Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (53505 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Amagite(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Some ladies who are lesbians often times say they were heartbroken several times by men, or sexually violated by men, hence their reason to settle with fellow women.

A Twitter user has given the simple reason why she is a lesbian and it goes;

“i am a LESBIAN.Not because i wasn’t dicked down right,not because a nigga did me wrong,not because men are dogs,not because i was sexually violated by a man,not because I can’t get a man & not because I can’t get dick but SIMPLY because I am attracted to women!!!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/lady-gives-simple-reason-shes-lesbian.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by eezeribe(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2018
I think she's happy with her decision.....and it's fine cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by timwudz(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2018
Why go for a Love Machine when u can get about a million dicks for free

A dick will change your life.. Love Machine won't

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Baawaa(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Because Satan is in control of your life, simple.

266 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Mskrisx(f): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Not bad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by eezeribe(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
I think she's happy with her decision.....and it's fine cheesy
Exactly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by eezeribe(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2018
timwudz:
Why go for a Love Machine when u can get about a million dicks for free

A dick will change your life.. Love Machine won't

This is just your opinion... Not a fact;thanks for expressing your opinion but it doesn't count.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2018
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by eezeribe(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

I heard that women are better lovers. They know exactly where to touch each other because they understand the female body more.
What you heard is true...

15 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by eezeribe(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Satan is actually in control of the lives of people who are quick to judge and condemn others.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

Yes they are so faithful and caring .... unlike the opposite sex lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by MhizAJ(f): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2018
Lesbians are pretty damn cool but i'm attracted to men

Everyone likes being who they are afterall

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Opentokwowledge: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2018
angry
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

This is so not true for there are men and there are men! And nothing does it better than unlike poles.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2018
all these are for attention

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
Lesbians are pretty damn cool but i'm attracted to men

Everyone likes being who they are afterall

yeah very cool
and am attracted to women

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by kense88: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
And buhari is in control of your destiny.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
eezeribe:

What you heard is true...

It must be because the person that told me is a woman who was once married to a man, but is now married to another woman. It's an interesting dynamic. A little strange to listen to but still intriguing nonetheless.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by FluidQueen(f): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
Preach!!!!!!

She's happy, I am genuinely happy for her, i'm actually grinning like I'm related to her or something. Happiness is indeed contagious. smiley

22 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for her.

please do u ve an idear of these places

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Evablizin(f): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Baawaa:
Gbam. Fullstop no coma.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
I wish you goodluck.......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Martin0(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Mskrisx:
Not bad
madam i go attend u o
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by FluidQueen(f): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Yes they are faithful and care for your feelings.... unlike the opposite sex lipsrsealed
lol. grin

You'd be shocked at how many females are exactly like men.
The players, the cheats, the sociopaths, these attributes knows no gender.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by biacan(f): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. grin

You'd be shocked at how many females are exactly like men.
The players, the cheats, the sociopaths, these attributes knows no gender.
But they love with all their heart.... I know what I'm talking about cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
Yes they are faithful and care for your feelings.... unlike the opposite sex lipsrsealed

I'm sure lol.

But the thought of being intimate with another woman... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by MissWrite(f): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Attagirl. You don't need any excuses to justify being yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by FluidQueen(f): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
biacan:
But they love with all their heart.... I know what I'm talking about cheesy
and they could cheat, break hearts expertly too. grin
I Also know what I'm talking about. wink

It's all about personality. Some men could love with all their heart too. A lot of men actually.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Baawaa(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
kense88:
And buhari is in control of your destiny.
eezeribe:

Satan is actually in control of the lives of people who are quick to judge and condemn others.
eezeribe:
Beautiful lesbian... I support her decision to express her sexuality in the best way she can...
Fornicators,masturbators,adulterers and adulteresses should quietly SHUT UP.
Agents of darkness every where, repent before is too late

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by Splinz(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked kiss shocked

See them... generation of puna/dick suckers and enthusiasts of inordinate desires!

SMH...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
angryThis is so not true for there are men and there are men! And nothing does it better than unlike poles.

Unless the man is in touch with his feminine side, I don't think he can measure up tongue
Re: Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2018
Martin0:

please do u ve an idear of these places

Holding hands. Kikikiki.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.