Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (3525 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2018
I have asked this question most often times but ladies always come out to front the crowd, that is out rightly bad for a guy to beat a lady that's trying to stab him into breaking news or gone too quickly.... choose a stupid foolish and coward death or beat the demon out of her. Spare the rod, spoil the child, if you don't see your wife or girlfriend as child, then you need rehabilitation....

I have said this before and I will say it again...

1.The worst mistake you guys will wanna make is to make her understand that you can never lay your hands on her when she started bringing out the bad news that she has been packaging and re branding until she feels it's your dooms day. ..

The day you will do that, she will start telling you who comes and goes..In your life..

2. Second mistake you don't ever wanna make is letting her know the size of your account, assert declaration is not for you.. you maybe trying to prove your worth to her, but hay romeo please keep the value of your worth in your wallet even when the bolt and knot that was fasting In her head got worn out..

3. Don't over pamper her except if you beat her in attempt to correct her, else you Will have to beg her and continue to do so for the rest of your life Miserable life..

4. Don't get over familiar with her, yes you might be right if you think that am crazy but when you have made that mistake at that junction when she will turn into a tiger and you can't stand her, you will know that you are left and will be left, yes she is your wife or you love her so much she is your girlfriend. It's hard for girls or woman to respect a guy or man that she is not afraid of..

Women and little kids are no different just difference in quantity not maturity. .

If you show kids a cane after using it on them, they will always get scared when they see you with cane even if you don't beat them with that cane.
ladies don't like pain one bit so they tend to avoid any thing that will bring bulling, if you threatened her with all seriousness that if she over steps her boundaries either by words or her actions you will beat her like a dog, she will dare you, my dear beat her when she dares you and it will never happen again. .. There is no trick behind it.

I am not saying you should start beating your obedient and loyal wife, but if there can't be a peace in your home until you beat her like a dog, em boss bros what are you waiting for? You don't need whistle or referee to give you order to beat her for breakfast lunch and dinner..

It takes a strong heart of a man to beat a woman he loves [/b]and unfortunately it doesn't cost women anything to abuse that love and take you for a ride, divorce is not the answer there is a demon that's responsible for that nonchalant attitude and that demon don't associate with pains and bruises. .

Sorry ladies I know I broke your heart by telling guys to beat you when you measure strength with or disrespect him..

I know many asshole guys will carry this on their head cos girls always hate the truth and use you as a scapegoat to let out their anger...............

[b]If you are so scared that you can't beat sense into your non sense bride, then you have failed to be her groom if you know the meaning of groom, don't be shocked if she decided to groom you. . Your weakness will create a mess that you will leave forever to regret.

its not too much to ask, your wife or girlfriend respect and Fear you.. even if she doesn't love you, it's safer and better ask Napoleon Hill about the prince it's safer a leader is feared than loved..man don't need woman's love to excel. .

A woman that's not scared of you will destroy you...

My girlfriend was ready to stab me recently over useless things which no body will ever see as the reason for that murder attempt, after smashing my cellphone on the flour.. [b]cos I have assured her that I will never lay my hands on her, and next was biting me seriously t[/b]hat left me with injury. ..

That's what you get when she knows you will never beat her, guys you have to recondition your mindset choose one to die like a chicken in the hands of that bitch that's is heartless or beat her to desist from that attitude.

Your wife or gf is not your mother! Gademn it! most often times ladies women quickly forget that there is limits to the rubbish that comes out of their mouth in name name of talk, instead of letting her talk you into suicide bros, beat a crap out of her you will see better attitude instantly. You quarreling with her is simply saying she is your age mate.

I am not here flow with thy the rubbish public opinion shit..
Once a girlfriend or wife knows you will strike her like a thunderstorm, she will always come up with better attitude just like kids or babies..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2018
I have nothing to say.
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by whitebeard(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
bad upbringing

3 Likes

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Seun personally has to stop u from posting permanently... Whats all this weekend madness

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by lawlhee: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Ewu Gambia. Beast!!!
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by N0favors: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Divay22(f): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmmn
Another troll has been released.. I have never taken you serious and i won't do that now.
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Katier00(f): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2018
TkhGuy:
I have asked this question most often times but ladies always come out to front the crowd, that is out rightly bad for a guy to beat a lady that's trying to stab him into breaking news or gone too quickly....

I have said this before and I will say it again

1.The worst mistake you guys will wanna make is to make her understand that you can never lay hand on her when she started bringing out the bad news that she has been packaging and re branding until she feels it's your dooms day. ..

The day you will do that, she will start telling you who comes and goes..In your life..

