Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ (3503 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Ben13: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
Imagine I became a pastor and we were married with one kid and living happily in the Lord. Also living with us is a female house help of about 23 years of age. Her major work is to help in domestic works at home.

One fateful Sunday after church service i complained of not feeling too well and therefore had to leave the church immediately after service while you waited to attend various meetings at the church.

On getting home i went for a quick shower, took my meal and was ready to sleep (with only the towel wrapped round my waist) then suddenly heard a loud scream from the guest room.

I hurriedly rushed down to the guest room and found the house-help (in only her pants) with her legs trapped in the iron bed-post. She continued to scream in pain and as i rushed and assisted in disentangling her leg from the bed-post, my towel fell. I did not bother to pick the towel until i had disentangled her leg from the bed post. In trying to do this i had to lift her thigh up so that the leg would be freed.

It was at this point that you came in.

IF YOU WERE MY WIFE, WHAT WOULD YOU THINK AND DO?
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by omega25red(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
lol this one go hard to explain oh. but you just have to explain yourself and the house help will back you up besides she can check to see if you have any fluids on your thing
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by tkb417(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
how her legs got entangled is a wonder

tell ur wife to follow u to babalawos place cos this one na spell frm una enemies
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Basildon1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2010
LOOOL, now this is a tricky one, shocked
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by adaybola(f): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
It's complicated!
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Ben13: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2010
omega25red:

lol this one go hard to explain oh. but you just have to explain yourself and the house help will back you up besides she can check to see if you have any fluids on your thing
You don't know the intention of the house help. She might have a different plan. wink
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2010
Story story . . if sth like that ever happens, then odds are he's F**king her! tongue
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by qrich: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
What kind of story is this? pls tell it to the birds
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by tpiah: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
so your househelp doesnt go to church you mean.

or you came home with the househelp.
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Aks(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
@ UJU, what a Response!!!!!!!! the main question is how did she get trapped?
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by 190: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2010
theres no escape on this one now!
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by shellicon(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
O! boy dis one hard 2 talk o, no tell me say u no razzlelam, u eat d oringo.
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by shellicon(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by shellicon(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by shrek4(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
***SMH***

God forbid bad thing ooo, buh for the fact that i knew i was trying to help,
1, i will explain if she is ready to listen
2, she will listen if she isnt being possessed by evil spirit
3, whatever happens afterwards, walahi, na Fate!!!

Shikena!!!
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by EFCC1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2010
author=tkb417
how her legs got entangled is a wonder
oh men! grin grin grin

tell your wife to follow u to babalawos place cos this one na spell frm una enemies

[size=14pt] pastor[/size]?
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by tunnytox(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
@poster
you are reaping the fruit of your wickedness grin by not allowing your househelp a time off, Sunday should be her day off or rather she should be in Church,
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Iceugwa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
This one happen to you. I feel for you cos there is nothing you can do or say to convice her. Everything depend on the trust she had on you. If she trusts you she might believe you. But you will have to work hard to convice her. Next time year short and shirt
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by nellaluv(f): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
No cause for alarm if his kini wasn't standing on attention, madam would understand wink grin . But the housegirl must leave since she has seen what oga løøks like down there shocked , 1st time might be a mistake but 2nd time. . . lipsrsealed
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by CyberG: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
If wife insists, a simple medical test can show there is no sex involved.
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Iceugwa(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
CyberG:

If wife insists, a simple medical test can show there is no sex involved.
how is this type of test conducted. Pls educate me
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Africanqueen2(f): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hehehehehehehehehe. . . I no fit stop to laugh. I'll walk away but I know it'll take time to build the trust again. . . Women believe what they see not what they hear. Hehehe. Very funny. . . That house girl sha don die finish. . .
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Brownteeth(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
In this case, silence is the best answer. No need to waste saliva. The wife will know the truth only on the lords judgement day.
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by bug24(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
Silence what? there's no explanations on this kinda situation.

housegurl puttin on only panties and the man standing above her with only his dcc. man, we are human, and are therefore limited to human way of understanding thangs.

