Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (100875 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by savio93(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Everybody has a price. Her's is an Iphone X.

For some it's senatorial post, cabinet post or money. cool
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
I wonder why some ladies are so obsessed with iPhone..
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
I wonder why some ladies are so obsessed with iPhone...smh.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by mb2020: 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
How much is the phone that is causing all this kwanu sad
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Titugirl(f): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:
Am i the only girl who isnt moved by the ip ifhone madness sad
You're not dear

2 Likes

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 29, 2018
As you censor am you receive alert abi? Mumu.girl when show boobs na fool now abi,I hate naija bloggers wallahi

5 Likes

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Its no longer blackberry madness.its now iphone madness.na washocked
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Totodude: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2018
CastedDude:
The things people do just to get what they want. A Nigerian lady has got herself trending online for the wrong reason after going to extra lengths just to get herself an iPhone X which was falsely promised to her by some guys in Sagamu area of Ogun state.

According to the Facebook user who posted the report, the slay queen was promised an iPhone X by some unidentified guys in the hood. The luxury phone was promised to her on one condition, that she will take drugs with them.

In multiple videos trending online, the lady who wanted the phone badly, can be seen taking some hard substances and also displaying her breasts in public before she later fell asleep after getting high.

Despite knowing that she was being filmed, the lady didn't mind as she set her sight on the "reward" which was NOT given to her after everything, according to the poster. 

The videos which went viral online - have sparked different reactions from Nigerian internet users - with some blasting the lady for selling herself so cheap just for a phone while others criticised the guys for "compelling" the lady to do so and taking advantage of her.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/see-what-a-slay-queen-did-after-being-promised-iphone-x-in-ogun-state-photos.html

They should arrest the person that promised her the iPhone in order for her to do what she has done. This is a classical case of temptation and she has the right to fall into it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Kzealz(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2018
u no show the part dem wire her? bcoz I know say she must be wired
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by xpset2(f): 1:27am On Sep 29, 2018
iPhone X that woulld become OUTDATED by next year.

Sorry for her

At your free time, always go here for SPORT NEWS
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by okenwaa(m): 1:35am On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:
This is all you have to say?

U fine shaa
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Burchester: 1:45am On Sep 29, 2018
See bobby
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:46am On Sep 29, 2018
CastedDude:
lalasticlala
is he her boyfriend?
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Dreyl(m): 1:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Typical Nigerian girl
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by crownson(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Lord have mercy
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Westaslave2(f): 2:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Dis pple ar embarresment 2 de ladies...d dirtyness n rough talks ,gush i dnt knw wat 2 say
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Olajah81: 3:18am On Sep 29, 2018
May God bless her hustle....
I like her boldness
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by emanzy7: 3:32am On Sep 29, 2018
grin I just dey observe
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by KvnGRezz(m): 4:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Toh wia are the the uncensored pinshures?? angry
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by haydeey(m): 4:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Are you bored? Do you wanna crack your ribs? Do you wanna follow the latest trends and gist? Then..

*Join BlazeTV for..*
Funny Memes, Savages, Relationship talks, free airtime, Hookups, Adverts and others.

_Start seeing *BlazeTV* by clicking on the link below, no stress�_
https:///send?phone=2347031199386&text=I%20want%20to%20start%20seeing%20BlazeTV%20.My%20name%20is%20...
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by sdan01: 4:12am On Sep 29, 2018
can some one pls buy her sense?
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Realberg:
Yoruba hoes are man's worst nightmare! Materialistically desperate and Pussy Stinked!
diz one just hate Yoruba people because d papa wey hawk from ebonyi reach Lagos na bolanle come born pathological irredeemable dunce for am... take Ur fight to Ur ancestors leave Yoruba..Ur doom was divinely decided...kill ursef and run away..�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 5:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Our yoruba girls and their smelly pussy go kee person one day.
Re: Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) by sirtuler(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2018
She don drink kerosine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.