Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86233 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Roycemadeit(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2018
What Christ preached was centered on Love but unfortunately if it's not making money it's not making sense.

Africans are so gullible ehn.
Somebody tell you say he is a man of God and you believe all he says without questioning.

We should be able to dissect and analyze every info we get cuz if we don't we are nothing but zombies.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by obainojazz(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Eze2000:

It was a very short masterpiece, an eye opener! You need to do something about your non existent reading habits, man. If you were talented i would say this is exactly how big companies make you sign yourself into contracts that are basically trouble for you and profit for them.

They spread the agreement terms over 10 pages of paper and you won't read any one before signing it!

Lol!
I just won't waste my time reading RCCG stuff cool
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Roycemadeit(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Nobody can say he is lying. Whether you believe or not e no concern am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Ioannes:

That's a big lie. I could send you several videos showing imams who converted at various times and what they had to say about the Qur'an and Mohammed. Don't even go there.

Study the lives of both founders of Christianity and Islam and compare and contrast.

If I were a moslem, that comparison alone would make me convert to Christianity.

How can you read that your founder slept with 9 year old Aisha at over 50 years and still think he has anything to do with holiness. I am baffled.

It is the same blindness that afflicts Moslems that also afflicts all these Pentecostal church members like who would rather look for excuse to cover the misdeeds of their pastors like they are already doing here.

LOL... IMAM CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY? TRY TO SEND ME THE NAME OF THE IMAM AND THE MOSQUE. NO TRUE MUSLIM WHO KNOWS WHAT HE/SHE IS DOING WILL EVER CONVERT TO A CHRISTIAN... DARKNESS AND LIGHTNESS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] BELIEVING AND ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN... no other way

I BELIEVE IN JESUS AS MY PROPHET... THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION IS TO BELIEVE IN ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND HIS PROPHETS
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Shugavee:
u can only vouch for urself, strong Muslims, Christians even traditionalist convert to whatever when they deem fit!! Mean While people r still practicing it n glorifying it.

YOU ARE ON POINT THOUGH...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2018
Mpanyi:

You are showing your true color by cussing me. But as a Christian following the footstep of my Lord and Saviour I pray God forgive you as you don't know what you are doing.

AM NOT CURSING YOU BROTHER... JUST TELLING YOU THE FACT
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by spongeisback: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Didn't bother reading past the first paragraph. You're such a liar but then again it's one of the prerequisites of attending RCBC. I never said all his kids, am responsible for what I WRITE not what you understand do well to read my comments again before posting tripe.
veraponpo:

You wrote in your first statement that all Pastor Adeboye's children are in the US and it ended being only one out of four, arent you a liar?

The only one in the US is the lady that is married to her husband living there which can happen to anyone even the poorest of the poor can marry into a wealthy family and relocate to another country.

Bible college every where is supposed to be like a military or police college where patience, endurance, stamina training, etc is done. My Mother in Law is a Midwfie and usually goes to Ede at Baba Abiye's camp. She once told me how a small girl of less than 20 has once asked her at 60 then to kneel down and at another time asked her to fetch water.

All these issues raised by OP is nothing new even to a secondary school student.

Many of the issues might not sound reasonable but they are meant to establish sound teachings that will be all encompassing.

I passed through RCBC ( Part Time), so I am talking from the angle of strength. The guy will scatter any organisation he goes to. He knows little or nothing about how schools are run.

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by femicyrus(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2018
asmovic:
idiot. if you were paid to post this, then the money won't cure your madness. Are you the only one that will attend? Am sure you are deranged if not, you won't have gone to this extent to slander the RCCG ....I won't say it's because you are a Muslim because i have so many muslim friends that i can even sleep in their houses and be so comfortable. Go back to your drugs so that you won't end up breaking loose again!
RCCG is not God. you can't even fight for God to start with.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by SugarSpill(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I read comments. Thank you.
kgr8mike:
Read 'Changed Into His Likeness' by Watchman Nee. It is Gospel 101
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2018
kayodekb:

LOL... IMAM CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY? TRY TO SEND ME THE NAME OF THE IMAM AND THE MOSQUE. NO TRUE MUSLIM WHO KNOWS WHAT HE/SHE IS DOING WILL EVER CONVERT TO A CHRISTIAN... DARKNESS AND LIGHTNESS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON

This is hilarious. I wonder how you percieve darkness and light.

