Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her (2990 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by LegendVibes: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2018
According to a Nigerian man on Twitter who shared the story;
"Babe earns 850k. Man earns a little over 200k and she still hassles the guy for not being able to adequately take on their financial responsibilities: hers especially. Her excuse is that men are supposed to be financially responsible and her money is hers.

She’s the one complaining o. And if I tell you guys the reason why, you’d probably stone me (the story teller) to death."

https://www.torimill.co/viral/10251/woman-who-earns-n850k-complains-her-man-who-earns-n200k-refuses-to-take-care-of-her-needs.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by ExAngel007(f): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2018
feminism my a§§.

I have learnt a lesson from linda ikeji.

And for the lady, she is a greedy bit*h

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Preshy561(f): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2018
It was written in the Bible naw.
Why are some men hell bent in acting as a Sissy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by HeWrites(m): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2018
ExAngel007:
feminism my a§§.

I have learnt a lesson from linda ikeji.

And for the lady, she is a greedy bit*h

grin grin

Mah Niqqur grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by thesicilian: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2018
He promised to take care of her when he was toasting her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by farano(f): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2018
thesicilian:
I tire o.. The promise na just to get into her pants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by izuch(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2018
thesicilian:

And so he should now lay down his life on the cross of Calvary for her undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Headlesschicken(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2018
undecided Most times i would just stand n stare at some women n wonder how dia motherphucking brain works, just like my ex once told me that if i should wife her,my money would be used in running our family, while she uses hers to take care of her family.... cry
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2018
All this irrelevant Twitter stories....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by ednut1(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:
women were not empowered or working in the biblical day. So cut the crap. He shud go and steal ba
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by thesicilian: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2018
izuch:

And so he should now lay down his life on the cross of Calvary for her undecided
I'm sure he promised to lay down his life as well. So let him bear his own cross.
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by thesicilian: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2018
farano:
I tire o.. The promise na just to get into her pants.
Now he has entered and come out, it's time to face the music.
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Gold digging on a new level.
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2018
That girl is that type that would want to bring a guy down
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Saff(f): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Date someone above her level. The guy can’t meet up to her standards, she should leave. Men won’t hesitate to ask what’s inbetween your legs, but to ask them for money they’ll be screwing their mouth. Shameee

Know your worth. As a man you’re supposed to be a provider, no matter what. If you can’t perform those duties, you’re not built for manhood yet.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Wouldn't even dream to take kobo from any man if I earn that much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Bobinovic: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
thesicilian:
Stop exposing yourselves here! There is a big difference between "taking care of" and being "lavish on". I strongly believe that man can take of her irrespective of her salary.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by egwekwe: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
Saff:
Date someone above her level. The guy can’t meet up to her standards, she should leave. Men won’t hesitate to ask what’s inbetween your legs, but to ask them for money they’ll be screwing their mouth. Shameee

Know your worth. As a man you’re supposed to be a provider, no matter what. If you can’t perform those duties, you’re not built for manhood yet.

Mumu, you're not noticed...Try harder next time.

Common sense is indeed not common.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:
Abi, she is trying to live within her husband's means, before they say she is emasculating him

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by marvinsync(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Preshy561:

yeah sure , but it's also written to submit

women like those would want the man to do all the work but when the man says to submit and suck his d!ck all day she would start making noise

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Gerrard59(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2018
"According to a Nigerian man on Twitter"

Fake news.
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by MJBOLT: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2018
dont mind that girl,most of them are confused

marvinsync:

women like those would want the man to do all the work but when the man says to submit and suck his d!ck all day she would start making noise
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by MJBOLT: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
TRASH

tell this one women are supposed to be submissive,she will start ranting

Saff:

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by MJBOLT: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2018
another TRASH
Preshy561:
It was written in the Bible naw. Why are some men hell bent in acting as a Sissy.
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Wouldn't even dream to take kobo from any man if I earn that much.

This is a sensible woman.

Not all those oloshos that have been commenting since angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by ednut1(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2018
Gerrard59:
"According to a Nigerian man on Twitter"

Fake news.
lol
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Dreyl(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Sorry I don't really believe Twitter super stories, no way!
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Ayt27(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Twitter Lee
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by lanre9ja(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2018
she should be submissive to her husband, no matter the level she find her, that is where her blessing come in
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Twitter tales by the moonlight.
Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
marvinsync:

submission is not slavery, remember the next verse says that husbands should love their wives the way christ loved the church that he died for it. how many men can do that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Earns N850k Complains Man Who Earns N200k Didn't Take Care Of Her by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
lanre9ja:
she should be submissive to her husband, no matter the level she find her, that is where her blessing come in
which scripture and verse said there is blessing in submission

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Miss Moscow, 25, marries Malaysia's King 49, after converting to lslam / I Love And Enjoy Small Dick Size - Cossy Ojiakor / My Mum Is Making Me Feel Depressed Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.