Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman (35711 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Husband Catches Wife Sending Nude Photos To Man Who Promised 2 Buy Her Iphone 11 / Popular Islamic Instagram Handle Exposed For Sending Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Lomprico2: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2018
Why dafuck did you take a nude picture of ur self? Was that a mistake too? asshole! angry
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Edoziesmart(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2018
I have nothing to tell this one.
Case close
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Nonsense.
Anybody will just do anything he likes and say "it's the work of the devil"

Na devil snap the picture, come press send abi.
maybe he means he's a devil
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Donwapz(m): 10:24am On Oct 07, 2018
what is the world turning into
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by emmychina: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
And some ignorant fools are still attending d so called church.
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
KRILMIJAY:
No matter how it might look , the pastor is human and is bound to make mistakes too. He should be forgiven since he has realized his mistakes and tendered an apology for it. TO ERR IS HUMAN , TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE.

If he had not been caught would he have realised his mistakes?
No, he would still be banging her.

I REST MY CASE HERE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.