Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (3552 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Beat who? you wan drink poison abi.
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Arrest me cool

That's where you lost, it that's what will amount guys to beat you like a dog..

you don't treat anyone how you want except if he have no choice which in mist cases a dead person..even the dead Don't let you take them for a ride...

Weather you like it or not, you must treat people the way you want them to treat you Newton third law of motion, action and reaction are equal and opposite. .

Else it will result to disagreement n bulling you..

You don't treat folks how you want cos they are not your slave...
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Jaqenhghar: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
TkhGuy:

That's where you lost, it that's what will amount guys to beat you like a dog..

you don't treat anyone how you want except if he have no choice which in mist cases a dead person..even the dead Don't let you take them for a ride...

Weather you like it or not, you must treat people the way you want them to treat you Newton third law of motion, action and reaction are equal and opposite. .

Else it will result to disagreement n bulling you..

You don't treat folks how you want cos they are not your slave...
Easy man. Im with you.. no beat me abeg grin
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
whitebeard:
bad upbringing

When that snake in your life will turn and bite you to death, I will read your stupid obituary on Saturday night..news
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Mzposh001: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2018
guys pls don't blame the op, his mother definitely stabbed his father to death, hence his twisted notion . I'm glad for u o, at least homicide will not end with your father's death, you'll get to beat your wife to death too one day
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Sirmuel1(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Thank you OP.

I was never a woman beater, but I'm trying to become one. Women respect harsh Men. If you're too quiet and calm, they will take you for granted.

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by whitebeard(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2018
TkhGuy:

When that snake in your life will turn and bite you to death, I will read your stupid obituary on Saturday night..news
I have been beaten by something worse...my inner demons grin but now I have control over them (it) so now lemme ask u...would u survive..!! undecided
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by CAPSLOCKED: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Sirmuel1:
Thank you OP.

I was never a woman beater, but I'm trying to become one. Women respect harsh Men. If you're too quiet and calm, they will take you for granted.

INSHA ALLAH
WE SHALL BEAT THEM TILL THEY DIE. grin

1 Share

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by CAPSLOCKED: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2018
TkhGuy:
I have asked this question most often times but ladies always come out to front the crowd, that is out rightly bad for a guy to beat a lady that's trying to stab him into breaking news or gone too quickly....

I have said this before and I will say it again

1.The worst mistake you guys will wanna make is to make her understand that you can never lay hand on her when she started bringing out the bad news that she has been packaging and re branding until she feels it's your dooms day. ..

The day you will do that, she will start telling you who comes and goes..In your life..

2. Second mistake you don't ever wanna make is letting her know the size of your account, assert declaration is not for you.. you maybe trying to prove your worth to her, but hay romeo please keep the value of your worth in your wallet even when the bolt and knot that was fasting In her head got worn out..

3. Don't over pamper her except you beat her in attempt to correct her, else you Will have to beg her and continue to do so till the rest of your life. ..

4. Don't get over familiar with her, yes you might be right if you think that am crazy but when you have made that mistake at that junction when she will turn into a tiger and you can't stand her, you will know that you are left and will be left, yes she is your wife or you love her so much she is your girlfriend.

Women and little kids are no different just difference in quantity not maturity. .

If you show kids a cane after using it on them, they will always get scared when they see you with cane even if you don't beat them.
ladies don't like pain one bit so they avoid any thing that will bring bulling, if you threatened her with all seriousness that if she over steps her boundaries either by words or her actions, you will beat her like a dog, she will dare you, my dear beat her when she dares you and it will never happen again. .. There is no trick behind it.

I am not saying you should start beating your obedient and loyal wife, but if there can't be a peace in your house until you beat her like a dog, em boss bros what are you waiting for? You don't need whistle or referee to give you order to beat her for breakfast lunch and dinner..

[b]It takes a strong heart of a man to beat a woman he loves [/b]and unfortunately it doesn't cost women anything to abuse that love and take you for a ride, divorce is not the answer there is a demon that's responsible for that nonchalant attitude and that demon don't associate with pains and bruises. .