2. Second mistake you don't ever wanna make is letting her know the size of your account, assert declaration is not for you.. you maybe trying to prove your worth to her, but hay romeo please keep the value of your worth in your wallet even when the bolt and knot that was fasting In her head got worn out..

3. Don't over pamper her except you beat her in attempt to correct her, else you Will have to beg her and continue to do so till the rest of your life. ..

4. Don't get over familiar with her, yes you might be right if you think that am crazy but when you have made that mistake at that junction when she will turn into a tiger and you can't stand her, you will know that you are left and will be left, yes she is your wife or you love her so much she is your girlfriend.

Women and little kids are no different just difference in quantity not maturity. .

If you show kids a cane after using it on them, they will always get scared when they see you with cane even if you don't beat them.

I am not saying you should start beating your obedient and loyal wife, but if there can't be a peace in your house until you beat her like a dog, em boss bros what are you waiting for? You don't need whistle or referee to give you order to beat her for breakfast lunch and dinner..
this one can beat up his mother in the name of correction. Nigerians should take mental health very serious cos we have alot of cases like this

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by daviesblaze(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2018
THE TRUTH IS BITTER grin grin honestly, the truth is not quite far from this if carefully probed. but for now, OP's analysis is inconclusive cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
HEy crackhead why didn’t yiu defend your girlfriend when people were insulting her?
N0favors:
shocked
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by N0favors: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
HEy crackhead why didn’t yiu defend your girlfriend when people were insulting her?
which one? Btw, do I look like a defender?

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
check your mentions gaddemmmit and stop asking kantrtropic quetions angry
N0favors:
which one? Btw, do I look like a defender?
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by N0favors: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
check your mentions gaddemmmit and stop asking kantrtropic quetions angry
Girls don’t cuss. Goat *no offiense* but are you not supposed to be reading your bible? Shame!
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:

Asshole, I was hoping you can play that role it fits you perfectly
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
who's this fagg? shocked
TkhGuy:

Asshole, I was hoping you can play that role it fits you perfectly
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na who be this again?

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Divay22:
Hmmmn
Another troll has been released.. I have never taken you serious and i won't do that now.

Ya you girls are very much scared of a guy who can beat crap out of you when you mess around.

But someone like me will always tell you the bitter truth,

I am not saying that if my kid sister that is in her husband course, if she forget that the only thing a woman can offer man is respect n make a mess. ..let her husband beat manners into her head..

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Jaqenhghar: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
That sounds like paranoia to me. Id rather not be in a relationship at all
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Rubbish angry
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Katier00:
this one can beat up his mother in the name of correction. Nigerians should take mental health very serious cos we have alot of cases like this

Olosho wait there until one useless good for nothing bitch stab your father to death

2 Likes

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by braine(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
There are worse ways to deal with people than touching them physically.

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Katier00(f): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
TkhGuy:

Olosho wait there until one useless good for nothing bitch stab your father to death
example of mental case
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
That sounds like paranoia to me. Id rather not be in a relationship at all

It's not about you not entering relationship it's about you knowing your boundary, it's about you talking according to the size of your muscle. ..
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Katier00:
example of mental case

Nash your type the pour her father acid
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Rubbish angry

Better behave yourself cos if you make a mess and it get into his head, he will beat you like a dog.....hahahahshaha
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na who be this again?

Casket is available for your funeral o for your info
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
who's this fagg? shocked

I wonder o how come ya homo father gay gay fagging sagging till you jump out
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Jaqenhghar: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2018
TkhGuy:

It's not about you not entering relationship it's about you knowing your boundary, it's about you talking according to the size of your muscle. ..
Oga. Whatever does t make me happy I dont indulge in it. If I cant relax and be myself around a woman Id better leave her be
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Katier00(f): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2018
TkhGuy:

Nash your type the pour her father acid
I don't have a mental illness like you
Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by TkhGuy(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Oga. Whatever does t make me happy I dont indulge in it. If I cant relax and be myself around a woman Id better leave her be

If you are only considering what makes you happy regardless of how the other person at the receiving end is feeling,

Then you are heartless no offence
You are selfish and inconsiderate. .

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by youngbelieve(f): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Its obvious that OP's very high undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her by Jaqenhghar: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
TkhGuy:

If you are only considering what makes you happy regardless of how the other person at the receiving end is feeling,

Then you are heartless no offence
You are selfish and inconsiderate. .

Arrest me cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? / Older Men Are Sweeter! Lady Reveals Why Women Prefer Older Men / This Is Robbery – Man Says As He Shares Bride Price List He Received From Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.