Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (51097 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by emperorblog(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:
My dear, trust me, it's very possible.
Mind your company. Train your mind to focus on your goal. If you a Christian, get busy for God. Empower yourself. Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.

It pays to be chaste my dear.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Rapture4real(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:

Mind your company.
Train your mind to focus on your goal.
If you a Christian, get busy for God.
Empower yourself.
Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.

It is very very very possible.There are thousands of girls who are virgins.I met my wife a virgin at the age of 26 when we got married.It is painful that people use their own corrupt life to generalise others. The fact that your car is not okay does not mean all the cars you see on the roads are faulty.You.must mind what you read online.There are thousands who have not bowed to the End Time pressure. What is special.in s*x if not that Satan has made up his mind to use it to destroy the whole world.When you get married,you will be so tired of it that you see it as a big job to do.Whatever you do before marriage will make or mar you after marriage.Choose God fearing friends,you will be glad you did.

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by pressplay411(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.

Please keep your virginity private.
Lest it's your own friends that will set you up.
A lot of girls wish they could return their virginity but it's impossible so you're a prey of their envy.
And yes it's possible to remain a virgin till marriage. It only depends on your conviction and why you are keeping it.
If you're keeping it because of the right guy, you will find many so called "right guys" wolves in sheep clothing that you will fall for and they would guilt you into sex.

But if you're keeping it to preserve your chastity till marriage, good. You will have to focus on God. You will have to channel your passion to knowing Christ and falling in love with Him more intimately.
Only in Him will you find completeness until you're truly ready for marriage. He'll lead your husband your way.
Just remember he must be equally yoked and won't pressure you into sex, he will be marriage oriented like you.

All the best.
The Lord keep and preserve you in Jesus name. Amen

PS: To non-virgins, losing your virginity is not a reason to keep abusing it. You are so special. If only you knew how special your body is, perhaps you will treasure it.
No matter how used you feel now, all it takes is a decision to preserve yourself again, to treasure your self again.
I thought it was impossible for a guy to preserve himself again after a very sexual life, until I did it.
If it's possible for us guys who are more sexually active, how much more for you ladies.
Sex is so special. There's a reason it is meant to be preserved till marriage in virtually all cultures and religions. Think about it.
Don't let people around you deceive you. That everyone is doing it doesn't make it right. Everyone is likewise rude to their elders now, does it make it right?
Decide to live right today and you will start to see life from a better view.
All the best. Peace, Mercy and Grace to us all in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
laid Mohammed spotted
grin grin grin grin

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Avwerosuojulie: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2018
undecided Virgin or no virgin, ur boo will surely be ur boo.

Virgin is pride to behold but Wat happens if d virginity keeper lacks attitude or a good character.

It's your decision to keep or let go.

There are many disvirgin girls that still av their pride.
By not spreading their legs anyhow...

What if your husband is not man enough on ur wedding night and the rest of the days, u will just be there enjoying sour sex, the day u will be raped, I pray u enjoyed it better than ur husband sex.

And then u will know d different between walnut and groundnut.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Gkemz: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2018
It's possible with the grace of God and personal discipline. By mere human effort, it's not. I want to set the record and I'm asking God for grace even though its very hard because it's not only about you because as you have to consider your partner
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by easiest(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2018
It very possible sister your age depends on actualization of this, I mean if you marry on time like age 18 to 24.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by 9isguy(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2018
And this shiit is on FRont Page...Who virginity elp?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by mate10(m): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Most virgin do have stomach ache. Why is that?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by thunderbabs: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:

Mind your company.
Train your mind to focus on your goal.
If you a Christian, get busy for God.
Empower yourself.
Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.

Even inside church. Na choir master go tear am for am.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2018
dancok:
can u fu ck me? I pay
like you can afford me. I'm high maintenance.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Only ugly girls think of keeping their virginity. Simple! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Austin234(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Young girl belive me, Nairaland or other social media is not the best place to thread on this topic. It should be personal. There are many warped minds who would like to deceive you

It should be between you and your God if it is religious. Or for personal reasons such as avoiding STDs. Or to avoid unwanted pregnancy etc.

On the other view, our modern days has translated virginity to mean something else. A young boy/girl who chose to a chaste, must avoid masturbation, kissing, ill motivated movement, vulgar words and bad gang.

