Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' (7838 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by naso2(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2010
isale_gan2:

Poster,
Find out what time one of her favorite shows come on tv, maybe american idol or any insipid faked-up reality crap like next big model or summat. halfway through, when it's really getting good, call her up demanding she stay on the phone for 20 minutes otherwise she doesn't really love you at all. obviously!

grin grin grin grin i GO TRY DIS ONE, THANK YOU
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Ranoscky(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2010
gurls na'em dey cause more damage to dia sef in d name of claiming right time to be with dia man.
just lyk a gurl said "if we deny u guys azz u guys wil go crazy. now u don't wanna spend som quality tym with her" if u no give me azz i go meet person wey go give me. even give me better style pass as u dey give me. afterall we'r not yet married. u dey cras for nyash dia. sad @Op, u did d right thing jare, no b lie u. dis is just friendship and she's acting shaddy. what if u com marry her? na'em be say she go turn u to zombie husband. u'll never watch football unless she ask u to! a gurl is surpose to know when her bf needs a private tym. anytym ma mum is watching her favourit programme on tv u dare not even come and disturb her talkless of changing d station. but if she know's dat we want to watch football match, no matter d programme, she'll xcuss us. same with ma gf. we can talk on phone for 2-3hrs but terms of football all she'll do is ask me when the match will b over, and when i tell her, she'll never disturb/call me again until dat or after dat tym i told her. but @op, i no com understand your gurl way in terms of football. so many gurls dey giv dia bf break when a football match is on but your gurl's shaddy act tire me o. maybe she's doz kinda gurls dat like's acting "the boy is mine, i can do whatever i want." Omo mhen, if na doz type make u free her now dat it's stil early o, b4 it get's too late b'cos if u marry dat type put for house make u know say u don use ur money buy wahala put for house. she go turn u to house boy! do u know dat d only tym i was harsh on ma gf was when nigeria lost to argentina at d just concluded W.C in S.A? but stil, despite d harsh, she was stil tryna console me and was telling it's just a mere football match dat i should not be angry. talkless of make my gf no allow me watch football match. shey na madness?
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by chamotex(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2010
pweetygal:

my bf is a football addict n i tried2 stp it bt i realized its in a guys nature, so i jst had 2 lyk footbal cos of him
kiss

you made sense.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by onemopol: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
very funny thread. funny babe, funny guy, funny posts.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by RuuDie(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
I have a tee-shirt that has "FOOTBALL IS LIFE. . . THE REST IS MERE DETAILS!" boldly inscribed in front and I make it a point to wear it very, very frequently so that the message is not lost on any1.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by snoopy72: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2010
i do believe dat u shud have a right 2 have a little boyz time especially relatin 2 watchin of match and other stuff but dat does not mean dat u shud ignore her, i guess both of u are matured enough 2 know hw 2 structure ur relationship in such a way dat both of u dont step on each otherS NERVE,
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by andyprez(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
lemme choose. Hmmmm, football! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex / With This Habits, You Will Remain Single / This Pics Gone Viral On Facebook: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.