Only God go save that pastor from the impending divorce.
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by Pweety4me(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
9ice stori but i don't think i would take such a 'scenario' so lightly but God 4bid dat.
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by waleski(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2010
Pastor u sure say u no tie d gurl nd u dey straff am cause ur story dey dubious u carry towel go rescue ur house gurl who is incidentaly in pants hehehe shior dat pastor is finished 2 me d story is he was nt xpectin is wife b/c he came home early 2 straff his housegurl nd he gets caught with his towel down literally. I commend d pastor 4 his inventivenes: tying d poor gurl wil he wip d gurl 4 behind hmmm sure pastor
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by GL(f): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Story story . . if sth like that ever happens, then odds are he's F**king her! tongue

exactly!

i'll accept his explanation, but i'll be suspicious for a while.
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by ice234: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
Pastor u sure say na so e happen. Talk to ur wife
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by whiteroses(f): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
i beleive you were fuck1ng her
Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by tpiah: 3:28am On Jul 09, 2010
in any case, let's consider all possible scenarios while we're at it.

Ben-10:

Imagine I became a female pastor and we were married with one kid and living happily in the Lord. Also living with us is a male house help of about 23 years of age. His major work is to help in domestic works at home.

One fateful Sunday after church service i complained of not feeling too well and therefore had to leave the church immediately after service while you waited to attend various meetings at the church.

On getting home i went for a quick shower, took my meal and was ready to sleep (with only the towel wrapped round my waist) then suddenly heard a loud scream from the guest room.

I hurriedly rushed down to the guest room and found the house-help (in only his pants) with his legs trapped in the iron bed-post. He continued to scream in pain and as i rushed and assisted in disentangling his leg from the bed-post, my towel fell. I did not bother to pick the towel until i had disentangled his leg from the bed post. In trying to do this i had to lift his thigh up so that the leg would be freed.

It was at this point that you came in.

IF YOU WERE MY HUSBAND, WHAT WOULD YOU THINK AND DO?

Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by tpiah: 3:30am On Jul 09, 2010
Ben-10:

Imagine I became a pastor and we were married with one kid and living happily in the Lord. Also living with us is a female house help of about 23 years of age. Her major work is to help in domestic works at home.

One fateful Sunday after church service our kid complained of not feeling too well and therefore had to leave the church immediately after service while we waited to attend various meetings at the church.

On getting home he went for a quick shower, took his meal and was ready to sleep (with only the towel wrapped round his waist) then suddenly heard a loud scream from the guest room.

He hurriedly rushed down to the guest room and found the house-help (in only her pants) with her legs trapped in the iron bed-post. She continued to scream in pain and as he rushed and assisted in disentangling her leg from the bed-post, his towel fell. He did not bother to pick the towel until he had disentangled her leg from the bed post. In trying to do this he had to lift her thigh up so that the leg would be freed.

It was at this point that we came in.

IF YOU WERE MY PARENTS, WHAT WOULD YOU THINK AND DO?

Re: One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ by tpiah: 3:33am On Jul 09, 2010
Ben-10:

Imagine I became a pastor and we were married with one kid and living happily in the Lord. Also living with us is a male house help of about 23 years of age. His major work is to help in domestic works at home.

One fateful Sunday after church service our kid complained of not feeling too well and therefore had to leave the church immediately after service while we waited to attend various meetings at the church.

On getting home she went for a quick shower, took her meal and was ready to sleep (with only the towel wrapped round her waist) then suddenly heard a loud scream from the guest room.

She hurriedly rushed down to the guest room and found the house-help (in only his pants) with his legs trapped in the iron bed-post. He continued to scream in pain and as she rushed and assisted in disentangling her leg from the bed-post, her towel fell. She did not bother to pick the towel until she had disentangled his leg from the bed post. In trying to do this she had to lift his thigh up so that the leg would be freed.

It was at this point that we came in.

IF YOU WERE MY PARENTS, WHAT WOULD YOU THINK AND DO?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Will Change Your Perception About Love / Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.