Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (51324 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by lielbree: 1:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.
It is very possible my dear. A lot of people both men and women are doing it. Pls keep it up. Don't let anyone distract or discourage you from your goal. Trust me they are only jealous!
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by abimic(m): 1:34am On Oct 09, 2018
As much as possible as it's, most people who lost theirs did because they put the cart before the horse. What on end justifies u discussing such issue with a male at age of 19 when there are still plenty tempting years ahead. Believe me, with the way you're pondering about it, you would end up losing it to the most deceitful guy. Just face your damn book Biko! and leave sex for who cares to lose their virginity, but it seems your temptation is getting a better of you. At this tender age, if you chose to keep your virginity, avoid such talk with men, y even pondered about it later on.... Smallie, u would lose It sooner sef. There are virgins out there and I have quite a number of them above 22, some are married. So it's possible, avoid ungodly gathering, get your mind busy, engage in meaningful conversations with both men and women, take up a position in church, pray and watch your company.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by GrowUpBoys: 1:42am On Oct 09, 2018
urboyAce:
I tell you, everytime I come to Nairaland , i get scared abt how bleeped up this world is

Correct talk, says a lot about your principle. God bless you! #NiceOne !

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by GrowUpBoys: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2018
urboyAce:
we're living in a broken world. Alexaonfleek its very possible. Im 19+ never even asked a girl out or anything close to that,got a bright future and no shit can stop that.

Word!!! #You too make sense!!! #ARealManSpotted You deserve some accolades for speaking up like a real man. Ask a woman out when you're ready, not for a quickie etc but to discover your soulmate and with God by your side. He always has a unique blessing for someone like you. You should be proud of your mindset and principles. Remain blessed and unique in this twisted world of of pained wolves posing as online and offline friends hoping to render your destiny worthless like theirs despite their poverty or physical riches. You have all the time to flex with your wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Kaetoh: 2:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Thanks sis
I got married on the 11th of February 2017 to my Virgin angel after we dated for seven good years because I dated her from September 2010 . Up until now every other woman in this world does never appeal to me a little bit. She's everything my dear. I have never cheated and never will, though I spend a month abroad and a month in Nigeria. It's not only possible but also very good for you as a lady . I love and almost worship my wife. So I wish you good luck because I know you will also make it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by websiteboy: 2:08am On Oct 09, 2018
GET PREMIUM WEBSITE. FOR AS LITTLE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN PAY.

CONTACT THE WEBSITE-BOY
VIA WHATSAPP AND PHONE

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by middlebelter(m): 2:09am On Oct 09, 2018
My wedding will about 10years soon, when I married my wife, she was about 29years old and a virgin.

So ,I hereby confirm to you from experience, it is possible. Don't join multitude to do evil. Do you know what?God will reward you if you do out of fear of God.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by udz: 2:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Oreofepeters:
No what i mean is, get yourself busy with goldly things, read Bible, pray, avoid company of disvirgined girls they will want you to be like them and be regular at church.....

That's the only thing that could help you keep your virginity in this Fvcked up country..........

Mumu advice, 'be regular at church and keep away from disvirgirned girls'. Mumu advisor. So being regular at church makes one a virgin and she has to ask of the virginity of potential friends before being friends with them. All this church church nonsense needs to stop in Nigeria. So much Mumu in our population as a result.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Reeberry: 2:28am On Oct 09, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

So even if he is not worth it, she should go around spreading her legs for every Tom, Dick and Harry?

The fact you lost yours millions of years ago doesn't mean she should do same
Millions of years ago. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by bellotaofeek: 2:31am On Oct 09, 2018
It's possible. But you must be very careful. Don't keep male friends. Some ladies will have many friends and act so stupid by visiting them often. It's like you are keeping cat and fried fish together. Without formal relationship, they can steal your virginity and tag it "it's d work of the devil"
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Elxandre(m): 2:31am On Oct 09, 2018
This is a nonsense question for Christ's sake!
If you decide not to have sex, who is going to pry your legs open

You African youths will never use your heads to worry about real issues.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by mayokun8(m): 2:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Poster, i beg, are you a virgin?
let's start from your side.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by tomdon(m): 2:39am On Oct 09, 2018
If you are a v up to a marriageable age which is anything from 20, you have multiple advantage.
You keep it simple, devoid of complications and heartbreaks when the guys you like come around you
If he wants to stay let him stay if he wanna go let him go, you're not a lab rat that is being used for experimental forking. It's not an abnormal thing if you yourself want to fork, you have a right of choice, not that you'll be claiming victim that guys are this and that. Some guys detest v for wife sef after they have bursted like two or three before, so there is nothing of consequences that doesn't also have advantage.

