Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry (3257 Views)

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by tonawest(f): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please my people I really need a serious advice on these: the story goes like this so that you get my point
1) me and he knew ourself for 3year just casually
2) now we became friend
3) he told me his girlfriend left him and now he has no woman in his life
4) I accepted him and we agreed to married
5) now we are traditional married
then
I later found out he loved his ex so much because he always talk about her freely when I make face, he will said is you I married not her
question: should I stop he doing that or ignore him

no 2
many female number called him everyday and he will ans the call freely in my presence when I got angry he will tell me they are his old friends that nothimg happen between them and I keep calm but it still continue
question: what should I do because sometime my work take me outside the place we ar leaving

please I need honest advice because I love him and I don't want he to think am possessive. he is a kind that play with girls. pls help

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by dingbang(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Just give him condoms....

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by loverboi97(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
j
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by pryme(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
tonawest:
Please my people I really need a serious advice on these: the story goes like this so that you get my point
2) now we became friend
then
I later found out he loved his ex so much because he always talk about her freely when I make face, he will said is you I married not her

no 2
many female number called him everyday and he will ans the call freely in my presence when I got angry he will tell me they are his old friends that nothimg happen between them and I keep calm but it still continue
question: what should I do because sometime my work take me outside the place we ar leaving

please I need honest advice because I love him and I don't want he to think am possessive. he is a kind that play with girls. pls help

How long have you been married again?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by braine(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oh please, just ignore all that. He is yours, no need battling with unknown women.
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Lonestar124: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
My dear, overlook all those things if you want peace in your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by LuciferKristi: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
I booked this space in anticipation of when the husband is stabbed to death.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by SouthendOnSea(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Go on your knees and Pray to God concerning your marriage! The fervent prayer of the righteous avails much!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
tonawest:
2) now we became friend
then

no 2

The boldfaced, your bad english is the cause of your problem. Sorry undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
I think you should post this on Family section, we are not equipped for this level of fvckery

Good luck smiley

Oh, and the title of this thread is missing the word 'Me' embarassed embarassed

Again, Good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Kinggnicole(f): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lonestar124:
My dear, overlook all those things if you want peace in your marriage.

Rubbish.
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Kinggnicole(f): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
SouthendOnSea:
Go on your knees and Pray to God concerning your marriage! The fervent prayer of the righteous avails much!!

*face palms*
Not again.
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

OH WHAT A STUPID POST!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OH WHAT A STUPID POST!

So you are still alive? grin

I thought you were banned for life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Brunosamel(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

you are a garmer narcissist.... Since you were able to decode the text why not help her out or did you think that everybody went to school like you.... Grow up!
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Brunosamel:
you are a garmer narcissist.... Since you were able to decode the text why not help her out or did you think that everybody went to school like you.... Grow up!

I really need to grow up undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
tonawest:
2) now we became friend
then

no 2

Ok this is me being serious. Sister don't kill yourself over nothing.

At the end of the day you are the one with the ring, the one he decided to marry. There is a reason he married you.

Your husband might be handsome and have a charisma that ladies like which makes them flock around him. It doesn't mean he is going to be cheating on you.

Relax sis. You are the wifey cool

cc: CAPSLOCKED

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by BabbanBura(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
LivingFree:
I think you should post this on Family section, we are not equipped for this level of fvckery

Good luck smiley

Oh, and the title of this thread is a the word 'Me' embarassed embarassed

Again, Good luck smiley

and your comment is 'missing' something Aunty fvckery
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Brunosamel(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

grin
ikhileomotayo:

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by CyberWolf: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
I think your English is making him Misbehave.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Oyindidi(f): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
No big deal here. I see a jealous wife

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
BabbanBura:

and your comment is 'missing' something Aunty fvckery

Thank you lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by kaycee125: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Grow up, you should.
ikhileomotayo:

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
kaycee125:
Grow up, you should.

I know you. CaptainMitch right?
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by kaycee125: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
You know your papa, kiss my ass boy.
ikhileomotayo:

I know you. CaptainMitch right?
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by lilyheaven: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
"My husband is making angry"

That is interesting.
Please upload the angry picture for me, when he is through making it.
Thank you.
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Airforce01(m): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Sha Dont stab him , Dis one you're getting angry over nothing .
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by amaben2020(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2018
When he chases you out of his house, which man would want a used woman?
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2018
SouthendOnSea:
prayer cannot save any marriage. As those guys below

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by Fourwinds: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Rubbish.

The man must be doing serious Kerewawa somewhere
Re: I Need Advice: My Husband Is Making Angry by lordlugards: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2018
tonawest:
2) now we became friend
then

no 2

just have a serious discussion with him about how u feel. No need to hide ur feelings and die in silence.if he didn't change after that look for someone he listined to and complained to him that may change him.

I'm not trying to justify he's cheating on u, but what he's doing is not hygiene in ur relationship.

He may be a free minded type, remember a free mind person can also be a loose person.

Just take it easy while trying to change his way to suit ur marriage.

Enjoy baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing / Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff / Man Marries Wife's Bestfriend As Wife Says She Wants More Time With Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.