Sorry ladies I know I broke your heart by telling guys to beat you when you measure strength with or disrespect him..

SILLY JOKES APART, MR MAN, I THINK YOU SHOULD CUT YOUR INTAKE OF HARD DRUGS. CURRENTLY YOUR ABILITY TO REASON LIKE A HUMAN IS DETERIORATING AND IT WON'T TAKE LONG BEFORE YOU GET MAD COMPLETE.

WE'RE AGAINST EVERY FORM OF VIOLENCE.IF YOU THINK TREATING YOUR GIRL LIKE A GRASS-EATING COW IS IDEAL THEN YOU'VE FAILED AS A MAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Sirmuel1(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

INSHA ALLAH
WE SHALL BEAT THEM TILL THEY DIE. grin

CAPSLOCKED!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by tintingz(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SILLY JOKES APART, MR MAN, I THINK YOU SHOULD CUT YOUR INTAKE OF HARD DRUGS. CURRENTLY YOUR ABILITY TO REASON LIKE A HUMAN IS DETERIORATING AND IT WON'T TAKE LONG BEFORE YOU GET MAD COMPLETE.

WE'RE AGAINST EVERY FORM OF VIOLENCE.IF YOU THINK TREATING YOUR GIRL LIKE A GRASS-EATING COW IS IDEAL THEN YOU'VE FAILED AS A MAN.
Lol, the guy is a sociopath.
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOCK IT TIGHT, IF YOU THINK THAT TAKING EVERY BULLSHIT FROM WOMAN IS WHAT MAKES YOU A MAN YOU ARE JUST A RAG...

SEE THAT THE LEVEL OF YOUR STUPIDITY IN THE NAME OF TOLERANCE IS BECOMING A PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, CUT THE INTAKE OF YOUR STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS AND WOMAN PHOBIA. .IT WON'T TAKE TOO MUCH TIME YOU WILL START EATING YOUR HAIR FOR BREAKFAST.

AND YOUR INSANITY IS BECOMING A BREAKING NEWS. BEFORE YOU START CATCHING FLIES AND EATING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, the guy is a sociopath.

Same thing I told your father when he raped your kid sister..
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
whitebeard:
I have been beaten by something worse...my inner demons grin but now I have control over them (it) so now lemme ask u...would u survive..!! undecided

That's cos you are just an asshole

I won't let any rat bite me first ...
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mzposh001:
guys pls don't blame the op, his mother definitely stabbed his father to death, hence his twisted notion . I'm glad for u o, at least homicide will not end with your father's death, you'll get to beat your wife to death too one day

Genderless imposter, that idiot you have been using her pant as towel will Bury you alive someday..just keep living each day feeding on her asshole
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by tintingz(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
TkhGuy:

Same thing I told your father when he raped your kid sister..
Sigh.
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SILLY JOKES APART, Mr

YOU ARE SUCH A LADIES ASS HOLE, WHEN A LADY WHO'S MAN DON'T BEAT DECIDED TO BEAT HER MAN,

YOU DON'T SEE IT AS VIOLENCE. ..FOOL

WHEN A GIRLFRIEND decided to STAB HER GENTLE MAN INTO BREAKING NEWS AND YOU ARE READING IT ON TOP STORIES.

YOU WOMAN PANT WASHER WILL SAY THE MAN IS LAZY.

YOU ARE A BAT THE WAY YOU SOUND, YOU ARE CLASSLESS AND YOU NEITHER BELONGS TO UP OR DOWN. YOU ARE JUST AS WEAK p*$$¥ & LADIES PHOBIA AND IMPOSTER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 02, 2018
To a very good extent, OP is right.
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by enuk80(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2018
The op is right. People always criticize men that beat their women even when she is wrong. They don't always criticize the woman that indulge in some sort of immoral behavior that provoked the man.

A man cannot just wake up one morning and start beating his wife of girlfriend. Something must have triggered his action. When such men beat their women up, people tag it as domestic violence and this sometimes makes some women to behave the other way.
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by whitebeard(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2018
TkhGuy:

That's cos you are just an asshole

I won't let any rat bite me first ...
u need to calm down..drink tea
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Some women will make u into a monster, throw sh** at you and expect you swallow it and be cool and dandy but when you as much as try to raise a finger they are quick to term it domestic voilence.

