Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (106723 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elder0001:

ATIKU is a political wizard.

Money issa big decider in Nigerian politics, everyone wants to feed off politics so the highest bidder almost certainly always wins.

We all know Atiku's price is always the closing price

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by chymeze: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
nodullin:
It's the odds that were with PMB prior to2015 are with Atiku this time.

Atiku have attempted 3x.
PDP conducted a free and fair primaries with numerous candidates.
Atiku cried during his form purchase.
Atiku is coming at a time when the curr3nt president has failed the entire nation.
The unity within the party is stronger now like the APC coalition.
Not that a lot of people like Atiku but they just want to kick out PMB. Same thing applied to Buhari during GEJ time.

May PMB loose come 2019. The only president that fails to address his people. He only did the quarterly media chat once since his 4years in office.

Taking Nigerians for granted
Hmmmm...similarities. But I hope just like buhari is doing, atiku won't also drown the economy and bring in further insecurity and unemployment. Joking anyway, Atiku is a good candidate to send pmb back to daura.

4 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Bash92(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
RebelChip:

So you Yorubas supporting Buhari is not out of love for him or because he is treating Nigeria well... But only because "It is Yoruba turn in 2023"? And you think the Fulani will hand power to a kafir like you?

I laugh in Dino Melaye. Heads up political dummy. Even if they give you the party ticket, all North will port back to PDP and still vote a Northern candidate. Nna, leave matter for Mattias!

So Obj for 8 years and Osibanjo for 4 years never do you people? Nna getaway abeg.

We are learning you people day by day. Sophisticated my foot!
Don't generalise abeg, we can all go to the same place. Am a Yoruba and will never in my life vote Buhari next year. PDP is winning Osun next year for ATIKU.

7 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by ipobarecriminals: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin dey don scammed Wicked Wike,Tambuwa,Saraki,kwakwasiko,Dankwambo(waiting for fada Mbaka to see anoda visionless.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by samkleen(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
wristbangle:
Let's assume Atiku wins the presidential election, He will want to be in power for two terms. With this plus 4years PMB has spent will juxtapose the agreement between North and South making it 12 years.

Left to me, it doesn't cut it at all. I'd prefer PMB continue to 2023 for a southerner to contend at that time.

Interesting... What impact has that had on the country?

I don't care who rules so far the whole country is good for it.

What were GEJ and OBJ's impacts through their tenure down south?

What were Yar Adua and PMB's impact through their tenure up north?

7 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dex4:
Would have been more appealing if Tambuwal had clinched this ticket.

Atiku should step on the US soil to clear the long standing allegation and he has my VOTE! grin grin

So Buhari that has severally gone to the US has done well in security, employment and economy?

Cretin. Later you'll say you went to school but you don't know yardstick for determining a good LEADER

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elder0001:

Shut up

E pain am, see painment from a wailer

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Reference(m): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kenturkey048:
atiku's vp is DONALD DUKE

Duke is out in the SDP and could only work if there is a merger, but I think Donald is a bit to big to be VP and much too much a politician..The Veep in my opinion should be a technocrat first before a politician.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by adesina746: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wait o where are all this fake God of some men who where predicting Saraki snd rooting for him?

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Kenturkey048(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Funnicator:

Donald duke is not in pdp.
He is a presidential candidate of another party already.
oKAY OOO.,
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by bajosky: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elder0001:

Shut up
Isn't it the same amount that was exchanged during APC Primaries in 2014 that saw PMB emerged as winner /flag bearer of ur acclaimed Integrity Party whom today are referred to (All Promise Cancelled)
1.Boko Haram still on rampage
2.Millions of Nigerians are sacked from jobs they secured b4 ur glorified buhari assumed office.
3.Fuel from N87 to N145 now
4.Pmb & ministers either no certificate or forge ones are involved.
5.Inconclusive elections.
6.Etcccccccccc

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by bash8936: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
The fact still remains Our president till 2023 will be Buhari.... Don't kill yourself Southwest, Northwest and Northeast coming with block votes as usual. The number of card carrying member of APC in this regions are alarming talk less of undecided voters. That direct primary was the rigging tool already perfected.
Atiku defeat will be larger than Jonathan's own.
Bcus no region will give him votes like southerner Jonathan.

