Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat (56544 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by mikolo80: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Coward from Ondo

Decamp and see everybody follow you

If Yoruba's cannot liberate themselves, we would help them. All we need is for them to believe they can be saved
have you helped yourselves

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by sirabu: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why are Igbos ... Troublesome. He accepted defeat.you guys are shouting.
For once let be what will be. Casera casera

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by wellmax(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

When Mbadinuju decamped did everybody in Anambra follow him?

You dey mind them?
Orji Kalu founded PPA that today has become history.
Tinubu has remained relevant since 1999.

Loyalty and legacy is what Tinubu has built. Something alien to the Ibo race.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Udembaaham: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
I really love what governor Ambode did,he is a man of courage!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by MartinsD12(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Dele Momodu took to his Twitter handle to react to Governor Ambode press conference of him accepting defeat and also congratulating the winner of APC Primaries , Jide Sanwo Olu.

Read his tweet below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/10/03/dele-momodu-reacts-to-governor-ambode-press-conference/
Ambode should do the needful decamp, man cannot go down without a fight except he is a cowardice Afonja
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by lonelydora: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
48 laws of Power

Rule No 22.... Use the surrender tactic, Transform Weakness into power

Ambode you've got my respect forever cool cool

Please send me the softcopy of the book
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by millhouse: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You that is not a coward, what have you done about Oshiomhole and Obaseki in your Edo state inspite of all your hate? Beyond typing on NL?
my brother.. leave that guy make e dey rant .. yesterday’s election I took my time to go to a pooling unit in the heart of VI .to my chagrin seeing the caliber of people in the pooling unit I just shook my head , market women, artisans , abegeros , all full the pooling unit ..I ask myself , where are the elites and corporate workers here that are always on social media hailing ambode .. None could be found .. I had to lie that I am an independent observer from on agency and they are even glad to welcome me so I could attest to the result .. Amode had a big zero there . All his supporters are online twitting .

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Coward from Ondo

If Yoruba's cannot liberate themselves, we would help them. All we need is for them to believe they can be saved
Shut up
Have Osu people saved themselves?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by LemonBoy1: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
48 laws of Power

You didn't say the same for GEJ o

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
Hundreddegrees:
48 laws of Power

[/s]
48 laws of fuckery
Written by a lonely morọn
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Headmaster055(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Is really painful to concede defeat.... I wish some day Lagos will be liberated from Tinubu.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Telemon(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
he has to live to fight another day.That's the ideal
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Deepfreezer(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
deScifa:

Lol see someone with balls....slave to who if I may ask...?
Slaves to yourselves unfortunately.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Deepfreezer(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
deScifa:

We know the cowards. The egocentric chest beating folks from the yeast. They are only pained and bitter that there ego and chest beating has put them into opposition and perhaps into oblivion politically cos the Niger Delta has taken your place ...from NCNC till this Republic we know the tribe who has played slave to the north...from Azikiwe to Ekweme. We know those who went to war with sticks and cutlasses against guns and amoured vehicles. We know the tribe of that war lord who ran into exile disguise as a women. But you lot are so quick to twist history...it was your relationship turned sour with the north that led to the civil war in the first place...you shout that some are slaves yet you are about to vote in blocks for Northerners lol. Yet the vote here has always been close even in APC dominated state like Lagos. Before you call someone slave...look back into your history...check your self...sit down and be humble son.
If Ambode has Igbo blood in him he will never be disgraced out of office like this. smart men defected longtime and the mugu stayed back.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by kbbanj10(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Drabeey:
I' m sorry Ambode!

I tried, wasted my resources, closed my shop and travel down to my village just because of you!

well, it's so good to accept defeat, but you've decided to kiss Asiwaju's ass, I won't!

He ridiculed my people and just told us we meant nothing and our been minority clan....

Ive worked for the party with all my might 2015, now I've come to realise all my works are just for nothing. This party meant no good for Nigerians.

I promise you #APC to work for your defeat come 2019, mark my words!

kiss Tinubu's ass as you want, Epe people won't forget this insult!

Drabeey was HERE
Thank you Drabeey. A very big insult we will never forget sure
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by quickly: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
speedyGonzales:
No need to suger coat things, weak men are weak

If you were Ambode what would you do?.

His works speak for itself.

Jakande was a governor for 1year but his name lives

How about otedolas father- do u hear any accolades?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by markfemisgay: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Coward from Ondo

Truth.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by ankpaone: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Coward from Ondo

the man is wise cos impeachment is next should he defect! no one to save him.. are you seeing what am 'saw'?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by opribo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Those who stood behind Sanwo Olu, dont know him in person they did so because Tinubu told them to do so.

Ambode might have conceded defeat but he should not go down alone, he must reveal the deal gone awry that made Tinubu to call out the supporters. He may have his killer squad but once secrets are revealed their powers are over. He must do this to save his political career.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Lot13(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
SyrusdeHansome:
History will remember him as a coward that couldn't stand for what he believes. Maybe giving up in the mists of obstacle is in their blood.
History would rather remember him as a true Democrats who believes that power actually belongs to the people.

We fought a good fight yesterday with Ambode and we are back together again like brothers which is what you evil eebos don't want, praying and looking out for what will disrupt the peace that we enjoy in the SW.

Anyway, the case of you eebos is by the way side, the time is almost here.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by Kdon2: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Coward from Ondo

Your mumu never do?? How successful have you being in liberating your generations from the self afflicted bondage to nigeria? Show me one Ibo that has relevance in the present administration! Not even one!! See una life. Delusion kill you
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by israelmao(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
The broken record and flute.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by deScifa(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deepfreezer:

If Ambode has Igbo blood in him he will never be disgraced out of office like this. smart men defected longtime and the mugu stayed back.

Until a man understands loyalty...leadership and followship then you can comand respect and win battle such as this regardless of tribe. Do I need to ask why certain tribe has no political focal point cos every body be oga....talk about ego....smh!
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by deScifa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deepfreezer:

Slaves to yourselves unfortunately.

So if we are slaves to ourselves isn't it best you leave us and our slave masters. Atleast it's a family fued....last last we all Gon be alright. wink...but you my friend is slave to you know : wink
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by fortunechy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Useless coward..... Yoruba's can betray for Africa
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by kunmiiii: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
WritePal:

CROWNWEALTH my brother, I'm seriously considering joining hands with democratic rebels to help liberate Lagos from colonial rule. A friend called me this afternoon and he raised the same issue.

Really, with good strategy, it can be done and this may be the best time. I discussed a few blueprint points with my pal and won't disclose it here. Ambode gave in too easily, but we can still turn it around. I'm even ready to work for free for the emancipation. We all have a stake in Lagos.

With just some initial, primary brainstorming on the phone, my friend and I already brewed a few fail proof plans A & B. Plan C will be well cooked. Completely impregnable and certain to surprise. If only the people are willing.

Hahahahahahaha....look at this Emergency Lagosian, who the hell cares if you disclose it, who sabi you and your friend...political nonentity and novice forming importance and being adept politically. "your friend this, your friend that"...who sabi una. Na for bar and Newspaper Stands dem dey practice politics. Blowhard braggart

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat by AFONJACOW(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
I hope the lifeless clown Zai Barbar will concede defeat like Ambode and peacefully go back to his 150 cows in daura, 100 million extremely poor Nigerians Vs Zai Barbar and his clueless brainless Zombie supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt / Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.