Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC (11212 Views)

+18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / I Took Tramadoll For Hard Sex And Dis Happened (pic) / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened.

The G-string is below, but read this first. Kindly ignore typos if you see any. I didn't want to share, but felt I should type and post before today runs out.

There are lots of qualities all men should have, but I'll give you four.

1. Humility
2. Arrogance (Confidence+)
3. Honesty
4. Madness

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Let me explain.

Humility is good. It makes people get drawn to you.

Arrogance is bad, but you need it to navigate some things in life. If you don't have it, you may become too shy or nervous to dare.

If you don't dare in life, you can't go far in life. Though, I called it arrogance, but it's not 100% arrogance, but confidence+.

Honesty is like a drug. It's one of my most powerful tool. This is why people patronize us a lot. When we sell an eBook for 7k or 15k each, people buy.

Sometimes, it looks as if I'm using jazz, but no, it's because of trust people have in me which was inspired by my honesty.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Madness is a skill creative men should have. Madness will make you unique. Though, some people who act too religious will hate you, but God still loves you. That is what matters.

Based on madness, I'll tell you a short story of something naughty I bought today.

So, my aunt did her wedding today in Port Harcourt and almost every family members attended. It was fun. We took photo and all that.

Na my wedding remain. I never even see wife self. I'm still searching.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Before heading to the wedding ground, a Church, they gave us garri with 3 big meats each at home, but I told them I wasn't hungry, so I grabbed a bottle of water.

An uncle looked at me and said, "This oyibo man lifestyle still dey your bodi. Here is Nigeria o!" "No, Uncle, it's not like that. I no dey hungry, else, I for eat. I no fit shy for my life — I no just wan eat. Na garri be my favorite self," I replied him.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
We headed to the wedding venue and after the wedding, we went to another venue for refreshments. The way the man, groom, was kissing my aunt, I wanted to stop the wedding and tell him to come take back his bride price. He is from Akwa Ibom, so no wonder.

It was fun. Lots of dignitaries attended. They shared all kinds of edible, but I rejected them. I wasn't in the mood to eat. Though, I drank wine.

At the end, they shared takeaway — packaged rice, bottled water, and drink. I wanted to reject it, but decided to take them because they were well-packaged — longer throat like me.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Two hours before the end of the merriment, I was called to come enter the car let's go home, but I looked at them and said, "No, take my rice and you guys can go home. Let me explore this territory as Mr. Adventure."

As I was walking on the street of Port Harcourt, I remembered a friend bought a brand new Airtel and was given 6GB for ₦1500. In my case, I get 1.5GB from MTN and Airtel for 1k, so I felt cheated.

To follow my friend and enjoy 6GB for ₦1500, I stopped at a place to buy a new 4G SIM. As I was registering, I saw a boutique with some pretty girls and pretty panties and I said to myself, "I'll visit this place to buy a G-string and tease those girls until they pee on their panties."

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
I looked up at the registration center and saw a red up & down cardigan and fell in love with it. "How much?" I asked. "It's 7k, but the last price is 6k," he replied.

"This is cheap o!" I said in my head. As a business oriented guy, I still needed to price it. "Okay, how much will you give me the top, as a poor man like me?" I asked.

"Hahaha. Poor man dey dress the way you dress?" he said and told me the price is ₦3,500. "Na Buhari regime na, so everybody na poor man," I replied.

I applied a technique called "disinterest and lack of money." I told him I don't really like the clothe and the money with me isn't mine. Deep down, I needed it, but my lack of interest made him to sell the top for just 3k.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
I ended up registering 3 sims. Two Airtel and 1 MTN. These sims will enable me enjoy all those free bonanzas. The moment the bonanzas finish, I'll break them and get another sim. MTN and Airtel think they're wise. They keep giving new sims bonanzas, but ignore us, the old users.