If u think am lying please...am a business man...
Put your money where your mouth lies...Whoever is ready to bet on ATIKU against Buhari should message me..Any amount from #200,000 upward is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by sage101: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
BestDude:
lol where una dey wey Atiku Don win?
Duties call oooooo

Abeg Zombies that are saying Atiku is corrupt;

Was it before Moving to APC, during his time at APC or after leaving APC because if it was Before then APC is MORE CORRUPT for accepting Himcheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by yjgm(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is indeed a sad end to the most awaited coalition. It is DOA with the emergence of Atiku as the PDP presidential flag bearer.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by obinoral1179(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
If Atiku wins, he will get my vote

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by MarijuanaLORD: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mankosi:
Peter obi can do better
Nope ngozi is better
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Deltayankeeboi: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bash92:
Don't generalise abeg, we can all go to the same place. Am a Yoruba and will never in my life vote Buhari next year . PDP is winning Osun next year for ATIKU.

!!!!!!!!!!!! Gbam!

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by wristbangle: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Funnicator:

Exactly. In 2023. By then atiku will be too old to run. Apc northerners will flood back to pdp and rally behind Tambuwal who will be in his prime by then.

And tambuwal will win it with an igbo vp.

The north will keep using the South against each other and I will be glad to vote pdp tambuwal in 2023 over tinubu apc in 2023.

Shae Yoruba think them get sense.

Wristbangle never sabi how treacherous and power drunk north can be.

Smiles. I already know this bro. Even at this, they have smartly played the south. You see what our dis unity is causing?

As par the battle btw PMB and Atiku, we don't deserve these crooks to lead the country.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by sogodihno: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
RebelChip:

So you Yorubas supporting Buhari is not out of love for him or because he is treating Nigeria well... But only because "It is Yoruba turn in 2023"? And you think the Fulani will hand power to a kafir like you?

I laugh in Dino Melaye. Heads up political dummy. Even if they give you the party ticket, all North will port back to PDP and still vote a Northern candidate. Nna, leave matter for Mattias!

So Obj for 8 years and Osibanjo for 4 years never do you people? Nna getaway abeg.

We are learning you people day by day. Sophisticated my foot!

if Atiku pick his running mate from SE/SS he will stand no chance, SW and NW block vote will go to Buhari(This region has the highest voter).He has hope if he pick his candidate from SW, because SS/SE has no option than to vote for Atiku, so he has their vote already.

if PDP will stand a chance they better pick SW VP, if not they are done. Yoruba has the media, they have everything, they better use brain.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by seuner: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
If Atiku emerges, the APC has a fight in their hands.

I mean, if Atiku emerges the flagbearer of the PDP, every single vote in Nigeria will be fought for to the end.

I was wishing it will be Saraki, which would have been a walk in the park for the APC. But an Atiku victory at their convention?
there is too much Anti-Buhari sentiment around, that a cunny old fox like Atiku can tap into and utilize.

I am just a realist, who has suddenly come to the logical conclusion that it is only an Atiku that has the war-chest to match the APC anywhere in Nigeria.

Hopefully Tambuwal wins,and we avert a nightmare scenario.

So let me repeat this to all APC members. Atiku Abubakar is not a walk in the park, as he knows his way around the Federal and State system of working.

This man single handedly formed the powerful wing of the PDP(PDM) even If Obasanjo used his Presidential powers to push him out.

It is an ELECTION in 2019.

Modified:

someone just said I am naive,and that Buhari has a solid base than Atiku,and one said they will open the CBN to just take money and fight Atiku. To the 2 of you, this was the same thing said about Buhari.

He was a serial loser. He had no political base. He had no money. You guys keep forgetting the anger and anti-sentiments against Jonathan by Nigerians. As an APC supporter,I will be the first to tell you a lot of Nigerians are angry with Buhari,and the APC should get their act together before the election or we lose it to Atiku.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves it is well.

sincerely, you are the most unbiased party member I have ever read from.

6 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by engineerboat(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
SocialJustice:
Edit this thing na.

Done and edited

And Atiku Win.

The battle just began
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Bash92(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
sogodihno:

please, counter what I said, mention those u guys have supported in election apart from your regional politics that have won election in Nigeria and other regions.

Am waiting. .....
They support Obasanjo in 99 & 2003. They then support Yar'Adua
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:

Nonsense!