Then of course theres the threat of leaving you without hesitation, i agree with you OP, a loving and caring wife should be treated with equal measure and the one who choose to be wayward and a wayrey should be treated equally too.....
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Some women will make u into a monster, throw sh** at then expect you swallow it and be cool and dandy but when you as much as try to raise a finger they are quick to term it domestic voilence.

Then of course theres the threat of leaving you without hesitation, i agree with you OP, a loving and caring wife should be treated with equal measure and the one who choose to be wayward and a wayrey should be treated equally too.....
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2018
note: "don't ever say the truth unless u are ready to be crucified". I remember when I told my ex that I don't brat girls, from that day she started seeing me as a silent, nice and weak guy. she even started measuring strength with me that's when I started showing are that am calm to her only because I like her. some of my female friends have opened up to me that they can't date a dude that can't beat them up if they do something wrong. or a dude that can't treat them like a fucki.ng bitch in bed. the op is 100% correct he said it has it is
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Cramybird(f): 1:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Association of women beaters, no woman should remain with a man that cannot control his demonic temper. Broke guys trying to show a woman how much of their strength by beating her, your type are showing their women the world. Ndi ala Nigeria Ltd. I piti any woman that dates y'all
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
whitebeard:
u need to calm down..drink tea

Shut the Bleep up..!
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cramybird:
Association of women beaters, no woman should remain with a man that cannot control his demonic temper. Broke guys trying to show a woman how much of their strength by beating her, your type are showing their women the world. Ndi ala Nigeria Ltd. I piti any woman that dates y'all

Mugu 1000 if a woman kill your father or even you for touching her cell phone it's a hobby..not a crime

The thunder that will fire you women slaves will not leave your corps in one piece.. otondo. . Am sure your father was a slave and a house boy to your mothers till the day he died miserably and am sure you want to continue his legacy. ..
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ollymurs:
Some women will make u into a monster, throw sh** at then expect you swallow it and be cool and dandy but when you as much as try to raise a finger they are quick to term it domestic voilence.

I am not writing from hear say or western stupid research but my past and most recently experience with a common girlfriend who I can beat the devil out of, at the first time she tried hurting me and was busy crying and defending her attempts she geared up, what's was the offence that I ruined her earpiece which I have twice of the cost of the money to get another one, recently she amplified her attempts cos I refuse to lay hands on her..

When a woman stab a man to death for useless reason
that act has no name it's not alarming or raise eye balls but as soon as man raises hands on a woman DOMESTIC VIOLENCE becomes the best cruel terms to qualify it...
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
enuk80:
The op is right. People always criticize men that beat their women even when she is wrong. They don't always criticize the woman that indulge in some sort of immoral behavior that provoked the man.

A man cannot just wake up one morning and start beating his wife of girlfriend. Something must have triggered his action. When such men beat their women up, people tag it as domestic violence and this sometimes makes some women to behave the other way.

Please tell this woman slaves. .and scumbags. . America German UK all worships Women this days..

Woman supremacy world, check a woman had issues with the husband, the man has to leave the house for her

A woman files a divorce to boot the husband out, the man's properties has to be divided into two if the both where welded in court and ask me the trending marriage this days? Court marriages. .

I have seen a man that married 3 wife's and he beats them if any try measuring power with words. .. Bro this marriage lasted till gray hair and with many offspring's

Look at Western world today divorce any little thing divorce...

Gender Equality crap

Domestic violence am still waiting for more invention of rubbish. . Giving the weaker one power to abuse

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by vikithor(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
so on point,dear poster

give to them as deserved,
even the good book,bible,said,‘i come quickly....to give them according to their works’
if a woman wants to wild,the man should be wilder,if she wants to be meek,the man should be a lamb
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Arrest me cool

You are already arrested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Friend Is Gay, Can I Help Him? / REVEALED:... Most Beautiful Female On Nairaland!! / Ashawo Problem – Funny Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.