Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (106562 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by kelvinchreez: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
goaldynman:

Oh Boy! You have torn that zombie to shreds! grin

He will not be able to sleep tonight!! cheesy
They are like vampires. We gats drive the stake of truth into their hearts.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
If Atiku will restructure Nigeria as he has promised.. then I don't think there is anyone to vote for except him...
he can have my vote come 2019...
I deeply want restructuring but I doubt if Atiku will restructure Nigeria. What I think he might do is to devolve more power to the states.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by grandstar(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
enonche85:

These middle belt states, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, parts of Kogi n Nasarawa all belongs to Atiku.

Adamawa, Gombe belongs to Atiku. Bauchi n Kano will be divided.

South/South n South/East belongs to Atiku.

Buhari's stronghold is in the rest Northern states and majority of South/West.

So if u think Atiku will be an easy match then u are wrong.

I seriously doubt Bihari will do well in the,South West.

You believe he will do well because he is APC.

that's a massive mistake.

The West voted for Jonathan in 2011 despite Tinubu urging them to vote for Ribadu

In 2015, they dumped Jonathan for Buhari because of Jonathan's perceived incompetence.

Bihari has failed in their opinion with the Naira losing more than half its value in just 2,years and plunging the economy into a deep recession with his uneconomic exchange rate policies.

Yoruba's aren't singing his praises anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by kadmat: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
DO u want to be a VTU Telecom distributor and make massive residual income? Do u want to own a VTU Licence in the Telecom if yes kindly call or whatsapp me on 08140407989 pls only serious people are needed
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Annabechick(f): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
https:///E2ujmN7dH6jKCzrVmaswGO
The group’s purpose, is to educate and organize ourselves on the challenges facing our nation.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by reality1010: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
grandstar:

The West voted for Jonathan in 2011 despite Tinubu urging them to vote for Ribadu

In 2015, they dumped Jonathan for Buhari because of Jonathan's perceived incompetence.

Bihari has failed in their opinion with the Naira losing more than half its value in just 2,years and plunging the economy into a deep recession with his uneconomic exchange rate policies.

Some of u Yorubas do blind analysis.In 2011 SouthWest voted 4 GEJ thinkn he was someone they could manipulate.But they were disappointed because GEJ didnt allow anyone to manipulate him.Also SW knew Ribadu wasnt going to win.In 2015,SW voted on ethnic line&got VP slot etc.Come 2019,SW will still vote Buhari because of ethnicity.PDP shud see hw non yorubas vote will count in Lagos, d rest of d sts in SW will nt produce much.Already, d VP has started using d church to campaign but i trust non Yorubas in these churches.They will never be decieved again.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by grandstar(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
reality1010:
Some of u Yorubas do blind analysis.In 2011 SouthWest voted 4 GEJ thinkn he was someone they could manipulate.But they were disappointed because GEJ didnt allow anyone to manipulate him.Also SW knew Ribadu wasnt going to win.In 2015,SW voted on ethnic line&got VP slot etc.Come 2019,SW will still vote Buhari because of ethnicity.PDP shud see hw non yorubas vote will count in Lagos, d rest of d sts in SW will nt produce much.Already, d VP has started using d church to campaign but i trust non Yorubas in these churches.They will never be decieved again.

Your writeup is frankly speaking subjective and not objective.

You probably are influenced by ethnicity when voting and hence thinking everyone else votes like you.

What do you mean Yoruba's thought they could manipulate him? How will they have manipulated when it was not their godfather's that asked them to vote for him in the first place.