So, I paid and headed to the boutique to buy myself a G-string. What happened there was funny. I don't know if I should share. My craziness or madness made those girls fall in love immediately. At the end, I ended up buying 3 panties. See below. Don't mind my camera — I use a poor man's phone because I'm poor.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Oreofepeters: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Never in your life use another headline to caption a story and then type nonsense inside

8 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Off-topic: My 2nd passport will expire on February next year. Please, how much is a renewal. Last time I renewed, it was around 20k. I want to get ready should Buhari wins. I need to leave this country for good and never to come back. He is coming for final destruction.

2 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is why I mentioned "madness" on the list above. Mad people like us are blunt and we go for what we want without trying to please anyone or caring what anyone thinks. This is why we get women easily. We don't give a fùck.

There is something I did to a pretty girl in the car, but that's a story for another day.

Typing...
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
So, one of the girls, at the boutique, stretched one of the G-strings and said, "See this one, when she wear am, your brain go scatter."

I frowned, looked at her and said, "God forbid, I no want make my brain scatter joor. Her yansh is the same size with yours, so test am for your yansh on her behalf make I see how the thing go look when she wear am," I replied and she...

I don't know if I should share the full story. It's naughty, funny, and nasty. It's +18.

Tell me if you want the full gist.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
ah ahn. Bros share nah. U wan leav me halfway?
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Albertone(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
iLegendd:
So, one of the girls, at the boutique, stretched one their G-strings and said, "See this one, when she wear am, your brain go scatter."

I frowned, I looked at her and said, "God forbid, I no want make my brain scatter joor. Her yansh is the same size with yours, so test am on her behalf make I see how thing to look when she wear am," I reply and she...

I don't know if I should share the full story. It's naughty, funny, and nasty. It's +18.

Tell me if you want the full gist.
For your mind now,you don give us suspense be dat!qwuantinue!!

2 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Albertone:
as in eh. Dis tin dy mke me vex. I dnt lyk wat i hate.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Tamarapetty(f): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Waiting and observing
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Images refused to be posted.

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't really know if I should share this naughty story. Those girls are probably planning a threè-some as I type, but I'm not a man whóre, so I'll let it slide. I don't know who to dash those panties. Or, I'll just wear them. Another day will be bra.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by luke55720: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Post na, make we learn something from the story.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Adasun(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Albertone:
it's working bro,i don't knw abt u o,but for me it's really working. cheesy cheesy
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Your sister na born again o cheesy see her necked gown. Those pants are nice, send am come my side if you don't mind tongue
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Eberechi24:
Your sister na born again o cheesy see her necked gown. Those pants are nice, send am come my side if you don't mind tongue
Holy union. I don't think they'll size you. Which panties' color is your favorite? Red, blue, white, black, pink, purple, orange, etc.?
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Holy union. I don't think they'll size you. Which panties' color is your favorite? Red, blue, white, black, pink, purple, orange, etc.?
Red,
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by fingerlin(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Off-topic: My 2nd passport will expire on February next year. Please, how much is a renewal. Last time I renewed, it was around 20k. I want to get ready should Buhari wins. I need to leave this country for good and never to come back. He is coming for final destruction.
35k now , i renewed mine last two weeks, and it last for 10 years now..

2 Likes

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2018
fingerlin:
35k now , i renewed mine last two weeks, and it last for 10 years now..
Hmm. Not bad. I'll renew in February next year — when it expires. If that price is in Lagos, then the wuruwuru people in Port Harcourt office will probably charge 40k or 50k for renewal. cry

Thanks.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by fingerlin(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Hmm. Not bad. I'll renew in February next year — when it expires. If that price is in Lagos, then the wuruwuru people in Port Harcourt office will probably charge 40k or 50k for renewal. cry

Thanks.
you're welcome..
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Eberechi24:

Red,
I love it. There are three colors I love to see on a woman's ass: red, pink, and white with stripe / black.

Lemme show you.

If you're to get one of those from me, which will it be?

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2018
iLegendd:
I love it. There are three colors I love to see on a woman's ass: red, pink, and white with stripe / black.

Lemme show you.

If you're to get one of those from me, which will it be?
They are all beautiful. I won't mind getting all of them but since it make choice-show. Red And black

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Double Date? / Your View About Social Network Love? / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.