Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? (1102 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? by Astrosmart: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
She's 12 years old but she kissed her sisters...
I'm confused I think I'm the one having a dirty mind.
What do I do?her sisters are 6 and 7 years old..
Re: Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? by mimimile93: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
She's everything and more..
Re: Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? by ikeno(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
pervert
Re: Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? by Elmojiid(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
too much of telemudo,nollywood,korea and so on is not good,free ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? by Diamond23(f): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Astrosmart:
She's 12 years old but she kissed her sisters...
I'm confused I think I'm the one having a dirty mind.
What do I do?her sisters are 6 and 7 years old..
She might be innocent Nd ur mind be d one playing dirty wit u. Keep a close watch on her Nd also d t.v series she watch. Indirectly ask her y she likes doing dat wit a calm voice nd u get d answer to ur troubled mind

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? by Astrosmart: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Diamond23:
She might be innocent Nd ur mind be d one playing dirty wit u. Keep a close watch on her Nd also d t.v series she watch. Indirectly ask her y she likes doing dat wit a calm voice nd u get d answer to ur troubled mind
thanks so much..

All these film and cartoon can affect a child mind

1 Like

Re: Is She A Lesbian,bisexual Or Straight?? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Was it tongue rolling kiss or lips on lips touch? i sometimes kiss my sisters(all grown up sha) on the lips(just lip touch), nothing wrong in that.

(1) (Reply)

Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online / I Am Worried, My Gate Man Calls Me Mummy And Calls My Husband Uncle (MUST READ) / Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.