Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini (2119 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by nairafame(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Mercy Eke, Kim Oprah, Venita, and Diane are causing a stir on social media.

The reality TV stars took to Instagram to flaunt their banging bikini bodies while posing together by the pool side.

See full photos HERE

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by TransflectTP(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
It's a pity what the world celebrates today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by Froshloaded: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chai
Na one guy go dey smash this bitches oo
Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by Emmacolinho(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Doggy with the b*tch in the last picture will be divine
Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
To fvck this Diane girl just dey hungry me.

I go light the pussy up i swear!

Where is the bitch that smells??
Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Doggy with the b*tch in the last picture will be divine

My guy you sabi better thing.

Divine!!!
Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by Damseldammie(f): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hmm... Indecency everywhere

It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by Professorcplus(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Look! Objectify them as sex object. Big boob and ass, fine face with empty skull. Sometimes, i wonder what value they will pass to their children.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by Austin1805(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Abeg no let the thing hunger you too much o, make we later come dey hear stories that touch o
Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by Austin1805(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Abeg no let the thing hungry you too much o, make we no later come dey hear stories that touch o
Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by DontBullshitMe: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ejaculatiin facilitators. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by profilemessages: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please don't rape women. Its not good
Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by oneman2k7: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Farm tools everywhere
Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by Yxxx: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2020
After charging the hormones of young men with your pose. You say No means No. You make these men imagine stuffs and knowing they can't have you, they go to the next available female victim.
What's wrong with some women?
I hate rape but I also hate bullshit.
Shame!!!
Whoever deleted my previous comment, my question to you is " have you lost your morals"?

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Stars, Mercy, Diane, Venita, Kim Oprah Shares That Backside In Bikini by Humanoid01(m): 4:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Yxxx:
After charging the hormones of young men with your pose. You say No means No. You make these men imagine stuffs and knowing they can't have you, they go to the next available female victim.
What's wrong with some women?
I hate rape but I also hate bullshit.
Shame!!!
Whoever deleted my previous comment, my question to you is " have you lost your morals"?
Anyone who disagrees with this comment is nothing but a dolt.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum / Advice Needed. Is There Future For Us? / Take A Look At This Nike Bag ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.