Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing (3273 Views)

I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Salvado1: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pls dere was a girlfriend of mine who I really loved so much although she loved me too in de beginning but as time goes on she became so uncaring she never tends to call me anymore I wil be de only one calling her but wen I told her y she is no longer calling she said dat she will be calling but she will never call so as time goes on wen I call her she will be sounding so boring on phone as if am disturbing her sometimes I call her she won't pick up my call I start wondering what I did to her I try de little way I can to make her happy but at de end of de day she will still continue to be so uncaring, so one day I started thinking about de situation so I became so annoyed of it nd I texted her dat 'its over' since October 2019 I hav never called her nd she hav never called me or even texted me even to ask me y I texted her such message she just kept silent ever since, but am still missing her so much can't stop thinking about her am planning to start calling her again nd tell her to forget about de message I sent to her.My people ur advice is highly needed pls..
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Advice on what na?

Send her number to me make I help you "beg" her on her "knees"

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by latecsart(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
my guy go WORK

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by TheSourcerer: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Here we go again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by healthserve(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
I swear if I see any more woman/babe-complain thread on the forum... angry

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
healthserve:
I swear if I see any more woman/babe-complain thread on the forum... angry
what will you do? angry angry

It could be you tomorrow, not just girlfriends but wives as well. They were all dying in silent before, let them talk. Woman matter is another form of depression for men. It takes senses away. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Salvado1: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
stupidity:

It could be you tomorrow, not just girlfriends but wives as well. They were all dying in silent before, let them talk. Woman matter is another form of depression for men. It takes senses away. grin grin

thanks man u are sensible

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:
Thanks man u are sensible
ill advise you don’t call. You gave her what she wanted so leave it that way.

Also you should know not all women leave like that. You might have done something bad to her which you are unaware of. And she’s not talking about it. Some people just don’t know how to manage their feelings.

Don’t call o. Na you know shar.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by healthserve(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
stupidity:

It's too much. Its stupidity wink
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Wenkivincent: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
we are on the same track, the only difference is that my was last month, i even broke up with her three times last month until i realize on how much i will miss her even though it was because of sex issues...local have been spending without eating cake too bad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by lilmax(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
but wen I told her y she is no longer calling she said dat she will be calling but she will never call so as time goes on wen I call her she will be sounding so boring on phone as if am disturbing her sometimes I call her she won't pick up my call I start

The point most guys think with their dics, how can a girl treat you like TRASH and you keep bothering yourself about her?

, but am still missing her so much can't stop thinking about her am planning to start calling her again nd tell her to forget about de message I sent to her.

No bro you don't miss her, go get a prostitute, what you miss is sex, nothing else

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by referandum(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Guy you done already break up with her, so, move on. Which one be, you wan call her back again. She call you when you break up with her? No Bleep up oh! Abi you no fit get another woman?

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
You handed over your balls to her by doing all the work even when she treated you like trash.

You broke up and she made no effort to reach out. She doesn't rate you dude!

Now you want to go retract your breakup.

To suffer no dey tire you? shocked

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
healthserve:

theres one thing we men don’t really admit. No matter how we fake it, women and that bundle of joy in between their legs will always be our home. grin

In this Nigeria and the world at large(but especially NIGERIA), after money, the second best thing that makes a Nigerian man happy is when he’s about to fvck. FACT. If Na lie, carry woman enter house make you Dey lock door, immediately your turning the key to lock, you start smiling. grin We die there!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Cholls(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
My brother now listen to me...Never say goodbye when you still want to try.

I believe she finds you boring that's why...You both don't have anything in common. But, this doesn't mean you can't fight for her love...A man must take a risk...Develop yourself. Read books,make money,travel around to experience new things...by the time she sees your growth she will be the one doing all of the chase.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by healthserve(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
stupidity:
theres one thing we men don’t really admit. No matter how we fake it, women and that bundle of joy in between their legs will always be our home. grin

In this Nigeria and the world at large(but especially NIGERIA), after money, the second best thing that makes a Nigerian man happy is when he’s about to fvck. FACT. If Na lie, carry woman enter house make you Dey lock door, immediately your turning the key to lock, you start smiling. grin We die there!!

