Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,533 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election (3246 Views)

Boycott Every Pro Peter Obi Thread (antiobi) / IPOB Told Schools With Green In Their Uniforms To Change Them Immediately. / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You've started grunting again. Are you for PDP or biafra?
You're the one grunting all over NL because great Igbos are tired of your zoo country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You're the one grunting all over NL because great Igbos are tired of your zoo country.

You're tired yet want to die on top an election in Osun State?

2 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 9jabull: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Its out of ignorance, blindness, intellectual slavery that people will still call what is been conducted in nizooria under INEC since OBJ regime as election both in the east and all part of the zoo called Nigeria.

Where they will use gun to surrender and chase away community because of election.
Where under age voters will be used to achieve their aim.

PVC advocates how market?
Zoo remain zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're tired yet want to die on top an election in Osun State?
What makes you think am bordered about osun state?? Is it true my comments or what?? Am not a Yoruba man that will want to die over something that does not concern him in anyway example of this is the way they jump into Biafra matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
What makes you think am bordered about osun state?? Is it true my comments or what?? Am not a Yoruba man that will want to die over something that does not concern him in anyway example of this is the way they jump into Biafra matters.

I knew it. I knew all the shukudi and shinyeres that have camped on all Osun related threads are Osu and Wawa ibos.

In case you didn't read, the thread is about what a Yoruba man wrote with respect to Osun election so yes, it has Yoruba written all over it

2 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by kettykin: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Either you vote or not it means nothing. We will rule over you and use your little resources to build Yoruba land, when your resources dry up we'll deport you all from Lagos.

Saraki is greater than Ojukwu and zik combined.
This is really very funny .particularly when one remembers june 12 and how Yoruba were almost extinguished by abacha. Before them ahmadu bello had done the samw thing ro awolowo . Putting him in jail with the yoruba race on disarray before nzeogwu stepped in to change the statusquo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I knew it. I knew all the shukudi and shinyeres that have camped on all Osun related threads are Osu and Wawa ibos.

In case you didn't read, the thread is about what a Yoruba man wrote with respect to Osun election so yes, it has Yoruba written all over it
Are you trying to tell me that it is only Yoruba Muslims and abobakus that wants to die on all Biafra related threads??
OK now I understand.

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Yyeske(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
gidgiddy:
Total boycott of the 2019 elections in the SE/SS area!

Elections in Nigeria is just a competition in rigging. Voting has not helped anybody in Nigeria

The only voting that matters is the one of a REFERENDUM!
You've been shouting referendum for ages, enough is enough, tell us how you're planning to conduct it, date and time.
If IPOB wants it from Nigeria then IPOB-Biafra is a slave to Nigeria, remember, Igbo doesn't translate to IPOB.
It's glaring now that IPOB is desperately begging Nigeria for a referendum the people never asked for

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Yyeske(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Igbo doesn't translate to IPOB, speak of IPOB next time
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Are you trying to tell me that it is only Yoruba Muslims and abobakus that wants to die on all Biafra related threads??
OK now I understand.

If I was a Muslim, you would have made small sense.

This thread is about a post by a Yoruba Facebook account

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yyeske:
Igbo doesn't translate to IPOB, speak of IPOB next time
And who are the IPOB and what is the meaning of IPOB??

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Yyeske(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
And who are the IPOB and what is the meaning of IPOB??
Speak about IPOB next time and stop involving Ndigbo in your agitation.

2 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
yourstruly123:
U are a fool. I hate yorubas with passion.
Keep hating.

2 Likes

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

If I was a Muslim, you would have made small sense.

This thread is about a post by a Yoruba Facebook account
If there is anything like wawa Igbo, you would have made a little since.
This thread is truly about a reasonable Yoruba. And the reason why I said reasonable Yoruba is because he saw what every other Yoruba cannot see even if they climb an iroko tree.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yyeske:
Speak about IPOB next time and stop involving Ndigbo in your agitation.
Answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
If there is anything like wawa Igbo, you would have made a little since.
This thread is truly about a reasonable Yoruba. And the reason why I said reasonable Yoruba is because he saw what every other Yoruba cannot see even if they climb an iroko tree.

So after all said and done, which are you for?

PDP or biafra?

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by 93Miles: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Kikikikik zoogerians will not kill me with their dumbness. So Facebook is owned by Israel since mark is a Jew is it not??
OK, I also want to see you deactivate your FB account.
Igbos are great whether you like it or not

How is Israel a Biafra?

Does Israel even know Bia exist talk more of fra?

Mark the founder of FB doesnt know what is Biafra.

Dey dre the fool una self.

And if ur Namsi Cowu isn't a coward and has not run, tell him to show face.
The youngest Nigerian soldier is what Nigeria will send to arrest his ass.