Some ladies who have lost theirs wish they can turn back the arms of time but it is impossible cos loosing it most times is pointless, they feel like they just wasted it. While some live in denial.

The company you keep and your associations will go a very long way, it's a very big determinant factor. A goat that walks with dog will eat shit before long.
You can't be moving with all those yauyau Unilag babes for example and expect to graduate still a v
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.

Why not?

Its 1000% possible. My elder siblings gat married as virgins [ No boyfriend, girlfriend shits...] and I'm nat ready to break the hedge either.

Well.... I'm nat religious, but 2 focused and just 2 busy 4 shitz..
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Rollitout: 3:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Statistic reveals that Out of 100 young girls, only 12 are virgins before they attain the age of 20.
This statistic was taken randomly in the United State, South Africa, Nigeria and the United Kindom
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by God2man(m): 3:42am On Oct 09, 2018
It is possible now.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by jolyment: 3:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Oreofepeters:
it is possible in mars not on this earth.....

So you live in mars
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by enemyofprogress: 4:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Who cares about virginity, the deeper the better and sweeter, I ate girls pretending to be virgins
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by enemyofprogress: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Noel1:

Why not?

Its 1000% possible. My elder siblings gat married as virgins [ No boyfriend, girlfriend shits...] and I'm nat ready to break the hedge either.

Well.... I'm nat religious, but 2 focused and just 2 busy 4 shitz..
laid Mohammed spotted
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Vince77(m): 4:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Very possible. I know three girls keeping theirs. But you see, I can't think of marrying any of them because i have come to realize that keeping virginity is not equal to being a good girl. �

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by enemyofprogress: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:
My dear, trust me, it's very possible.

Mind your company.
Train your mind to focus on your goal.
If you a Christian, get busy for God.
Empower yourself.
Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.

It pays to be chaste my dear.
see who is talking
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Should I tell you about the sexcapades of your codeine-drinking, hijab-wearing "modest" muslimah sisters in the north?

cc ftjnr come and educate this mofo cheesy
Onlyonebuhari:
Christians girls are useless na, not possible in front of pastors.........we remain virgin n if am lying may God punish me.
Islam is so modest
How will I destroy my honour for 5min enjoyment?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Bayonle10: 4:11am On Oct 09, 2018
1846yP8MUy7NWpadQQv9xbWkYWg542noig
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by IrokoOluwere: 4:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I guess u're too stupid to see twas a 'Prayer'. goodnight kid
Come on!
Don’t be ridiculous undecided why do you sound so pained? Abah!
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by IrokoOluwere: 4:32am On Oct 09, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Should I tell you about the sexcapades of your codeine-drinking, hijab-wearing "modest" muslimah sisters in the north?

cc ftjnr cheesy
Pained mofo
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by FrAnCkIfY(m): 4:42am On Oct 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:
I would rather say this question should be directed to a virgin that's of age.

This question should be asked by a virgin.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Vince77:
Very possible. I know three girls keeping theirs. But you see, I can't think of marrying any of them because i have come to realize that keeping virginity is not equal to being a good girl. �
Story! in Naija or another planet
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Ezi1993(f): 4:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Yes is over possible.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Yes
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by hopexter(m): 4:44am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
its a personal decision
I know there's no need but I just wanna do it

You want to do it or you wish you could. What're you trying to tell us cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Muhylonaire(m): 4:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
19 still counting.. smiley
Lolzz 19���� and you think you can achieve that? You still have a long way to go.... Stories might change when you clock 21/22yrs.. For now, you are still a teenager who is just naive about sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.