Stupidity angry
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
healthserve:

Stupidity angry
you want to tell me you have not fvcked this new year? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Timmade007(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
it's crystal clear dat u ar no longer in her heart, my piece of advice, jejely move on Bro, cos calling her wud only make u look ...... make I no finish ham.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by EarthKing(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
My guy hustle oh! Make dem no use silence answer you, like say, you be fool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Lamanii22(f): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol... You did the right thing by letting her go... You already said what she's been trying so hard to tell you.. She found somebody else or she was probably tired of the relationship... Just brace yourself l, work hard, if you're still in school, study hard and get good grades...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Salvado1: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lol... You did the right thing by letting her go... You already said what she's been trying so hard to tell you.. She found somebody else or she was probably tired of the relationship... Just brace yourself l, work hard, if you're still in school, study hard and get good grades...
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Omar09(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:
Pls dere was a girlfriend of mine who I really loved so much although she loved me too in de beginning but as time goes on she became so uncaring she never tends to call me anymore I wil be de only one calling her but wen I told her y she is no longer calling she said dat she will be calling but she will never call so as time goes on wen I call her she will be sounding so boring on phone as if am disturbing her sometimes I call her she won't pick up my call I start wondering what I did to her I try de little way I can to make her happy but at de end of de day she will still continue to be so uncaring, so one day I started thinking about de situation so I became so annoyed of it nd I texted her dat 'its over' since October 2019 I hav never called her nd she hav never called me or even texted me even to ask me y I texted her such message she just kept silent ever since, but am still missing her so much can't stop thinking about her am planning to start calling her again nd tell her to forget about de message I sent to her.My people ur advice is highly needed pls..

Kids.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Omar09(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
healthserve:

I see the pun here. Bravo sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by healthserve(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Omar09:

I see the pun here. Bravo sir.

wink
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
stupidity:

Finally a Nigerian male with sense unlike your moniker. At least you acknowledge the unshakable truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Obaakran: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:
you big jobless fool. idotic ape. it is your type that keep disgracing men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
The girl left you a long time ago. You were dating yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
pocohantas:
You handed over your balls to her by doing all the work even when she treated you like trash.

You broke up and she made no effort to reach out. She doesn't rate you dude!

Now you want to go retract your breakup.

To suffer no dey tire you? shocked
I jus tire for that guy o.

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Obaakran:

you big jobless fool. idotic ape. it is your type that keep disgracing men
@Idiotic ape.
My guy, nor kill me abeg!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by NiklauseFred(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
For someone to loose that kinda vibe within a short period of time is very bad, but you could have at least asked her if she's having any psychological breakdown(e.g depression). it can make people to loose vibes in things they love doing and seeing.
If you never did any of the afor-mentioned,then you are irrational and she too SHE NO TRY!

Why do some girls always feel like the world revolves around them?

Bro the best thing you gonna do is to call and ask her if she's okay,if she responds that she's okay,then bro FORGET ABOUT HER AND MOVE ON...SHE WAS GIVING YOU ALL THOSE COLD FEELINGS ON PURPOSE!

#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by themaestro08(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Salvado1:

I just feel It will be ideal to let you know this.

You are about To make sad mistake bro, never ever call that girl, but if you do then it will automatically give the moral ground and know this it will be much more dramatic than the previous. this time around she will brutally manhandle your heart because she already know you are a weakling who can do without her.

Bro be warned. Go out and look for other lovely girls, there are lots of them out there.

I have been there so im in the best position to guide you.
Re: My Girlfriend Became So Uncaring To Me When I Did Her Nothing by BigJoe19: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ardar:

Finally a Nigerian male with sense unlike your moniker. At least you acknowledge the unshakable truth.
See this one. You are praising someone who just described women as sex object.

Most women don't just have sense jeez!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The Chairman Of Simps / My Trauma (dating An Underage). / Two People Caught SHAMELESSLY Having Sex Inside The Car In The Open(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.