Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

How To Become FTC On Every Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become FTC On Every Thread (534 Views)

Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker / What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? / The Rush For Ftc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become FTC On Every Thread by Premiumwriter: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello guys.

I actually wanted to write about 5 things to do while on nairaland but this idea suddenly came to me and I decided to write about it.

So lots of people love the first to comment space on every thread. Well the position is envious. First off, everyone on the thread will definitely read your post and if you are a marketer, you know what that means for your business.

So here are a few tips to help you gain your FTC either for the first time or if you want more grin

Stay online at all times

So many people will be rushing in to comment once a post hit FP as such you should always stay online and so you can get there before everyone else.

Book a space

Once a thread hits fp, rush in, book a space and then go back and read. Even if you don't have anything to say, just book a space, the goal is FTC not commenting, you can even sell the space later self grin

Check the new topic section regularly

Every time a thread is created, it is listed in the new section. That's a greet opportunity to comment on thread before it reaches fp. In fact that's the best place to start if you want to make FTC all the time. Simply click on the new and start checking the topics. Again remember the goal is FTC, so only go to posts with one post and then book a space. Then go back and read, if you have any comments then modify if not put it up for sale, there's money in space buying o grin

While in the new section, check for topics you think might make fp and only comment on those, and if you can't find anyone book space in all of them, one after the other from top to bottom grin

Buy a space

If you are really desperate, buy FTC from sellers. Space bookers often do not have any sensible thing to say, so approach one and buy their space.

You can contact me on how to do this grin

These are my tips for FTC, guys how do you get your own FTC??

#just for fun.
Re: How To Become FTC On Every Thread by youngest85(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
I get my FTC with the help of vodacom
Re: How To Become FTC On Every Thread by IamPlato(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2018

Is This How You Want To Make It In Life?
Re: How To Become FTC On Every Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2018
Only an idle person stays on Nairaland always. Who FTC help

It's how intelligent and knowledgeable you sound in your comment that matters not FTC.
Re: How To Become FTC On Every Thread by Premiumwriter: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Only an idle person stays on Nairaland always. Who FTC help

It's your intelligent and how knowledgeable you sound in your comment that matters not FTC.
FTC matters more

Ask space bookers association wink
Re: How To Become FTC On Every Thread by Premiumwriter: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2018
youngest85:
I get my FTC with the help of vodacom
yeah good network matters a lot.
Re: How To Become FTC On Every Thread by Premiumwriter: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2018
IamPlato:

Is This How You Want To Make It In Life?
talk about the topic,

Not the person

Argument um ad hominem
Re: How To Become FTC On Every Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Premiumwriter:
yeah good network matters a lot.

Very true. Glo can turn you from FTC to STC (sixth to comment) grin
Re: How To Become FTC On Every Thread by Premiumwriter: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Very true. Glo can turn you from FTC to STC (sixth to comment) grin
grin grin
Village people use that network to comment and call. Hence the snail speed

(1) (Reply)

Women Indeed Love Talking, The Man Duty Is To Listen. My Experience / October / Have You Ever Lost Someone You Love Due To Sexual Incompatibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.