Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker (2544 Views)

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker / How To Become FTC On Every Thread / The Rush For Ftc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Pls where is that Monciker @introvert. I think she is a female. It's been a long time I saw a post from her, probably 2 or 3 years ago.

She is always the first to comment at every post during her active time as at then. Pls am I the only who miss the Monicker
smiley smiley smiley
There are many others too, but I just can't remember their monickers. There was one that will always comment on any post using *End time* as a prefixe like *End time pastor, End time celebrity, end time this end time that... And it was really funny.

Pls where are they? They always give me joy. And honestly, I feel a bit nostalgic right now.

This is from a concerned fellow. I miss them so much
sad sad sad

Modified:
It's so obvious many don't know the Monicker. I have been on nairaland since 2011 but as a guest. This is not my oldest account. And I can tell you that @introvert was very popular at some point. I just hope she sees this wherever she is.
Worthy mentions are
@Ladyf grin I think along the line she started a Bitcoin business
@Ishilove
@Orijinlord or so..I can't remember vividly.
But I miss them all
smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Makavelli25: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2020
There was one that will always comment on any post using *End time* as a prefixe like *End time pastor, End time celebrity, end time this end time that...
lasisi69

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2020
0KNM:
lasisi69

I'll never know if he is the one who does cos I can't remember his Monicker. But anyways the Monicker really gave me joy honestly
smiley smiley
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 1:14am On Apr 05, 2020
TheGenius001:

I'll never know if he is the one who does cos I can't remember his Monicker. But anyways the Monicker really gave me joy honestly
smiley smiley
what's up... thanks.... lol
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 1:14am On Apr 05, 2020
0KNM:
lasisi69
lol.... big guy....
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Endtime Brother grin grin grin grin
it's really great to hear from you sir

lasisi69:
lol.... big guy....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 1:23am On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
lol.... big guy....
But do you remember @introvert?
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 3:28am On Apr 05, 2020
TheGenius001:

yea.. she was popular then and always the first to comment like you said !!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 3:28am On Apr 05, 2020
TheGenius001:
Endtime Brother grin grin grin grin
it's really great to hear from you sir

lol... thanks bro
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Well i will say nothing last forever.

I think some old lovable monikers are gone forever, while some still come online once In a while.

Truth is that, there are some life and offline duties that will come our way and we have no choice than to take a break from nairaland and focus on building our lives.

Truth is that 80% of current nairalanders that are active don't know what to do with their life, no direction and all they have is just hope.

This is why you see the anger, the tribalism, the hate against women, the attention seeking, so many nonsense and rubbish you see on nairaland.

But when the forum is filled with jobless people, people that depends on bet9ja.

What will you expect?

Frustration of course.

The people active before that you no longer see again, lots of them are facing offline duties like responsible men and women.

Some are building their careers, going on new heights while at the same time focusing on their families offline.

You have to understand that time wait for no one.

This is why we don't see notable mentions like.

LadyF
Introvert.
Dygeasy.
Rokiatu
Idowuogbo
Truckpusher
Funlord
Synzu
Softapples
Missthecy
Tosyne2much
All other notable absentees from nairaland.

Truth is that, no more time for play.

I still see ishilove though.

12 Likes

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by seunlayi(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2020
SperoQuest:

I think some old lovable monikers are gone forever, while some still come online once In a while.

Truth is that, there are some life and offline duties that will come our way and we have no choice than to take a break from nairaland and focus on building our lives.

Truth is that 80% of current nairalanders that are active don't know what to do with their life, no direction and all they have is just hope.

This is why you see the anger, the tribalism, the hate against women, the attention seeking, so many nonsense and rubbish you see on nairaland.

But when the forum is filled with jobless people, people that depends on bet9ja.

What will you expect?

Frustration of course.

The people active before that you no longer see again, lots of them are facing offline duties like responsible men and women.

Some are building their careers, going on new heights while at the same time focusing on their families offline.

