Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? (2385 Views)

10 Betrayal Quotes In Relationships Everyone Should Know / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / How To Become FTC On Every Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone have a reason?
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2020

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
smiley
Froshloaded:

it's our siggy. I just found out!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chocolatte01:
smiley it's our siggy. I just found out!
.. you sound like you're new

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
undecided
Chocolatte01:
This could be one troublesome person
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin
biGDhAp:
.. you sound like you're new
Check her profile
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin Check her profile
.. I guessed right she's new

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin
biGDhAp:
.. I guessed right she's new
Bro check the signature on her profile..
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chocolatte01:
Come on Fb wink
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grinBro check the signature on her profile..
.. it doesn't seem like she's the one judging by the topic she created.. but I'll be on the lookout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Tweiker: 3:21am On Feb 23, 2020
FarFromAverage:
undecided

This could be one troublesome person

@Chocolatte01 for your own good don't accept DMs from this guy if you don't want to bullied and trolled for saying no.

Victims abound.
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Tweiker: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Chocolatte01:

Oh, no!

Not again!

I see you.
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

@Chocolatte01 for your own good don't accept DMs from this guy if you don't want to bullied and trolled for saying no.

Victims abound.

I believe the mod banned EasternPrince, Pridekiller and MissGhosted. These three monikers followed me just to troll me. You created this one and followed me to do same. Lol .... Bro, keep trolling me while I keep sending the mods your details. There's nothing more interesting than clicking the Report button with evidences.

Keep trolling while I keep reporting you. Las las na you go de hear am.

Happy Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Tweiker: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I believe the mod banned EasternPrince, Pridekiller and MissGhosted. These three monikers followed me just to troll me. You created this one and followed me to do same. Lol .... Bro, keep trolling me while I keep sending the mods your details. There's nothing more interesting than clicking the Report button with evidences.

Keep trolling while I keep reporting you. Las las na you go de hear am.

Happy Sunday grin

I'm sure you know what you're talking about, sir, but promise I'm at a loss. Kindly enlighten me. You sounded wise in Aboki affairs in politics section yesterday which is why I'm following you... to learn more. I'm also following you alternate moniker pridestorm.

I have a few questions please.

1. Is having double monikers not against NL rules?

2. I see you have been bullying and trolling a certain young girl all over this website after you DMed her and she turned you down. She claims you sent her DM with FarFromAverage and when she didn't get it you sent another DM with pridestorm.
Is this true?

3. How many minutes does it take you to say 'I'm interested in having a relationship with you' and why. (The girl said it took you like 10 minutes to say it right I wanna hear your side)

Feel free to answer these questions anytime.

Haaaapppyyyy Sun-sun-sunday! cheesy

(Romance the report button on this comment)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Tweiker: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2020
grin
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Tweiker:

I'm sure you know what you're talking about, sir, but promise I'm at a loss. Kindly enlighten me. You sounded wise in Aboki affairs in politics section yesterday which is why I'm following you... to learn more. I also following you alternate moniker pridestorm.

I have a few questions please.

1. Is have double moniker not against NL rules?

2. I see you have been bullying and trolling a certain young girl all over this website after you DMed her and she turned you down. She claims you sent her DM with FarFromAverage and when she didn't get it you sent another DM with pridestorm.
Is this true?

3. We you really born out wedlock?

4. How many minutes does it take you to say 'I'm interested in having a relationship with you' and why. (The girl said it took you like 10 minutes to say it right I wanna hear your side)

Feel free to answer these questions anytime.

Haaaapppyyyy Sun-sun-sunday! cheesy

(Romance the report button on this comment)

I can really sense the fear within this comment. Try quoting me senselessly and unwisely and see the repercussions that'll follow.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Tweiker: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2020
FarFromAverage:

I can really sense the fear within this comment. Try quoting me senselessly and unwisely and see the repercussions that'll follow.

LMAO grin

Low lifes go kill person with their poor attempt at reverse psychology.

Happpyyyyy Su-su-sunday!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2020
everyone just having an alternate up and down .. I should have one too

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Basenet: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2020
I don't know why they're doing that, but I know another thing. Read below:

Are you a digital marketer looking for opportunities?

There is a full-time digital marketing associate role open right now. As a digital marketing associate, you will assist in all of the aspects of successfully running a digital marketing campaign/operations.

*Work from home or work from the office
*Internet allowance
*No overtime

If you write and speak the English language to a very high standard, and have one year of experience in digital marketing, then you might be the right person. I encourage you to apply now.

APPLICATION LINK:
https://forms.gle/TKVdGPqw1gJsJRPR9

1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:

Come on Fb wink
Smh na she be that blu whatever? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2020
grin
Notasaints:
Smh na she be that blu whatever? undecided
Nah!!!
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
Nah!!!
Lai Mohammed first son.

It is she tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2020
cheesy grin
Notasaints:
Lai Mohammed first son.

It is she tongue
No it is not she grin grin
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
cheesy grin
No it is not she grin grin
Are you sure?
oya swear, swear say she no be blu.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin
Notasaints:
Are you sure?
oya swear, swear say she no be blu.
I am not fond of swearing grin, PS today is Sunday...
The owner of the moniker is jewess wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2020
It s a new thing
Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
I am not fond of swearing grin, PS today is Sunday...
The owner of the moniker is jewess wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Allah Illallah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2020
VirginDiva:
It s a new thing
Sup sister! happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Notasaints:
Sup sister! happy Sunday.
happy sunday too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2020
VirginDiva:
happy sunday too
Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread? by Froshloaded: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2020
grin
VirginDiva:
happy sunday too
Notasaints introduce me to this virgin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can't Make Heaven - Zlatan Tells A Lady Who Danced Pant Down For Him (18+) / Women And Whatsapp Call / Too Many Broke Men With Standing D*ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.