Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,510 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (93077 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by daviesblaze(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
she must be really good grin grin see as she voluptous
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Michelle55: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sex romp gone wrong grin.. They could have at least allow the young man to cum nau angry

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
CalciumB3:
Ho Lo Sho
Hope you're aware the story on your meme is false?
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Accept Jesus as your lord and savior. Only Jesus can save.

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by pacificom: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by wellmax(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
Brethren. I'm grateful to God. My HIV test results came out negative
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Which kind grammar be this na.... angry to be caught in... abi e never happen ?

Which school did u attend?

Blame ur English teacher and not d op.
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by 93Miles: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lord, may I not have a girl child neither by mistake or whatever means.

Women are a mistake to humanity
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Mc4larin: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oga oooo
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Codebrain853335: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
interesting

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Driving a sexual point into her bushy area!

Chai.

This description is what we in the pőrn industry call sarakimelaye!
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by 93Miles: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
Why all the harassment?
It's their bodies joor
People should stop shaming people over sex. Everyone has sex mtvhewwwww

Where did u get your statistics from?
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
See how people full this thread, in search of a video shocked . Over 100 nairalanders are viewing this topic. Now I understand why many people are more canal than being religious/spiritual. Had there been a caption like, 'xread how you could lead a holy life here'' hardly would you see up to 20 people on the thread. Na. wah!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nothing makes a man confused as having a cheating babe who had A1 in bedmatics cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
People going to a “shrine” for “night prayers and deliverance”?
The “shrine” as a “holy place”? undecided
What kind of religion is this? grin

No wonder the couple could not resist.
Having sex by a shrine is a potent aphrodisiac I swear! cheesy

See Saturday Night front page news for NL? cheesy

UTTER THRASSSSSSSSH!
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Splasshhh(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Na wetin we no go hear kwa.

Please check my signature out.
A lot of newbies to enjoy while doing your banking transactions.

Meanwhile let me introduce the first bank Ussd string *894#
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Nothing makes a man confused as having a cheating babe who had A1 in bedmatics cheesy

naturally, some ladies are naturally highly libidinous , just like some men are. If you meet a partner in that category, male or female, you must try hard to satisfy such a partner. That's why some men engage in 3som. Instead of women in that category to also do as men are fond of doing, they go further to see another man. We see a lot as healthcare professionals .
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by CalciumB3: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Hope you're aware the story on your meme is false?

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by D1zion: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Promiscuity.
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
..."the driver behind her driving a sexual point into her"

Please what does the above phrase mean? grin
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
I wish I had someone who drills me like this.

So fuçking sex starved

Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chaiiiii
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by rsajuwon22: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=dre11 post=71843480]

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/bride-to-be-captured-in-car-romp-with-taxi-driver/
this is not a new thing
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by BRASH: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Fake news. I salute d blogger 4 this fiction.Nice job
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I wish I had someone who drills me like this.

So fuçking sex starved
hmmmmm
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by lawalosky(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Islie:

go back and read it carefully

don't rush to comment so you won't look like an illiterate
He is right in anyway.. bride to be, caught
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by iamKeo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
lipsrsealed embarassed My problem with this post is that the prophet said the caught them in their shrine. I'm wondering when did christians start having shrine? angry embarassed lipsrsealed

I'm a christian by the way. embarassed
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by TributeNG: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
CalciumB3:
Ho
Lo
Sho
This is funny grin
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why, she should have been patient.
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Ayojokes: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
Car 'jigi jigi' can sweet sha!!! grin I don't know why we like to make a big deal out of sex, the hard fact is you can "Love" one person and get "maximum' sexual satisfaction from another, love and sexual satisfaction are not "always" tied together..... angry

Common brain you no get. SMH
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by Exponental(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
It's a valedictory service!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
All hoe's..a-z

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.