Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (106724 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by ChroniclesNg(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
https://www.chronicles.com.ng/breaking-atiku-abubakar-emerges-pdp-presidential-candidate/

BREAKING::: Atiku wins

See results of the election

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has emerged winner of the People Democratic Party, PDP, presidential election ahead of the 2019 general elections.

It was a battle between Saraki and Atiku

https://www.chronicles.com.ng/breaking-atiku-abubakar-emerges-pdp-presidential-candidate/

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Tell us the company he set up without government power? Just one please
Tell us the one the lifeless one has established with government power

10 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by chrisluci: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Thank God this happened. Though Atiku is not an angel, he is far better than Buhari. Atiku has a heart! I used to dislike Atiku until my guy who was born and raised in Adamawa convinced me otherwise. There is hope!

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by ChroniclesNg(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
If Atiku emerges, the APC has a fight in their hands.

I mean, if Atiku emerges the flagbearer of the PDP, every single vote in Nigeria will be fought for to the end.

I was wishing it will be Saraki, which would have been a walk in the park for the APC. But an Atiku victory at their convention?
there is too much Anti-Buhari sentiment around, that a cunny old fox like Atiku can tap into and utilize.

I am just a realist, who has suddenly come to the logical conclusion that it is only an Atiku that has the war-chest to match the APC anywhere in Nigeria.

Hopefully Tambuwal wins,and we avert a nightmare scenario.

So let me repeat this to all APC members. Atiku Abubakar is not a walk in the park, as he knows his way around the Federal and State system of working.

This man single handedly formed the powerful wing of the PDP(PDM) even If Obasanjo used his Presidential powers to push him out.

It is an ELECTION in 2019.

Modified:

someone just said I am naive,and that Buhari has a solid base than Atiku,and one said they will open the CBN to just take money and fight Atiku. To the 2 of you, this was the same thing said about Buhari.

He was a serial loser. He had no political base. He had no money. You guys keep forgetting the anger and anti-sentiments against Jonathan by Nigerians. As an APC supporter,I will be the first to tell you a lot of Nigerians are angry with Buhari,and the APC should get their act together before the election or we lose it to Atiku.

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by ChroniclesNg(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
engineerboat:
VOTE count Results for each candidates;

Void votes: 68

1. BUKOLA SARAKI 317

2. ATIKU ABUBAKAR: 1532 (WINNER)

3. AMINU TAMBUWAL: 693

4. IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO: 111

5. AHMED MAKARFI: 74

6. SULE LAMIDO:96

7. DAVID MARK: 35

8. RABIU KWANKWASO: 158

9. DATTI BABA-AHMED: 05

10. ATTAHIRU BAFAWARA: 48

11. JONAH JANG: 19

12. KABIRU TURAKI: 65

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nowenuse: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

The 19 people that voted for Jonah Jang are the problem of Nigeria

Lol, abeg leave my former governor alone oh grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Misterdhee1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mujtahida:

Tell us the one the lifeless one has established with government power
You people are really dumb en. So diverting and siphoning public funds into private funds is what you call entrepreneurship? If wah u have in you is the real life, then life itself is worthless.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by viktuur(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
If true Tinubu and sons enterprise doing the same in Lagos and yet Lagos is moving forward, maybe Nigeria will move forward
Misterdhee1:

You people are really dumb en. So diverting and siphoning public funds into private funds is what you call entrepreneurship? If wah u have in you is the real life, then life itself is worthless.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by engineerboat(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
misano:

APC don win election. Congregations in advance.

Abeg whom did Buhari contest primary with
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Mumu. I'm not an unrealistic dolt like you. I face reality. Nigeria is a corrupt society. Some steal and take it abroad to create wealth for foreigners. I'd take that thief who creates job for people here with what he has stolen than the one who takes it abroad to create value for white people.

What do our people do with the money they steal? Buy houses, travel abroad, buy exotic cars, chase women. The good thief invests his money here and creates employment. Mark you: Government itself is the biggest thief in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Misterdhee1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
With the current prices of oil abi? Get pdp back in with Atiku and prepare to relocate to Somalia! We still dey feel the effects of the loot dey looted for 16 years.

viktuur:
If true Tinubu and sons enterprise doing the same in Lagos and yet Lagos is moving forward, maybe Nigeria will move forward
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Misterdhee1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mujtahida:

Mumu. I'm not an unrealistic dolt like you. I face reality. Nigeria is a corrupt society. Some steal and take it abroad to create wealth for foreigners. I'd take that thief who creates job for people here with what he has stolen than the one who takes it abroad to create value for white people.

What do our people do with the money they steal? Buy houses, travel abroad, buy exotic cars, chase women. The good thief invests his money here and creates employment. [b][/b]Mark you: Government itself is the biggest thief in Nigeria.
Dumbass like you are major reasons Nigerians is still in this terrible state. A party looted the nation dry for 16 years without doing anything meaningful towards the progress of the nation and you're here again campaigning for the same party to return to power so they can thief and create "imaginary jobs." Where are the ones they created from 1999-2015? Dasukigate group of companie?