When I said imams converting to Christianity I'm sure you thought I meant Nigerian imams.

Anyway I normally do not argue religion on a public forum because if I was born a moslem there will always be the tendency to defend Islam despite all the terrorism being fostered by the interpretation of the Qur'an and if I was born a Christian I'd probably defend Christianity despite my pastor's obviously wrong predictions of future events and his love for material things like private jets and performing obviously fake miracles.

But as far as I am concerned Jesus Christ can never be compared to Mohammed. Like you said, Light is the exact opposite of Darkness.

With Jesus admonishing his followers to bless those that curse them and pray for those that persecute them compared to Mohammed telling his followers to kill people who won't convert to Islam and whoever dies while fighting infidels will be given 70 virgins in heaven and even encourages husbands to beat their wives, the difference between light and darkness is very very clear.

And I won't mention that Jesus Christ was celebate throughout his life while not only did Mohammed marry a woman much older than he was because she was rich, he also married and had sex with 9 year old Aisha and had other numerous wives including a woman he snatched from his friend and accomplice.

I'm not denigrating Islam bro. I understand your need and your right to defend your religion.

But if the choice were to be between Islam and Christianity for me, it would be Christianity all the way. I think most Moslems see that but won't wanna change all the same cos man hates change and will do anything to resist it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by femicyrus(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
veraponpo:

Do not say what you dont know before God will slap you.

The only child of Adeboye in the US is the lady that got married to a Pastor living in the US. Other children are here in Nigeria. I know Dare and Leke very well. The most senior is also here.

Stop lying.

*back to the guy, virtually all fultime Bible Schools have same training method. It is part of the training just as NYSC has Endurance trek, etc.*

A Pastor, in fact, a Christian is assumed to be a soldier physically, mentally and spiritually fit for the assignment.

At 76, Pastor Adeboye still treks 8 Km a day and he stands for 3-4 hours preaching during programmes. You think everyone can do that? He still fasts for 40 days marathon and 100 days on many occasions.

You are either lazy or shallow in knowledge @OP
show us a similar training camp in the new testament of the bible.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by obembet(f): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2018
D1zion:
I believed everything this guy said. Av heard stories like this. It's not only in the redeem bible college but all theological schools. Everywhere. The devil has entered the church & taken over by making men of God to put the love of money first, & wealth before God their maker. Evil now emanate from the church. Politics are played that if you don't have money, you are not even recognize. You have no say were rich people are talking or gathered. When names are called for those that paid highest brown envelope, p o s is used in churches now. My joy is were he said he's not in Christianity for anyone but himself. Salvation & he wasn't preached for to convert but converted himself through the Quran. May the Lord help everyone to understand what the heavenly race is all about. & may God continue to exposed all those manipulating & misleading ignorant people. God bless you brother for your courage. Let God give people like you the grace to speak out more.

I will comment on this for future reference

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by spongeisback: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Don't mind all this liars, it was expected that they will try to spin this and make the man look like the devil "trying to bring the church down". The other guy trying to spin this said there's NOTHING like manual labor while this one here is trying to down play it making it look like someone trying to be a pastor is the same as someone in the paramilitary. First he tried to shut me up with imaginary slap from God now see his weak defense.

femicyrus:
show us a similar training camp in the new testament of the bible.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by adesina746: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
bedspread:
Bro Heaven is a Personal Race. The fact that a cultist you knew b4 is now a pastor is not a crime... Many Criminals today are Men who GOD has called for his assignment... they are only bidding Time..
When it's time , HE will get them to do HIS Work..

My man they are in for the money is as simple as that. Am sorry if i sound too attacking. I dont mean any insult to any religion. But what i have seen first hand is what i am talking about. It may surprise you to know that one who is a current pastor and still is, is a big fornicator only his in circle people like me know and bro forget about all those he can change thing So in essence i will say the man that talked about the rccg bible school might be right and considering what is happening in Nigeria religious circle especially christianity I believe him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2018
spongeisback:
Like every other sector in Nigeria church is filled with nepotism, bribery and corruption. If you think otherwise ask yourself why Adeboye's kids are pastoring in the U.S., are they more spirit filled than the ones pastoring in mosquito ridden regions?!

