Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,720 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election (3251 Views)

Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) / IPOB Told Schools With Green In Their Uniforms To Change Them Immediately. / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Yyeske(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I've told you that IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB that is why the sit at home protest is always successful.
Lol, trying to rope everybody into your agitation.
Ask IPOB how successful the last sit at home was.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by killsmith(f): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2018
citizenY:

Insolence will not help you.
take your foolishness away from my mention. You're playing the pity card when you were the first to insult me.

I don't keep my cool with you pedophile worshipers. Stay away from my mention.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by citizenY(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2018
killsmith:
take your foolishness away from my mention. You're playing the pity card when you were the first to insult me.

I don't keep my cool with you pedophile worshipers. Stay away from my mention.

I refuse to join you in the gutter.I may not like your politics but will never ridicule your faith. It is called superior reasoning. Case closed.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by killsmith(f): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2018
citizenY:

I refuse to join you in the gutter.I may not like your politics but will never ridicule your faith. It is called superior reasoning. Case closed.
you once again proved that you dwell in foolishness. You don't like a man's reasoning, so you insult him. But faith is sacred to you. Which is more important to a man? Faith or reasoning?

Can you see why I'm always hostile to you pedophile worshipers? Because of your faith, you kill millions of humans like you because your faith refer to them as infidels.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Yyeske:
Speak about IPOB next time and stop involving Ndigbo in your agitation.

NDI IGBO AND IPOB.....HAHAHA

WHICH ONE IS NDI IGBO AND IPOB.....U MUST BE IN OSHOGBO

THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGBO AND IPOB....argue it?....ask for referendum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yyeske:
Lol, trying to rope everybody into your agitation.
Ask IPOB how successful the last sit at home was.
I don't need to ask because I was on ground that very day infact, that was the day I knew that the zoo media is full of lies.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Yyeske(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
enemybulldozer:
I don't need to ask because I was on ground that very day infact, that was the day I knew that the zoo media is full of lies.
And I guess I was living in Mars not to have seen it, there are still live videos by the media uploaded online for you to see yet you still say they are lying so that we can believe your narrative.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Exactly!!

May God punish anybody preventing any tribe from having their country.
Dont forget that you're among them even your Monica says it all.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yyeske:
And I guess I was living in Mars not to have seen it, there are still live videos by the media uploaded online for you to see yet you still say they are lying so that we can believe your narrative.
Go and read 14th September sun newspaper and get back to me.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Dont forget that you're among them even your Monica says it all.

Your insecurities will kill you before Buhari does. So can you explain how Shuku okuko bambiala is an attempt to stop you from going? Why would I want to stop your exit?

I will throw a party the day I'm asked to procure a Visa to come visit Alaigbo. Mehn, I can hardly wait

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Your insecurities will kill you before Buhari does. So can you explain how Shuku okuko bambiala is an attempt to stop you from going? Why would I want to stop your exit?

I will throw a party the day I'm asked to procure a Visa to come visit Alaigbo. Mehn, I can hardly wait
Your Monica will kill you before Biafra does.
Start by explaining to me the meaning of your Monica.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Your Monica will kill you before Biafra does.
Start by explaining to me the meaning of your Monica.

Biafra can only kill it's promoters as kanu and his worshippers discovered.

My moniker is dedicated to the God I worship. I'm it's priest. Any more questions on that?
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Biafra can only kill it's promoters as kanu and his worshippers discovered.

My moniker is dedicated to the God I worship. I'm it's priest. Any more questions on that?
By their fruits we biafrans shall know them. Your comments on Biafra related threads says it all. You are among the sadists that hates Biafra and biafrans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
enemybulldozer:
By their fruits we biafrans shall know them. Your comments on Biafra related threads says it all. You are among the sadists that hates Biafra and biafrans.

If you know I hate you, why then would you still think I don't want you to go? I hate you means go na. How else do you want me to say it?
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

If you know I hate you, why then would you still think I don't want you to go? I hate you means go na. How else do you want me to say it?
I should be the one asking you that question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by IbrahimDamola: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
93Miles:

I said NL is a Nigerian own. Meaning it is own by a Nigerian not Nigeria.