PMB has performed beyond reasonable doubt except to the wailing zombies.

Presidency rotates between North and South and it must return to the South by 2023.

An ultra corrupt Atiku is not, and can not, be an option.

We're closer to the Promised Land and we can't return to Egypt.

Hahahhahaha. Promised land under who? Tinubu the basstard? Hahahahahaha!

Oga eme unu vum na anya!

Heads up bro. Atiku will do only one term and hand over power to Tambuwal who will pick an Igbo VP!

Hello....

Tinubu/El Rufai Ticket in APC

Tambuwa/Peter Obi Ticket PDP

Who do you think the North will vote?

You will soon be served a cold cup of tea!
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by aniblue(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Entire nairand family is viewing this thread,....

Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar
Hopefully its your turn to preside over Nigeria after several attempt.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
nodullin:
It's the odds that were with PMB prior to2015 are with Atiku this time.

Atiku have attempted 3x.
PDP conducted a free and fair primaries with numerous candidates.
Atiku cried during his form purchase.
Atiku is coming at a time when the curr3nt president has failed the entire nation.
The unity within the party is stronger now like the APC coalition.
Not that a lot of people like Atiku but they just want to kick out PMB. Same thing applied to Buhari during GEJ time.

May PMB loose come 2019. The only president that fails to address his people. He only did the quarterly media chat once since his 4years in office.

Taking Nigerians for granted
For me the bolded is where Buhari failed more than in any other area. If a leader fails at the word level, if he cannot use his words to create consciousness, if he cannot speak to inspire the people, to move the people, to comfort them, to direct them, to open their eyes to possibilities, believe me that person is worse than a muppet- such a person is a corpse.

It is not for nothing that all great leaders have been men of the word. In the beginning was the word! But in Buhari's case the word is not even the last, there is no word at all! That's the deep reason why Trump reportedly called him lifeless.

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Deltayankeeboi: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
bash8936:
The fact still remains Our president till 2023 will be Buhari.... Don't kill yourself Southwest, Northwest and Northeast coming with block votes as usual. The number of card carrying member of APC in this regions are alarming talk less of undecided voters. That direct primary was the rigging tool already perfected.
Atiku defeat will be larger than Jonathan's own.
Bcus no region will give him votes like southerner Jonathan.

If u think am lying please...am a business man...
Put your money where your mouth lies...Whoever is ready to bet on ATIKU against Buhari should message me..Any amount from #200,000 upward is acceptable.
YOU SHOULD PUT THAT AUDIO #200,000 YOU HAVE TO GOOD USE BY USING IT TO BUY SENSE FOR YOURSELF.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by seborrhic: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
eleojo23:
Anything but Buhari !
Yes,anything than Buhari.
But its even better now because the main opposition party,pdp,most likely to defeat apc,has given nigerians,an intellectually more sound,non parochial,non brain challenged candidate with sound ideas upstairs.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by fof1: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Atiku is even easier to match....

All thats needed is to block voter inducement in the south cos the North minus Taraba, Benue & Plateau won't swing with him & boom.... checkmate..

P.S... Obasanjo must be in a real dilemma now, his two greatest nightmares.... Decision , Decision... cool

U ARE CONFUSED AS D CONFUSED AND DISJOINTED THINKING.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by sarriss: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Tell us the company he set up without government power? Just one please

Even with Govt. power show is d one Buhari set up?
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by skyface00(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't need to agure the fact, Atiku can't beat pmb in any election in North, The only person that stand a chance is Kwakwanso which some northern see as a father.. Loyalist is everything in North and once u are against pmb you are against them, don't let what u read online deserve you.

Jeel:

Haba haba haba wey tin you dey yan like this. Make I send you images? Chai
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am Yoruba and I stay in the south west, we are all tired of this present government....People here will vote for any candidate apart from Apc. Atiku let's go there!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by eleojo23: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
seborrhic:

Yes,anything than Buhari.
But its even better now because the main opposition party,pdp,most likely to defeat apc,has given nigerians,an intellectually more sound,non parochial,non brain challenged candidate with sound ideas upstairs.

Yeah..at least Atiku has been running businesses before now so he is a productive person unlike Bubu that was sitting on his local recliner chair in Daura watching over his cows before some people just went and packaged him for presidency.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.