Do you even know the selfish roles Atiku played during Obj's regime when he was in terms of privatization? You talk as if Atiku wouldn't have set up his companies overseas if he wasnt a wanted man in America. Anyway, either way, na Visa sure pass next year by God's grace. Nigeria is doomed with many of you here as citizens.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by enonche85(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
modath:

Atiku is even easier to match....

All thats needed is to block voter inducement in the south cos the North minus Taraba, Benue & Plateau won't swing with him & boom.... checkmate..

P.S... Obasanjo must be in a real
dilemma now, his two greatest nightmares.... Decision , Decision... cool

These middle belt states, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, parts of Kogi n Nasarawa all belongs to Atiku.

Adamawa, Gombe belongs to Atiku. Bauchi n Kano will be divided.

South/South n South/East belongs to Atiku.

Buhari's stronghold is in the rest Northern states and majority of South/West.

So if u think Atiku will be an easy match then u are wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by modath(f): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
enonche85:

These middle belt states, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, parts of Kogi n Nasarawa all belongs to Atiku.

Adamawa, Gombe belongs to Atiku. Bauchi n Kano will be divided.

South/South n South/East belongs to Atiku.

Buhari's stronghold is in the rest Northern states and majority of South/West.

So if u think Atiku will be an easy match then u are wrong.

Taraba is north east, PDP state... Plateau & Benue too... Nasarawwa & Kogi, if he doesn't buy votes, he wont poll more than 25%

Which Bauchi? Which Kano? You go damo.. worry not.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Anijay1212(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

Modified:

someone just said I am naive,and that Buhari has a solid base than Atiku,and one said they will open the CBN to just take money and fight Atiku. To the 2 of you, this was the same thing said about Buhari.

He was a serial loser. He had no political base. He had no money. You guys keep forgetting the anger and anti-sentiments against Jonathan by Nigerians. As an APC supporter,I will be the first to tell you a lot of Nigerians are angry with Buhari,and the APC should get their act together before the election or we lose it to Atiku.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves it is well.

You are a honest and truthful person.
I pray the government would listen to people like you so that we can avoid a repeat of what happened in Osun state.
I love PMB but Atiku should never be underestimated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by samsam2019: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
talk is cheap. if ALL of the PDP contestants throw their weights behind Atiku I'm very sure he will win.

but then, this is Nigeria. some of them are even low-key APC members
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by ChroniclesNg(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

I mean, if Atiku emerges the flagbearer of the PDP, every single vote in Nigeria will be fought for to the end.

I was wishing it will be Saraki, which would have been a walk in the park for the APC. But an Atiku victory at their convention?
there is too much Anti-Buhari sentiment around, that a cunny old fox like Atiku can tap into and utilize.

I am just a realist, who has suddenly come to the logical conclusion that it is only an Atiku that has the war-chest to match the APC anywhere in Nigeria.

So let me repeat this to all APC members. Atiku Abubakar is not a walk in the park, as he knows his way around the Federal and State system of working.

This man single handedly formed the powerful wing of the PDP(PDM) even If Obasanjo used his Presidential powers to push him out.

Modified:

Results has been officially released
See results below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by HungerBAD: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=ChroniclesNg post=71866849][/quote]

Thanks I have seen it there.

You have a nice website,will visit it often from now.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by methyl: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
We run a catering and home service delivery that fits your budget, you can contact sully food concept 0806 885 5507. We will be glad to serve you and your guest a delicious meal.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Dumbass like you are major reasons Nigerians is still in this terrible state. A party looted the nation dry for 16 years without doing anything meaningful towards the progress of the nation and you're here again campaigning for the same party to return to power so they can thief and create "imaginary jobs." Where are the ones they created from 1999-2015? Dasukigate group of companie?

Do you even know the selfish roles Atiku played during Obj's regime when he was in terms of privatization? You talk as if Atiku wouldn't have set up his companies overseas if he wasnt a wanted man in America. Anyway, either way, na Visa sure pass next year by God's grace. Nigeria is doomed with many of you here as citizens.
You are a chronic idiot. Fool who has been deceived by APC brainwashing propaganda of fighting corruption. I deal with Government officials on an almost daily basis. I go to the EFCC frequently. I know at least to some extent what is going on right under the nose of Mr integrity (integrity my foot)

When was he stopped from visiting America? When were those companies established? Guy go put some brain in that empty gully you have in your skull before you come discuss with me.

