Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election (3229 Views)

Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) / IPOB Told Schools With Green In Their Uniforms To Change Them Immediately. / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
WHAT A YORUBA MAN WROTE TODAY

I have studied Nnamdi KANU and his IPOB. These are the only human beings in this part of the world. Nnamdi KANU told his group to boycott all Nigeria organized election in Biafraland. This is the best wisdom ever to show the international community how disappointed we are in the rotten system of APC controlled federal govt of Nigeria. They started the rubbish from Edo to Ekiti now Osun and this is what they tell the fools that they are in democracy. What a shame. The PVC advocates where una dey,?

WE TOLD THEM STOP VOTING, YOUR PVC MEANS NOTHING THEY SAID WE SHOULD SHUT UP AND RATHER APPOINT SOMEONE OR FORM POLITICAL PARTY

WE ARE WISER......

#NO MORE VOTING

#UN CONDUCTED REFERENDUM

11 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Either you vote or not it means nothing. We will rule over you and use your little resources to build Yoruba land, when your resources dry up we'll deport you all from Lagos.

Saraki is greater than Ojukwu and zik combined.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
ezenwajosh:
I have studied Nnamdi KANU and his IPOB. These are the only human beings in this part of the world. Nnamdi KANU told his group to boycott all Nigeria organized election in Biafraland. This is the best wisdom ever to show the international community how disappointed we are in the rotten system of APC controlled federal govt of Nigeria. They started the rubbish from Edo to Ekiti now Osun and this is what they tell the fools that they are in democracy. What a shame. The PVC advocates where una dey,?

WE TOLD THEM STOP VOTING, YOUR PVC MEANS NOTHING THEY SAID WE SHOULD SHUT UP AND RATHER APPOINT SOMEONE OR FORM POLITICAL PARTY

WE ARE WISER......

#NO MORE VOTING

#UN CONDUCTED REFERENDUM
[/s]

It will be easier for a ship to fly than the Igbos to smell the seat of the presidency either by vice or president.

Y'all keep foolin y'all self.

Don't jusy boycot Nigeria election. Boycot everytin about Nigeria including this NL.

NL is Nigerian own.

Idiiot..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

These same guys started loving Nigeria again when it looked like senator Ajobiewe of PDP was going to win but all of a sudden, they're threatening to boycott the coming elections. Its obvious biafra is the fall back option whenever PDP loses. Pls boycott it. It'll be for every body's good

Chei, these guys for finish person if to say PDP win this election cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
[s][/s]

It will be easier for a ship to fly than the Igbos to smell the seat of the presidency either by vice or president.

Don't jusy boycot Nigeria election. Boycot everytin about Nigeria including this NL.

NL is Nigerian own.

Idiiot..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
ezenwajosh:

dey dre d foolin urself. Ur coward lord @Namdi Cowu ran and left u.

He is in a comfortable place eating what he likes and sleepin with diff women at will.

U are here fighting wht u can't.

Labish!

7 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

These same guys started loving Nigeria again when it looked like senator Ajobiewe of PDP was going to win but all of a sudden, they're threatening to boycott the coming elections. Its obvious biafra is the fall back option whenever PDP loses. Pls boycott it. It'll be for every body's good

don't mind those confused pigs.

C-average citizens of Nigeria is what I call them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by tossie101(f): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
True

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Either you vote or not it means nothing. We will rule over you and use your little resources to build our land.

Saraki is greater than Ojukwu and zip combined.
grin grin

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Either you vote or not it means nothing. We will rule over you and use your little resources to build our land.

Saraki is greater than Ojukwu and zip combined.
Where are the 'we the south south crew' this goon is referring to you people.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
grin grin

When ur country can actually conduct election then come back

And u couldn't even defend ur land from the caliphate

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
ezenwajosh:

When ur country can actually conduct election then come back

And u couldn't even defend ur land from the caliphate
Cry me a river

3 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Where are the 'we the south south crew' this goon is referring to you people.

But when you tag those same people slaves for voting how they wish, it's in celebration of southern brotherhood abi? Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
[s][/s]

NL is Nigerian own.

Idiiot..
Where is your brain?? Great Igbos are demanding for a referendum and your here spewing trash. Who told you the
great Igbo wants zoo presidential seat??
And for your info NL belongs to an individual not Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by kettykin: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
The more the days go by the more i think igbos should be preparing for an inevitable and catastrophic break up of Nigeria and a gruesome civil war. But time will tell

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Where is your brain?? Great Igbos are demanding for a referendum and your here spewing trash. Who told you the
great Igbo wants zoo presidential seat??
And for your info NL belongs to an individual not Nigeria.

I said NL is a Nigerian own. Meaning it is own by a Nigerian not Nigeria.

Boycot NL, boycot Nigeria roads and everytin about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I want to see u deactivate ur acct if u really mean this Biafra sh!ts.

When u say 'Great Igbos'
I begin to wonder if there's another meaning for the word 'great'..

2 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

But when you tag those same people slaves for voting how they wish, it's in celebration of southern brotherhood abi? Hypocrite
I don't understand what you mean by tagging people slaves for voting how they wish.
Hypocrite!!
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by modath(f): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

God pass dem.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I don't understand what you mean by tagging people slaves for voting how they wish.
Hypocrite!!

You will never understand. Infact, may you never understand by the grace of of okuko bambiala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
modath:

God pass dem.. grin

Amin o cheesy
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by modath(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You will never understand. Infact, may you never understand by the grace of of okuko bambiala cheesy

I miss areonakakanfo & ilekehd.... smiley
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by gidgiddy: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Total boycott of the 2019 elections in the SE/SS area!

Elections in Nigeria is just a competition in rigging. Voting has not helped anybody in Nigeria

The only voting that matters is the one of a REFERENDUM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

I said NL is a Nigerian own. Meaning it is own by a Nigerian not Nigeria.

Boycot NL, boycot Nigeria roads and everytin about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I want to see u deactivate ur acct if u really mean this Biafra sh!ts.

When u say 'Great Igbos'
I begin to wonder if there's another meaning for the word 'great'..
Kikikikik zoogerians will not kill me with their dumbness. So Facebook is owned by Israel since mark is a Jew is it not??
OK, I also want to see you deactivate your FB account.
Igbos are great whether you like it or not

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by yourstruly123(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

He is in a comfortable place eating what he likes and sleepin with diff women at will.

Labish!
U are a fool. I hate yorubas with passion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

That's your headache not mine.
Okuko gbuo GI there!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
That's your headache not mine.
Okuko gbuo GI there!

You've started grunting again. Are you for PDP or biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:

Labish!
Did you see KANU when he was running??
Why do you like spewing trash??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
modath:

I miss areonakakanfo & ilekehd.... smiley

I wonder where those wonderful omoluabi are
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Senator Ajobiewe ! Now who's dancing ? grin grin
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by killsmith(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to zoo animals.

Nigeria is a jungle.

Lawlessness everywhere.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT / Nnamdi Kanu Warning To MD CCECC-Nigeria That Prompted Presidency To Cancel / Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.