Your analysis makes zero sense at all and only makes sense someone who votes are strongly influenced by ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by wilincs(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Am happy for him
deboysben:
Jubilation now atiku has won
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
...seriously? But why should Atikuu or even Buhariii win this? Please are there no other young and responsible candidates from other parties? Why are we so much blinded by APC and PDP parties? Why do we care so much about these parties? They keep throwing corrupt leaders to us and we keep voting blindly!!! And have you also noticed how they so much want to grow old in politics? I mean I still don't get why Atikuu wants to go back to to politics, the old man should retire already! He forgot something in Aso rock? We really need to wake up! We can't let these people continue to take advantage of our ignorance and blindness to the commitment of a particular party whilst robbing us off our rights and benefits in the country. I'm seriously tired of APC and PDP... Let's wake up please!!! Have a mind of your own... Don't vote a candidate because your mom, dad, spouse or friend wants him or her.... Have a mind of your own and think! Don't let social media supporters deceive you as well... Think and vote for your own*** chioice and not one influenced by anybody or party.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BetaThings: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
islandmoon:
even Buhari , oshiomole and Tinubu are viewing this thread !
see their hands on their heads!

transmission IG wish he can send his boys to scatter people viewing this thread
____________________________________________________________________________________________

BUHARI - My Transmission IG

IGP - Yes Sir!!

BUHARI - Go and send police to scatter those viewing that PDP thread on Nairaland.

IGP -Mr President , tear gas won't work for them Sir, they are on the internet Sir.

BUHARI -Are you stupid? go and try!!

IGP -yes Sir!!

PDP leaders knew they had a cionvention and were taking risks with their lives in Abuja - easy
They wanted to break into INEC's office, right. So candidates can be allowed to break into WAEC office or a university's admission office?

On Sep 24 2003, PDP led FG used the police to teargas Dr Chuba Okadigbo to death AT A RALLY
PDP presidential aspirants did what they did because they not APC is not as deadly as PDP

Anyway here is a real tear gas under PDP in 2014

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/police-take-nass-tear-gas-lawmakers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTeUmPCNpKo
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by enonche85(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
grandstar:

When tinubu has all their mumu button?...well let's see how it plays out in the south/west sha.

One thing I know is dat Atiku has the money to match dem and he is even the master rigger.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by enonche85(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Taraba is north east, PDP state... Plateau & Benue too... Nasarawwa & Kogi, if he doesn't buy votes, he wont poll more than 25%

Which Bauchi? Which Kano? You go damo.. worry not.

The influence of kwankwaso and the fact that he is a Muslim will make him get a reasonable vote from Kano. In Bauchi he's sure of at least 30% of the votes from there.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by modath(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
enonche85:

The influence of kwankwaso and the fact that he is a Muslim will make him get a reasonable vote from Kano. In Bauchi he's sure of at least 30% of the votes from there.

Atiku "out-dollared" Kwankwanso who was 2nd to Buhari, during APC 2014 primary...Kwankwanso that y'all been touting to be the only a""sure bet"" to send Bubu back to Daura, well you are Kwankwanso's spokesperson, we can't argue with you.. smiley
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by enonche85(m): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

Atiku "out-dollared" Kwankwanso who was 2nd to Buhari, during APC 2014 primary...Kwankwanso that y'all been touting to be the only a""sure bet"" to send Bubu back to Daura, well you are Kwankwanso's spokesperson, we can't argue with you.. smiley

Not at all, I am not a Kwankwoso supporter. What am saying is, if Kwankwaso can work for Atiku then the Kano votes can be like 60-40 though still in buhari's favour though.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Dex4(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Funnicator:

So Buhari that has severally gone to the US has done well in security, employment and economy?

Cretin. Later you'll say you went to school but you don't know yardstick for determining a good LEADER

Whenever you wanna reply someone, don't go personal.
I never hold brief for Buhari being a good leader, how can I with my degree and nysc be glad with someone who is not clear even on his WAEC.

But we all can see that the guy is modest. Atiku has lots of issues bro but unfortunately we are btw the devil and the sea. I just want this country to work, anyone who can do that, my 1 vote is for him.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Dex4(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Your vote is just one and it is insignificant.

That's the problem bro but when I vote I have the moral justification I've done my part. I just want this country to work coz it ain't!
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Dex4(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2018
zicoraads:

You are on your own. Going to the US is not a parameter for good leadership.

Very correct, but he's not the best that can lead us. PDP is corrupt and the process that brought him in is not void of vote-buying!

I don't see the difference just yet. Tambuwal could have steered the contest in a keener direction, I think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.