Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC (11241 Views)

+18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / I Took Tramadoll For Hard Sex And Dis Happened (pic) / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Eberechi24:

They are all beautiful. I won't mind getting all of them but since it make choice-show. Red And black
What I'll do to you with that black one if I catch it on your ass eh, only Heaven knows. Anyway, I'm a virgin, so what do I know? Stop spoiling me. lipsrsealed
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2018
iLegendd:
What I'll do to you with that black one if I catch it on your ass eh, only Heaven knows. Anyway, I'm a virgin, so what do I know? Stop spoiling me. lipsrsealed
Hmmm, I went to confession yesterday, you won't drag me into this tongue am a born again Christian angry
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Virgin wetin. Notin is a virgin in ur body again. Even ur spirit.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
iLegendd:

I ended up registering 3 sims. Two Airtel and 1 MTN. These sims will enable me enjoy all those free bonanzas. The moment the bonanzas finish, I'll break them and get another sim. MTN and Airtel think they're wise. They keep giving new sims bonanzas, but ignore us, the old users.

Typing...
What is the code for this bonanza pls,
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by AyamStarch: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
iLegendd, come and cuntinue the story
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Tony142: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Na my wedding remain. I never even see wife self. I'm still searching.

Typing...[/quote]

chaii, illegend of all pple still searching, shocked boss u dey lie joor, abi na ladies dey search for u grin

dat reminds me, boss where have u been all this while? We dey miss oo grin
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

What is the code for this bonanza pls,

*141#

Choose 2.5G + 1GB night = ₦1,500.

Whatever subscription you go for, you'll be given double. So, 2.5 + 2.5 = 5GB. Add that we the 1GB night, you'll get what you want.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Tony142:
Na my wedding remain. I never even see wife self. I'm still searching.

Typing...

chaii, illegend of all pple still searching, shocked boss u dey lie joor, abi na ladies dey search for u grin

dat reminds me, boss where have u been all this while? We dey miss oo grin
Been good. I hope you've been good too?
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Dmpaul:
Virgin wetin. Notin is a virgin in ur body again. Even ur spirit.
angry
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Tony142: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Been good. I hope you've been good too?

Lol, yes oo, am good
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:

*141#

Choose 2.5G + 1GB night = ₦1,500.

Whatever subscription you go for, you'll be given double. So, 2.5 + 2.5 = 5GB. Add that we the 1GB night, you'll get what you want.
Thanks dear
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

Thanks dear
You're welcome, Dear. See analysis below.

The first person to drop a comment below me will get 500MB. The second person will get 300MB and the third will get 200MB.

Modified: If you're a woman and you want to drop your number without anyone knowing or hórny boys copying your number, change it from f to m or use the F5 technique I taught earlier.

Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by oyekanwahab(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
me
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
oyekanwahab:
me
Your Airtel number, Sir.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Albertone(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Me
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Albertone:
Me
Your number, Sir. It's only Airtel.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Albertone(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Your number, Sir. It's only Airtel.
Modified:thanks in advance sir
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Tony142: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Me
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Tony142: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
me
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by oyekanwahab(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Your Airtel number, Sir.
zero eight one, twenty, forty six, sixteen, seventeen,
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Unfortunately, Airtel said I can't transfer less than 3MB and more than 200MB. So, I'll send 200MB each to 3 of you. I also think you can't share MB more than 2 times a day. Lemme try it again.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
You're welcome, Dear. See analysis below.

The first person to drop a comment below me will get 500MB. The second person will get 300MB and the third will get 200MB.

Modified: If you're a woman and you want to drop your number without anyone knowing or hórny boys copying your number, change it from f to m or use the F5 technique I taught earlier.
is the offer still stand?
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Unfortunately, Airtel said I can't transfer less than 3MB and more than 200MB. So, I'll send 200MB each to 3 of you. I also think you can't share MB more than 2 times a day. Lemme try it again.
chai! see awoof wey I miss o. my heart is broken.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

Stand? No, the offer doesn't stand — it's bent.

To be deleted soon.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

The offer above will fit you.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Unfortunately, I was only able to send 200MB to the first person. I'll continue tomorrow. Airtel said I have exceeded my limit. It seems 200MB is the highest you can send in a day. I have saved your numbers, so you can delete them and expect your MB another day. It will take 4 days to send to the three of you.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
The offer above will fit you.
I don't need the bent one
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

I don't need the bent one
You like the one wey stand, abi?
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tony142:
me
Your digit. You'll get it in 4 days time because of Airtel and their restrictions.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Eberechi24(f): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Stand? No, the offer doesn't stand — it's bent.

To be deleted soon.
Stop corrupting my innocent mind.
Re: SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC by Albertone(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
iLegendd:
Unfortunately, I was only able to send 200MB to the first person. I'll continue tomorrow. Airtel said I have exceeded my limit. It seems 200MB is the highest you can send in a day. I have saved your numbers, so you can delete them and expect your MB another day. It will take 4 days to send to the three of you.
Thanks,waiting expectantly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.