Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' (7837 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by queeneve: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2010
Go choke on something,
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by kehneah: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2010
queeneve:

Go choke on something,
yeah right back at you
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by MrAnus: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2010
womwn are like football anyways
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by blackmann(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
leave am make she dey vex. na so all of them dey behave. when she boils over and cools down she'll call u.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by naso2(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2010
Against my initial plan to switch off my phone before the final match yesterday , i decided to leave it on , just to see if she was out to checkmate my happy football moments. To my greatest surprise i got no calls throughout the match. immediately after the match, my phone rang. I told her how surprised i was that she did not call. Na so baby tell me say she self watch match and was too tensed to call. I was too surprised so i queried further. Finally she opened up that she had placed a bet on Spain and was out to protect her "investement". i just could not help but laugh. see selfishness grin grin grin
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by dayojoe: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2010
baba if it will work it will, i beg no free ball for no gal
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Kgdavid(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
for the girl to be deliberately calling you during matches it simply shows that she is the kind of person that likes to push people to the limit, that she does not place any import on your interests and desires and that she demands to be the centre of your world, personally i cant tolerate such. im sure you guys dont talk for the entire 24 hrs of the day, at most maybe 2 hrs? y does she have to deliberately pick the 2 hrs wen u r watchin the game to call? shows that she is a spoilt brat. imagine someone saying some crap about recording a match!! is there a shortage of brains these days or wat y should u record a live match that will occur just once to talk to someone that is live in your life every day? obviously someone who has nothing better to say than some idle small talk, "how was your day do you miss me" kind of thing. thats the thing about women, give em an inch and they'll take a mile.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by queeneve: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
I won't be choking, I WILL BE BITING THAT LIL CHIT OFF, TRUST!
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by naso2(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2010
Dis queeneve sef. na wetin dey vex you?
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
desthan:

Did somebody mention ''RECORD A MATCH'' abeg go and hug a transformer, record kor! decoder ni undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
women and their fecking wahala

so many of them seem to think tyour  world must revolve around them  100%

it will always be somthing - if not football, your friends, your hobbies - RUN!
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Markenny(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2010
nija babe no get wahala rich white babes.
infact if i tell you rules wey dey inside my own
wife mater you go pity black wey dey marry white.
@poster abi u warn hear my own babe rules?
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by CasaNova1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
She's just being overly sensitive-but you are the man, and you had to put your foot down.
She has to realize that guys need breathing space sometimes-E.g when watching a game.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by beey2(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
@Markenny, na wetin be una babe rules? Abeg yearn us.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by queeneve: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
Na-so,

Speak English,
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by queeneve: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
Just like WOMEN BEING OVER SENSITIVE ABOUT SPORTS,

You MEN being AzzHOLES if we SAY NO SEX TONIGHT,
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by naso2(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
queeneve:

Na-so,

Speak English,

How do you mean , if i may ask? is there any part of my post you are struggling to understand or something else?
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Dalby(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
queeneve:

I will let u be, cos we both enjoy it. shocked shocked shocked

Be rest assured after the rains tomorrow I will be the one saying it cos I am tired and just got back from work.

Any women using sex as a weapon for me has failed from the beginning grin grin grin
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Dalby(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2010
@poster

When you have a match like that switch off your phone undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
ur girl needs a slap in face for her ridiculous actions,when she is busy gossip[ing with her friends do you bug her?i sincerely doubt that.my wife knows that when its time for football(soccer) nothing lse comes close,igo to my spare room and lock up in there,comes to watch with e most of the times sef but i know how to balance it by missing 1 match once in a while to do something with her but she kows thats my sport and no one messses with it
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by donugapi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
queeneve:

Come on sister, Talk with sense. The game is 2 hours, what would that take from you. That girl just wanted to be a drama queen, My ex used to do the same thing, Drama started, but I never gave in to any of that, She then knew that whenever there was a football match, no calls no talkin until half time, When Man U is playing, no talking before the game starts and 4 hours after the game if we lose, The rules were clearly stated and everyone was happy.  cheesy
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
had a girl doing same shit with me when in Naija but why are naija sisters like that?are the that insecured?get a life and try and be independent,go out,have some fun and stop trying to make ur bf life unliveable
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by ficasej: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
at poster,
maybe you should engaged her with the football, by always betting against her sides. With this she will be involve and tends to protect her 'investment'
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by kingsboy12(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
cry cry cry ;d
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by blank(f): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
My own problem na d reverse.
My husband go return from work and ask "Honey, what's for supper"  
My response, "Immediately after 1st half, i will warm something for you".  grin
See bad eye i go collect.  angry
Anwayz, thank God world cup is over.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
Only weak brodas get 'em kinda threats. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by denony(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2010
i put mine to an end this way

Often she calls in between the game, or flash for me to call
I don't like watching football alone, so i always go to Bars with friends
I will call her in that noisy environment that she will be hearing all kinds of shouting
engulfing our conversation.

I tried inviting her whenever i am watching match, she obliged for sometime and stoped again
so whenever she calls in that very noisy environment, nobody asked her to stop the calls
cos i told her i can't move an inch out of the TV screen to call or answer calls until the game is over.

Brother the next time if i am to watch match around 3.00pm if she has something important to say, she will call 1 hour before the match. grin. Now she do remind me when MAN UNITED or any other important matches are going on.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by eldee(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2010
@poster

So far you've done what's best for the relationship . . . the next step you should take is to give her a cooling-off period.
And then sit down with her and explain to her what football means to you and how much of a compromise you're willing to offer (e.g not watching EPL matches week-in week-out leaving it for the Top six)

If she's not willing to compromise, then you guys should end it, because it will definitely cause problems later.
And you know they don't forget things, it will definitely come up later.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Rastamann: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
Abeg make we hear word. You and your girl friend, shoo, na today? If you like tak to am if you no like no tak to am, na your biz be that o. Girl dey die for you you dey make sakara because of football, you know how many people dey toast her wey she no gree? If she no look yourside now you go dey complain. In short leave her go marry football. Just thank God say the Somali militants bomb no reach the MTN viewing center. How much football pay you? You better go caress you girl and give her a good f--k.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by JOKYTECH(f): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
I am a football fan, and this has helped to add flavour to my own relationship. I believe every happening guy likes sport especially football. Its even very difficult for me to cope with any guy that dosent do more than his profession. So I watch football with my boyfriend when he is chanced and I even report scorelines and some actions to him when his is at work. Its even more interesting to me cos he is a chelsea fan and am a UNITED FAN. MAN UNITED FOR LIFE
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by qrich: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
to me, the lady in question had been insensitive to the guy's interests. It is in her best interest to change and also think in terms of what the other person likes instead of protecting her selfish interests. Also, it may just be a way of showing that she is in control of the relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romantic Films Are Known To Ruin Relationships As They Give Unrealistic Expectat / Men With Long Nails -yuck! / How To Know 'runs Girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.