PS... I don't have FB acct.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Gabriel004: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
yourstruly123:
U are a fool. I hate yorubas with passion.
Who your love epp before? Ogun kill anyone that tells you not to hate great yorubas. And this pig is in lagos.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
NIGERIA PVC IS AS USELESS AS NOTHING

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Yyeske(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Answer my question.
Speak for IPOB and stop involving Ndigbo please
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by citizenY(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
killsmith:
Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to zoo animals.

Nigeria is a jungle.

Lawlessness everywhere.

And you are one of the monkeys living here. jumping from tree to tree like Dino Melaye.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by killsmith(f): 1:20am On Sep 28, 2018
citizenY:

And you are one of the monkeys living here. jumping from tree to tree like Dino Melaye.
stay away from my mention you follower of Mohamed the pedophile.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by citizenY(m): 2:13am On Sep 28, 2018
killsmith:
stay away from my mention you follower of Mohamed the pedophile.

Insolence will not help you.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 3:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Yyeske:
Speak for IPOB and stop involving Ndigbo please
I've told you that IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB that is why the sit at home protest is always successful.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 3:58am On Sep 28, 2018
93Miles:

How is Israel a Biafra?

Does Israel even know Bia exist talk more of fra?

Mark the founder of FB doesnt know what is Biafra.

Dey dre the fool una self.

And if ur Namsi Cowu isn't a coward and has not run, tell him to show face.
The youngest Nigerian soldier is what Nigeria will send to arrest his ass.

PS... I don't have FB acct.
yes! Israel are cousins to Biafra fact.
If you think that mark doesn't know what Biafra is then, you're fooling yourself. Who in this world that doesn't know or heard about Biafra??
And who is namsi cowu??
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 4:11am On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

So after all said and done, which are you for?

PDP or biafra?
Does it mean you don't know that PDP is APC and APC is PDP??
That nigeria is in this mess today is because people that parades themselves as patriotic citizens are dumbs that is why you see akpabio and Orji Kanu as saints while saraki and dogara are criminals.
Biafra all the way!!
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 6:17am On Sep 28, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Does it mean you don't know that PDP is APC and APC is PDP??
That nigeria is in this mess today is because people that parades themselves as patriotic citizens are dumbs that is why you see akpabio and Orji Kanu as saints while saraki and dogara are criminals.
Biafra all the way!!

All the politicians are criminals. APC and PDP are the same which is why I wonder why anybody will hate those who voted one party while he votes the other. Choose your party and allow others choose theirs.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by yorubakid: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2018
93Miles:
[s][/s]

It will be easier for a ship to fly than the Igbos to smell the seat of the presidency either by vice or president.

Y'all keep foolin y'all self.

Don't jusy boycot Nigeria election. Boycot everytin about Nigeria including this NL.

NL is Nigerian own.

Idiiot..
Says a Calabar fool.Nigga,when people who in Nigeria are talking,you Calabar minorities need to shut and let those who make things happen in Nigeria talk..
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by enemybulldozer(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

All the politicians are criminals. APC and PDP are the same which is why I wonder why anybody will hate those who voted one party while he votes the other. Choose your party and allow others choose theirs.
just the same way every tribe/clan have the right for self determination I wonder why anybody or tribe will hate and wish death to those who exercising their God's giving right.
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY AND ALLOW OTHERS CHOOSE THEIRS!!
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by Shukuakukobambi: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2018
enemybulldozer:
just the same way every tribe/clan have the right for self determination I wonder why anybody or tribe will hate and wish death to those who exercising their God's giving right.
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY AND ALLOW OTHERS CHOOSE THEIRS!!

Exactly!!

May God punish anybody preventing any tribe from having their country.
Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by RTSC: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2018
yorubakid:
Says a Calabar fool.Nigga,when people who in Nigeria are talking,you Calabar minorities need to shut and let those who make things happen in Nigeria talk..
90% of everything he uses in his life was either manufactured by igbos or imported by igbos.

Only nairaland can give such nonentities the relevance.

On a normal day, in which universe is a calabar man comparable to an igbo man.?

1 Like

Re: Wonder Why Ipob Told Igbos To Boycott Every Nigeria Election by yorubakid: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2018
RTSC:

90% of everything he uses in his life was either manufactured by igbos or imported by igbos.

Only nairaland can give such nonentities the relevance.

On a normal day, in which universe is a calabar man comparable to an igbo man.?
The nigga is a fool,go through his post and you will see how he insults igbos that are better than him by far. The fool in one of his monikers claimed that he killed his formal girlfriend and went to jail cause of that..I think that his life is already fu.cked just as Cross River is bleeped up..The level of crime of Calabar is too high,most youths there are cultists and the only thing their men do is to pursue women all day while the girls there mess divck everyday..The state is bleeped up, nothing is happening there again.Most Igbo businessmen were being kidnapped on daily bases and that made some igbo business men to close up their business and leave..
cc 93Miles

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr President's Wife Sister Is Our CBN Governor. Is It True?? / Breaking News: Ty Danjuma Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indeginous Nigerians / Moment Nigerian Customs Reopened Idiroko Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.