In all, early marriage should be at the back of your mind. I, for once married as a chaste but never hyped it even as a man

Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Albinoflash(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Its over 375 days since i last had sex,am i now concidered a chaste ? undecided
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Shugavee(f): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2018
sage101:
OLOSHO na OLOSHO no call am Runs Girl

Almost Impossible kè

No wonder I see kids of 16yrs feeling PROUD that they are VIRGINS and I'm like WTF

Are U suppose to NOT be a VIRGIN at this YOUNG AGE?

lol asin ehn!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by AONO: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2018
pic oridontbeleaveit
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by davihet: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2018
It is very possible but always keep these in mind.That virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage. Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don’t lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.And again If you date and you don’t have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. So keep it these in mind. knows the type of movies you watch, the types of friends you keep. always have God in your mind in all things.

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Yoshy: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

If virginity means having access to kiss, romance, smooch, even give a BJ, masturbate and so much more without penetration, its pointless and hypocrisy at its peak, cos a real virgin ought not to have any form of sexual experience.

That being said, IT'S POSSIBLE. Staying really chaste gives you the opportunity to command many forces of life to your good, keeps you safe from STDs and emotional imbalance from failed sexual relationships and it's possible to stay chaste.

From a guys point of view;

1. Leave a minimalistic lifestyle (get only what is absolutely necessary and needed)
2. Don't be swarved by money easily
3. Avoid relationships unless you're absolutely ready to marry.
4. Dont pay unnecessary visits without guide
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

your comment is crude and uncalled for

try to be civil

she only asked a question that's all undecided

No worries. Point noted. Thanks cool
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by xeros20(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Rule no 1. Don't discuss your virginity with anyone. Both boys or girls, they will surely discourage you and you would be prone to unnecessary temptations.
Rule no 2. Tell yourself that it is possible and if nobody has done it before, you will break the record.
Rule no 3. Mind your association
Rule no 4. Be closer to God. Join the evangelism team in your church. Preach Christ. Have the mindset that you are keeping your virginity to please God and to obey His word, Not because of any husband.
Alexaonfleek:

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

I was about to go gung-ho on you right now if you were a guy asking this question.
It's possible
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Omar09(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2018
My own is, as a guy I don't like virgins at all. I don't even fancy them. How can I marry a woman and all she thinks she can gift me on our special night is blood on my sheet. I hate blood. So I'm not gonna marry a virgin.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2018
this is 2018, virginity died decades ago, any girl you sde at the alter is already disvirgined, we now have a glut in hoes.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Saff(f): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Yeah definitely.

I know many women that have, it’s just about discipline.
Earthbound:
Do you think it's possible Saff?.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by QwiinGee(f): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2018
it very possible u can keep ur virginity till ur wedding night. it pays to remain chaste. God will honour ur marriage and provide a good husband that worth it.. Remember :There are girls outside there wishing they kept their virginity,regretting every decision they made of not being chaste.
The fact about sex is once you start it u would continue,u wont be able to control ur emotions again. Remain chaste dear. forget the negative comments n look up to God. don't keep bad friends.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by DateMynd44(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
[s] So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this [/s] .
shut up. you're not a virgin
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by DateMynd44(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:
Mind your company. Train your mind to focus on your goal. If you a Christian, get busy for God. Empower yourself. Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.

tho I agree with u but you are you chaste?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Teeboi56: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Only God Knows
Because God Almighty has know us b4 he created us
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Kronor(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Yes,it‘s possible
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Saff(f): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2018
I know a man that left his wife, for his best friend. She was a virgin when they got married, he complained about her poor experience in bed, and later married the best friend and they are still together till this day. Imagine, that man is a pastor. Lol.

Virgins should be careful with who they trust, some men are truly and seriously evil. If you’re a virgin, it’s better to marry another virgin. That way, you’re both on the learning direction together. A man that has slept with 50 women with endless experience, marrying a virgin is a disaster waiting to happen. Most times anyways.

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by DateMynd44(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Queenara:

shocked shocked.How did you know I'm in UI?
Yh, not much though.
your profile
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by DateMynd44(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2018
smiliyB:
It's more than possible,what I read from guys on nairaland most times it's just funny. we still have a lot of ladies that are virgin.
including u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.