Boycot NL, boycot Nigeria roads and everytin about Nigeria and Nigerians.

I want to see u deactivate ur acct if u really mean this Biafra sh!ts.

When u say 'Great Igbos'
I begin to wonder if there's another meaning for the word 'great'..

My dear abooki muslim we all know this is the meaning of 'great' in your poverty-stricken abokiland. grin

1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by IbrahimDamola: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

My fellow yoruba muslim brother, why do keep lamenting against Biafra while our yorubaland is enslaved by the gambari caliphate. We even have fulani Emirates in yorubaland to prove that we are slaves to the gambari.

We are simply jealous of Ibos because

1.) they don't have caliphate.

2.) They are more united than us because they don't have muslims like Muric Alfa dividing yoruba muslims from christians. grin

3) They have better genes and look handsome and neater than we ugly yorubas. cheesy

4.) They are world achievers whose sons have been elected into parliaments of even the most racists countries like Italy, Poland, russia etc as politicians.

5) The Ibos are stubbornly more intelligent and educated than us and have been besting our yoruba states in Jamb, Waec etc while our osun and other yoruba states remain below borno and adamawa in educational indices. grin

We yorubas will die of Ibo jealousy under our brown roofs if we don't take time. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
[s]

My fellow yoruba muslim brother, why do keep lamenting against Biafra while our yorubaland is enslaved by the gambari caliphate. We even have fulani Emirates in yorubaland to prove that we are slaves to the gambari.

We are simply jealous of Ibos because

1.) they don't have caliphate.

2.) They are more united than us because they don't have muslims like Muric Alfa dividing yoruba muslims from christians. grin

3) They have better genes and look handsome and neater than we ugly yorubas. cheesy

4.) They are world achievers whose sons have been elected into parliaments of even the most racists countries like Italy, Poland, russia etc as politicians.

5) The Ibos are stubbornly more intelligent and educated than us and have been besting our yoruba states in Jamb, Waec etc while out our osun and other yoruba states remain below borno and adamawa in educational indices. grin[/s]

We yorubas will die of Ibo jealous under our brown roofs if we don't take time. grin

May it be unto you as you've prayed. Amen
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by citizenY(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
killsmith:
you once again proved that you dwell in foolishness. You don't like a man's reasoning, so you insult him. But faith is sacred to you. Which is more important to a man? Faith or reasoning?

Can you see why I'm always hostile to you pedophile worshipers? Because of your faith, you kill millions of humans like you because your faith refer to them as infidels.

Continue......
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
yorubakid:
Says a Calabar fool.Nigga,when people who in Nigeria are talking,you Calabar minorities need to shut and let those who make things happen in Nigeria talk..

says a Yoruba slave
:.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
RTSC:

90% of everything he uses in his life was either manufactured by igbos or imported by igbos.

Only nairaland can give such nonentities the relevance.

On a normal day, in which universe is a calabar man comparable to an igbo man.?

I don't use fake stuffs. Every damn thing manufactured or imported by igbos are fake..

#TeamOriginal
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
yorubakid:
The nigga is a fool,go through his post and you will see how he insults igbos that are better than him by far. The fool in one of his monikers claimed that he killed his formal girlfriend and went to jail cause of that..I think that his life is already fu.cked just as Cross River is bleeped up..The level of crime of Calabar is too high,most youths there are cultists and the only thing their men do is to pursue women all day while the girls there mess divck everyday..The state is bleeped up, nothing is happening there again.Most Igbo businessmen were being kidnapped on daily bases and that made some igbo business men to close up their business and leave..

Did I tell you that I'm from Cross River State? Or you just felt like displaying your slavery mentality to the world?

Yoruba and Slavery sha..
cc 93Miles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This President Buhari's New Ministers List? / BREAKING: Explosion, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri / Unknown Gunmen Storm Police Station In Imo State, Behead Two Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.