You are one of the stupid, mindless donkeys who believes APC is not corrupt, APC is fighting corruption, PDP is corrupt bla bla bla. I don't do APC or PDP. All Nigerian politicians are corrupt regardless of party. Even you, ranting here and posturing is corrupt, dead corrupt to your very bones. I don't mind our corruption as such. What I hate is the hypocrisy, the hypocrisy of thieves labelling others thieves. Are you not a Nigerian? Mtcheew
Tell me that in your life as a Nigerian you have always lived above board, tell me you are squeaky clean. Yeye

All have sinned and fallen short of Nigeria. I detest this self righteous grand standing. I will not participate in that foolery with you. On Sundays and Fridays they go to places of worship. Monday till Friday their hands are thick with graft. A corrupt society is what we have and the fight against corruption is idiotic. Who is fighting corruption? EFCC? Hahahaha hahahaha. It's ignorant twerps like you who are taken in by that soap opera.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Misterdhee1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mujtahida:

You are a chronic idiot. Fool who has been deceived by APC brainwashing propaganda of fighting corruption. I deal with Government officials on an almost daily basis. I go to the EFCC frequently. I know at least to some extent what is going on right under the nose of Mr integrity (integrity my foot)

When was he stopped from visiting America? When were those companies established? Guy go put some brain in that empty gully you have in your skull before you come discuss with me.

You are one of the stupid, mindless donkeys who believes APC is not corrupt, APC is fighting corruption, PDP is corrupt bla bla bla. I don't do APC or PDP. All Nigerian politicians are corrupt regardless of party. Even you, ranting here and posturing is corrupt, dead corrupt to your very bones. I don't mind our corruption as such. What I hate is the hypocrisy, the hypocrisy of thieves labelling others thieves. Are you not a Nigerian? Mtcheew
Tell me that in your life as a Nigerian you have always lived above board, tell me you are squeaky clean. Yeye

All have sinned and fallen short of Nigeria. I detest this self righteous grand standing. I will not participate in that foolery with you. On Sundays and Fridays they go to places of worship. Monday till Friday their hands are thick with graft. A corrupt society is what we have and the fight against corruption is idiotic. Who is fighting corruption? EFCC? Hahahaha hahahaha. It's ignorant twerps like you who are taken in by that soap opera.
Lol. See rants! Boy, I am done with you. I couldn't even draw out anything meaningful from all the jargons u wrote. I raised three main points, but rather than answer any, you were just panting like a bull on heat. You only confirmed my earlier assumption that you're a dumbass.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
I am Yoruba and I stay in the south west, we are all tired of this present government....People here will vote for any candidate apart from Apc. Atiku let's go there!!!

Speak for yourself, I will not vote for someone like him. Those around me will rather vote Buhari than an Atiku with too many baggages to clear. Stop deceiving people online. I swear, where our family house in Lagos is, Buhari will get 70% in that unit in Alimosho. Remind me to put the result here!
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. See rants! Boy, I am done with you. I couldn't even draw out anything meaningful from all the jargons u wrote. I raised three main points, but rather than answer any, you were just panting like a bull on heat. You only confirmed my earlier assumption that you're a dumbass.
It won't make sense to you cos your mind is in a wraithe. Run along dundee

5 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by goaldynman(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mujtahida:

Oh Boy! You have torn that zombie to shreds! grin

He will not be able to sleep tonight!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Princewell2012(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

Modified:

Let us stop deceiving ourselves it is well.

I want you to bookmark this page. Atiku is going to beat Buhari comes next year general election. Who ever I support automatically win the election. This has been harpening since 1999 till date. Buhari have never wins and election before but when I considered him, give him my support. The rest is history. It is not me it is God on my side. In fact when I said this in a bus about buhari that he is going to win. The Christians in that bus was angry with me that am God? And some of them collected my phone number. But what I don't know now is if Buhari will accepted a defeat just like Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
If Atiku will restructure Nigeria as he has promised.. then I don't think there is anyone to vote for except him...
he can have my vote come 2019...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by hucienda: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mujtahida:

chai ...
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by PHILipu1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

U really didn’t study events. Buhari may have his core supporters bt he only won because of the coalition of other northerners and the south. Obasanjo has voice everywhere. North, south, east and west. He is a nationalist not like buhari

Many people like me never liked buhari i was considering tolerating Jonathan I only changed my mind weeks to elections to vote him based on unfolding events. Obj move was very key in that.
2019 election is few months away,we shall see.
I hope no more excuse after 2019.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by jaxxy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

2019 election is few months away,we shall see.
I hope no more excuse after 2019.

Free and fair elections I’m ok with who the people choose. Atleast I voted Apc last time so let’s see this time.

The moments leading up until that time will be very decisive. Remember Atiku was the 1st to leave Apc because of his principles.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by PHILipu1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Free and fair elections I’m ok with who the people choose. Atleast I voted Apc last time so let’s see this time.

The moments leading up until that time will be very decisive. Remember Atiku was the 1st to leave Apc because of his principles.
What principles?
He knew like in 2015 that he stand no chance against Buhari in any APC primary for sure.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

What principles?
He knew like in 2015 that he stand no chance against Buhari in any APC primary for sure.

Buhari said he wud go just 1term!!! Changed his mind afterwards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.