LadyF
Introvert.
Dygeasy.
Rokiatu
Idowuogbo
Truckpusher
Funlord
Synzu
Softapples
Missthecy
Tosyne2much

some may be using new moniker now or they have better and time consuming jobs. As for introvert, I m very sure she was jobless then. The way she beats me on several occasion to make ftc still amazed me, I was at a pointing thinking maybe she has a collabo with some of the mods

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
seunlayi:
some may be using new moniker now or they have better and time consuming jobs. As for introvert, I m very sure she was jobless then. The way she beats me on several occasion to make ftc still amazed me, I was at a pointing thinking maybe she has a collabo with some of the mods
Hope you’ve also found job now?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by seunlayi(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2020
0KNM:
my job is less tasking... 75‰ of my time to reading an and 25% of my free time to internet
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by konkonbilo(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2020
0KNM:
I'm trying to remember your old monikers that was very popular grin
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2020
konkonbilo:
I'm trying to remember your old monikers that was very popular grin
What do you mean old? I’m as old as this account. This is my first and possibly last grin grin
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2020
seunlayi:
my job is less tasking... 75‰ of my time to reading an and 25% of my free time to internet
Good to know
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Loooooooogstory: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2020
TheGenius001:

she won miss Nairaland at a point
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by konkonbilo(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2020
0KNM:
What do you mean old? I’m as old as this account. This is my first and possibly last grin grin
you no sabi lie.. One start with STFU cant remember tge other one na movie actor name or so
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Chai,Ladyf,dat bitcoin seller.
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2020
konkonbilo:
you no sabi lie.. One start with STFU cant remember tge other one na movie actor name or so
That’s not me grin grin
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by konkonbilo(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2020
0KNM:
That’s not me grin grin
yinmu.. I don remember, jacksparrow
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2020
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lanibi(f): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Yes o and LadyF
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by GreatResearcher: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2020
What of Sugarbae12? Is she still active?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
yea.. she was popular then and always the first to comment like you said !!!!

Exactly cheesy
I really miss her

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2020
SperoQuest:

What will you expect?

Frustration of course.

LadyF
Introvert.
Dygeasy.
Rokiatu
Idowuogbo
Truckpusher
Funlord
Synzu
Softapples
Missthecy
Tosyne2much

Brother, you're on point. Nothing lasts forever. Nothing worthwhile ever is smiley
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2020
lanibi:
Yes o and LadyF
I miss her too much grin. She started a Bitcoin business at some point.
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2020
seunlayi:

grin grin grin
Exactly I thought so too. I thought she was a supermode who hides under that Monicker.
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
Best comment of the year... But, most people backed out to better their lives, some are facing real live challenges and few have died like HUNGERBAD (may his soul rest in peace) !!!

HUNGERBAD was one of the last good men on Earth. May his gentle and generous soul rest in peace.
cry cry cry
I miss him too

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2020
I sourced and checked her page now, she's fine, I believe... last seen 4:17am
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
Best comment of the year... But, most people backed out to better their lives, some are facing real live challenges and few have died like HUNGERBAD (may his soul rest in peace) !!!
Indeed, i miss hungerbad too.

Some of the old ones still come online once in a while but the truth is that they now have what takes lots of their time offline now, like a job, taking care of family Etc

Some moved out of Africa too.

But all the same, the forum is no longer what it used to be.
It's now boring and no fun at all.

Even the mods of different sessions are no longer active, unlike before when you have all the mods joining in the fun.

I think the old ones took away the creativity and fun away from nairaland.

This new sets of nairalanders are not creative at all, no iota of fun.

And the truth is that Seun and his nairaland has really lost its position as to the popularity nairaland had before.

What seun failed to realise that what makes nairaland what it was before were the people.

He should had encouraged those that were creative as to thread openings on nairaland.

Threads like the miss and Mr nairaland.
The every Sunday interview thread.
The slum book.
The post your black and white picture thread.

The couples thread.

The wooing thread and many lots of fun threads.

The people of old are what makes nairaland what it is today but Seun failed to capitalize on these creative threads.

So the people left and nairaland is not the same again.

But all in all, life must go on.

You can imagine there was even a popular thread for nairalanders above 35 and nobody went in to call the women evening newspapers.

But these breeds of nairaland, i don't know who bought a phone for them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / I Hate Simps! / Ladies, What Will You Do If You Were A Man For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.