Btw he posted evidence so let's see how rccg goons try to spin this.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Mpanyi: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
kayodekb:

AM NOT CURSING YOU BROTHER... JUST TELLING YOU THE FACT

My Christian principle is working as your tone seem to be changing. I can assure you will be a more changed and better person if you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior. Don't allow what many people that pass as Christians here in Nigeria do to dissuade you from accepting Jesus. Anybody that loves money and material things a lot is not a Christians. So accept Jesus and you know what it means to love equally everybody God created in His own image. You will reason to love and preserve life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by adesina746: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2018
veraponpo:

Do not say what you dont know before God will slap you.

The only child of Adeboye in the US is the lady that got married to a Pastor living in the US. Other children are here in Nigeria. I know Dare and Leke very well. The most senior is also here.

Stop lying.

Back to the guy, virtually all fultime Bible Schools have same training method. It is part of the training just as NYSC has Endurance trek, etc.

A Pastor, in fact, a Christian is assumed to be a soldier physically, mentally and spiritually fit for the assignment.

At 76, Pastor Adeboye still treks 8 Km a day and he stands for 3-4 hours preaching during programmes. You think everyone can do that? He still fasts for 40 days marathon and 100 days on many occasions.

You are either lazy or shallow in knowledge @OP

My friend will you shut up there. Did he sign up for a military training. Why would someone be jumping for hours without aim. And does demons attack someone physically? The spiritual training they are supposed to get sef they are not getting. The only training i see from the right up is to be collecting money up and down which is true from what we are seeing life and direct un All Nigerian churches. U better be careful

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by altereg0: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2018
"……You can win souls for all they care, if it’s not a 'rich soul', you are still not trying". This line just weak me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Concepcion9ja(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2018
I have a pastor friend who has same experience. He had left now to establish his own ministry and he's not doing quite bad.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bedspread: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
kayodekb:

I BELIEVE IN JESUS AS MY PROPHET... THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION IS TO BELIEVE IN ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND HIS PROPHETS
No need for Arguements... But know this truth..

Except you Believe and Accept JESUS CHRIST, what u are practicing is Religion.. and Religion takes no one anywhere...

JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.... NO ONE GETS TO THE FATHER ACCEPT THROUGH JESUS..

It's your choice to make now...

After Death , it's no longer your choice..

It's that JESUS CHOICE TO put you where he will

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bnovative(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2018
osomegbe:
There is nothing demonic about what you just explained. I don't like reading religious critique post because people speak based on their experience and their revelation of God. I cannot question that especially when someone says ''God said ....''.
Be that as it may, something told me to go back and look for the post which I did and read through.(Almost 24 hours delay)
1. I feel your pain honestly, about the menial jobs and time you spent doing it, and I tell you it is not different from any military setting where we abide by rules, as soldiers of Christ and do things not by what you feel but working out your salvation with fear and trembling.
2. Ordinary ministers that are workers and are working, spending their money and helping the church of God go through same treatment. They do it with joy. it is not about the pastors but about your personal revelation of God and where He is taking you to. Joseph in the bible would have felt same way when his brother sold him out. during programs that people are camped, they get up early for prayer walk, cleaning and other chores and they are happy doing it.
3. yes, the head may be aware and he cannot be in all the places and I believe you have attended a ministers program when he mentioned it that when God lifts you, those that are tormenting you will come and bow to you. He had mentioned about pastors that post people under them to ''bad area'' because they say the person is not loyal. inasmuch as he looks to prune those pastors that are doing that, he also encouraged people to be submissive to authority.

I am sorry if you had been pained by all these that happened to you especially as you were coming from a different faith but I pray that God encourages you and lift you above where men can touch you or influence your destiny.

I am not a pastor and I am not speaking for RCCG, but from a clear view from what you posted. I am not also saying they are right but that you should look at the bright side of things.

my experience when I had issues like this that I wanted to leave a church was, ''has God disappointed me''? Secondly, I had revelation from God before then and I saw the manifestation of some, which shows that there is a God and He is always on the throne looking after us. The ultimate is to make heaven and not what this world hold for me.

