Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (52821 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / True Love?? What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by ItsAnderson: 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?

54 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by shakazuldadon: 4:17pm On May 12, 2015
I go just dey grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by kilokeys(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2015
erhnmm. its over..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by amokeme(f): 4:18pm On May 12, 2015
Lemme just chill and read comments..

Another "lady bashing" thread undecided

30 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Joeself1(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2015
she just finished herself smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by EgusiSoup: 4:24pm On May 12, 2015
What is fiancee? undecided

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 12, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by klickash077(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2015
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

215 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
Wtf
I've seen this thread . . . three different versions na.

Anyway, spontaneous muscle spasm. grin
I will forgive her.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by fnep2smooth(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2015
Strong dream..... I go just wake up.

no time for any SUPER STORY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2015
Well, its crystal clear.
She doesn't love me enough.

She should not have done it considering the fact that the guy did not pull the trigger.

If d guy hadn't being tested, then she could still b pardoned. But with the situation of this. She can't.

I wouldn't want to call her selfish, cos at the end of the day we consider ourselves as d number 1 priority.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by francizy(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2015
Hehehehehe, can't forgive her because in no time she fit poison me go marry another man..

How I wish say all armed robbers good like this sha.. We for they know who be who...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Hila12(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2015
@OP

Forgive what exactly?

Forgive pulling the trigger at me?

*laughing in tongues*

We both know the answer to this, don't we?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by wizzprince(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2015
why are the heart of men so wicked, see wetin una don imagine again, for d op mind now, gun na love metre and d robber na saint SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
Haa shocked This one no be robbery ooo, na message from God not to marry that girl

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by eph12(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2015
We would have our break up sex that day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by msmon(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2015
Guy. Sincerely, I will forgive and forget, don't ask me the reason behind my action. Ok?

"I Regret Returning To Lagos"; Herbalist Turned Armed Robber Explains His Ordeal

www.nairaland.com/2309105/regret-returning-lagos-herbalist-turned

It' a MUST READ
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by okooloyun1(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by naijainfogalery: 5:02pm On May 12, 2015
well i wont have to do anything because that wouldnt happen and i wouldnt marry a hoe, gold digger, betrayal in the first place
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by millionboi(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2015
Mek I read m 1st
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by jammyunn(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2015
grin I shall gladly forgive
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Jambsupport(f): 5:03pm On May 12, 2015
lmao
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by mployer(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2015
She is simply more afraid to die than I am, it doesn't change a thing wink

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by tobtap: 5:04pm On May 12, 2015
cheesy ....NA DIVORCE STRAIGHT after bangin her for the last time grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Francon(f): 5:05pm On May 12, 2015
ok na
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by xynerise: 5:05pm On May 12, 2015
For better or worse was a hoax grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by STEVENcrack(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2015
So u actually meant that d rubber robbed me with a gun without bullet...smh.

I would deal with that first.

Then as for d lady, its personal..its a family thing and am not Emmanuel Adebayor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by oppybouy(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by oyoyome: 5:06pm On May 12, 2015
Dats d final btw me nd her.....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by esbjaygmailco(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2015
it sounds comic but it is an eye opener.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does My Fiancée Love Me? / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.