Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,616 members, 7,851,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (19908 Views)

JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari / She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
What of keke napep association of Nigeria? Mumus
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by islandmoon: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
sai baba

Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Enough6000(f): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cows and their father, what do you except. Abeg forget them
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by MrMakaveli20(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Reading this post inside the bus. showed it to the conductor and Baba said he's not aware of any of their group supporting the lifeless one
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by CDCEO001: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Is like they want to remain conductor forever.
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by ugotuf(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
chronique:
Before nko? It's usually the poorest and next to condemned people in the society, and those that are not sure of where their next meals would come from, that are always endorsing buhari. They have absolutely nothing to lose. Those in the upper and middle class who dread poverty so much and wouldn't want to fall into that level, would always think carefully before pitching tent with buhari.
He who is down, needs fear no fall.
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by ACE1010: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Antichristus: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
ONE MORE CHANCE; LAST CHANCE. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by newdawn2017(f): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
nelronaldo:
Desperado. Buhari people will just be forming all sort of association grin The next thing we will hear now is truck pushers association of Nigeria.

Playing with poor Nigerians�
Walayi! End time association. cry undecided
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Antichristus: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
ugotuf:

He who is down, needs fear no fall.

HE THAT IS LOW NO PRIDE. HE THAT IS HUMBLE FUMBLER EVER SHALL HAVE BUHARI TO BE HIS LAME DUCK PRESIDENT.
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Djsylar(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2018
It's like all this one want to be unfortunate �
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by naijajobx: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by emela236: 4:31am On Oct 02, 2018
lolszzz cow conductors are coming too (Ccan)
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Algebral(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2018
wetin that one teach us?
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Tolahinges: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2018
This shows that the only people not in support of Buhari's administration are the few elites whose corrupt channels have been closed off.
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by nwatthu(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
ANYBODY SUPPORTING BUHARI IS INSANE..
EzegeNG:
The Bus conductors Association of Nigeria, BCAN, have declared their support for the second term bid of President Buhari.
The group in statement released by its National Liason officer, Israel Adeshola, said they are in a hurry to see President Buhari return to Aso Rock in 2019.

The statement Reads;

“Bus Conductors Association of Nigeria (BCAN) of Buhari Campaign Organization (BCO) is deeply and passionately committed to ensuring that the quality of life of Nigerians and indeed our future generation is secured and preserved. And the only way to achieve this is for us to collectively ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari returns in 2019.

We want all our children, regardless of race, creed or circumstances to be given opportunity to achieve their full potential. Our task therefore is to make this possible through our votes. I want to assure you that by casting our votes for president Muhammadu Buhari and APC, our children will have a guaranteed future and a promising tomorrow.

For avoidance of doubt, may I make it categorically clear that our advocacy for the rerun of President Buhari is borne out of our conviction that the interest of our future generation will be secured and assured under his leadership. We are not just advocating for the return of Mr. President, but we are indeed clamoring for good governance, selfless service to the motherland, purposeful and transparent leadership, foisted on integrity and sincerity.”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bus-conductors-association-of-nigeria-endorses-buhari-for-a-2nd-term/

Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by KingRagnar: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
If bus conductors can feel his positive impact, I fail to see reason with the wailers. Nobody, not even bus conductors who happens to be in at the low levels of the food chain. will endorse anyone who puts them through misery. PMB2019
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by SenecaTheYonger: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Dasherz:
Imagine!!!the politicians kids are owning jets and y'all selling your children's future to these political slave masters

Dasherz, where at though?
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Dasherz(f): 10:17pm On May 01, 2020
She's here
SenecaTheYonger:

Dasherz, where at though?
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by SenecaTheYonger: 10:25pm On May 01, 2020
Dasherz:
She's here

Damn girl. How're you doing, you old relic?
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Dasherz(f): 10:29pm On May 01, 2020
I'm alright and definitely grown now

how are you?
SenecaTheYonger:

Damn girl. How're you doing, you old relic?
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by SenecaTheYonger: 10:33pm On May 01, 2020
Dasherz:
I'm alright and definitely grown now

how are you?

I'm alright as well. How and why did you disappear from our thoughts?
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Dasherz(f): 11:03pm On May 01, 2020
life happened
SenecaTheYonger:

I'm alright as well. How and why did you disappear from our thoughts?
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by SenecaTheYonger: 11:08pm On May 01, 2020
Dasherz:
life happened

I'm sorry. I hope it wasn't something bad?
Re: Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term by Dasherz(f): 2:08am On May 06, 2020
no no no no
not at all
SenecaTheYonger:

I'm sorry. I hope it wasn't something bad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Magu Meets UK Authorities, Begins Diezani’s Extradition Process / Withdraw 4000 Apc Members you Secretely Registered- PDP tells INEC / Eunice Atuejide Suspended By Party, NIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.