Thank you and sorry for my epistle.

Wow! Your post shows you have experienced Jesus Christ : His love and wisdom have found expression in your life.
I am a member of Rccg, and sometimes noticed things and tried to channel it to appropriate quarters : but you will be shocked how you will be call names. And some of these things came to dent the church.
I had long concluded not to leave the church because denomination is a contraption of man and is bound to have flaws. Your post is valuable to me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by olurili(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Benekruku:
"They say if I can’t withstand stress, how can I withstand demons."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this part also got me laughing
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by aliya247(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2018
Everything said is true because I had same experience in another ministry and as a christian from a Muslim background it was horrible. I almost went back to Islam but thank God I have gone too far with Jesus Christ and I can't return. Christianity today is not helping even God Himself is not please because the church that supposed to match on is stagnant and stands opposition to the spread of the gospel. What a shame.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AlphaT1(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2018
dbos11:
Baba abeg go join deeper life jare and save us this story

Deeper life with their useless self righteousness have come again. Every other person is unholy except their members.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by jozz(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2018
unisnaira:
From experience been in Port Harcourt, some churches have really become a laughing stock, high service, first 20 best tithers and several partnership followers displaced on Church TV screen, hypocrisy etc, all to financially cripple the gullible followers. Imagine my church pastor displaying the first highest 20 money contributors to church several Partners (Healing School, monthly publications etc) and the Pastor telling the rest populated members that no one should feel sad if his or her name is not include. What this means that you are not really contributing to God's kingdom. All for the money and not leading the people to salvation.

Another laughable experience is when l travel to visit my parents in Edo state last month. I travel to neighboring village with my Father and returned back by 6pm and couldn't attend the mid week service, my pastor call me after the service and met with me to discuss the preparation for the church forthcoming mini program as planned, only for him to tell me that I have to pay my offering for today service. I told him how will l pay offering when I did not attend today mid-week church service. He said I have to pay Ooo, didn't I know he usually prepare report to regional Church quarter every week and I was shocked. Meaning, I must pay offering every service which is good but must not be made compulsory. One will be scare of not going to worship God without money in his or her pocket. very Bad

I rest my case

You people are not to be pitied. Deliberately refusing to reason and condemn these fake churches has emboldened these peddlers of money. Jehovah's witnesses and a very few like daddy freeze have said it all but do u listen?

Most likely Jehovah's witnesses have preached to you, have given them any attention?
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by boyfwend(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2018
This is the amazing thing I've ever read in this nl. tongue
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by asmovic(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2018
IgweBUIKE1:
the only different between you and the Boko boys is that,,,they re suicidal,buh Both of you re brainwashed dumny
go back and learn English language properly bro. 'it's 'difference ' not 'different '. Then, when you use the plural 'both', the adjective should be 'dummies ' and not 'dumny'. when you are a bit polished, come back and let's trade words!
Stay in school, hell no. The evidence is your battered use of the language. what a pity.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by dankol: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2018
bnovative:
I have resisted the urge to comment but I just have few things to say.
1. for those abusing the op. , I expected you to state your position or level of involvement in Rccg before you can say if the op is telling lies. Are you a worker, deacon, ast. pastor, pastor etc. This is necessary because it determines the level of privilege info you can access.

2. I have been in Rccg, long enough and had once worked in the admin. office, serve as head of protocol in an entire province and served as a P. A to a pastor in charge of province.
What the op said is nothing but the truth. It's left for the church to look critically at these issues, with a view to addressing same
3. As on the issues of posting, Rccg doesn't fare better than the circular world.

sometimes I wish it was better, but the reality is that it's not.
I don't want to write things about Rccg.

exactly sir. They dont understand.. Its so pathetic. They take things at face value. What i have seen in rccg is enough to last me a life time of abstinence from church politics.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by asmovic(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2018
femicyrus:
RCCG is not God. you can't even fight for God to start with.
you are absolutely right. Then, am not fighting for God. Just baring my mind.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AmazingELixir: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
shocked

Quite a revealing exposé,... point of correction please Port Harcourt is a city within Rivers state and not a state by itself as you averred in your write up..
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by bigcasava1(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2018
what d writer said is truth. RCCG is only church where eye service and yoruba politics is played without fear of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.