-school/
idiot. if you were paid to post this, then the money won't cure your madness. Are you the only one that will attend? Am sure you are deranged if not, you won't have gone to this extent to slander the RCCG ....I won't say it's because you are a Muslim because i have so many muslim friends that i can even sleep in their houses and be so comfortable. Go back to your drugs so that you won't end up breaking loose again!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kgr8mike(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Read 'Changed Into His Likeness' by Watchman Nee. It is Gospel 101
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Ofunaofu: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Smile4daddy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'm not getting something right.

Dat forest they are ordering you guys to clear, is it part of the church land or they will just took you to any forest and oder you to clear?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Wristler: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
The world and its lust will definitely pass away
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by aisha2008(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
If it is true that u are a practising Muslim and u learnt about Quran and later convert to Christian, u really don't understand Quran or u are in Christianity because of money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Sheunma: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
madapcmod:
Yoruba people don carry their tribalism scatter RCCG.

Even for East na Yoruba RCCG pastor dey head church. Imagine in this era they use translator bc their Pastor cant communicate in local language as they are mostly Yoruba
well, it's a yoruba businees. oh so u want oyedepo to allow an okoro pastor his church so he could boast of developing it in the future, kolewerk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
OK,now we need counter motion to this to enable us give balanced judgment
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
j

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.