Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,262 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced (106744 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bash92:
Don't generalise abeg, we can all go to the same place. Am a Yoruba and will never in my life vote Buhari next year. PDP is winning Osun next year for ATIKU.

Thank you bro. Please you Osun guys should pursue these people!

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Reference(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
potentialOAU:
Massive number of members and guests viewing this thread.
Nigerian are so interested in this primary.
Plz Oga Seun,we need a modification of summary in numbers of members viewing a particular thread,not just the guests only.

Shows how much folks yearn for a change. The present government is.clearly underwhelming in its achievements.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Deltayankeeboi: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
fof1:

U ARE CONFUSED AS D CONFUSED AND DISJOINTED THINKING.
That one na mumu na. Her own no pass to shout sai baba for every thread.

If you see person wey get finesse, you suppose know.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Doyin2(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
I very much pity PDP/ATIKU:

KANO-BUHARI
KWARA-BUHARI
SOKOTO-BUHARI
LAGOS-BUHARI
KADUNA-BUHARI
KATSINA-BUHARI
ETC

All states with high voters are for Buhari.

which state can Atiku boast of?Even Adamawa is controlled by APC.

3 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by sogodihno: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
RebelChip:

Hahahhahaha. Promised land under who? Tinubu the basstard? Hahahahahaha!

Oga eme unu vum na anya!

Heads up bro. Atiku will do only one term and hand over power to Tambuwal who will pick an Igbo VP!

Hello....

Tinubu/El Rufai Ticket in APC

Tambuwa/Peter Obi Ticket PDP

Who do you think the North will vote?

You will soon be served a cold cup of tea!

you are dreaming if you think Buhari won't support SW for presidency in 2023. Anyway, it almost here, let's see how it goes
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by MarijuanaLORD: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Doyin2:
I very much pity PDP/ATIKU:

KANO-BUHARI
KWARA-BUHARI
SOKOTO-BUHARI
LAGOS-BUHARI
KADUNA-BUHARI
KATSINA-BUHARI

All state with high voters are for Buhari.

which state can Atiku boast of?Even Adamawa is controlled by APC.
Shut up sokoto, kwara and even lagos go favour atiku..tgis ona presidency nk be governorship
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by CeceNene(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
CeceNene:

HungerBAD!
HungerBAD:
If Atiku emerges, the APC has a fight in their hands.

I mean, if Atiku emerges the flagbearer of the PDP, every single vote in Nigeria will be fought for to the end.

I was wishing it will be Saraki, which would have been a walk in the park for the APC. But an Atiku victory at their convention?
there is too much Anti-Buhari sentiment around, that a cunny old fox like Atiku can tap into and utilize.

I am just a realist, who has suddenly come to the logical conclusion that it is only an Atiku that has the war-chest to match the APC anywhere in Nigeria.

Hopefully Tambuwal wins,and we avert a nightmare scenario.

So let me repeat this to all APC members. Atiku Abubakar is not a walk in the park, as he knows his way around the Federal and State system of working.

This man single handedly formed the powerful wing of the PDP(PDM) even If Obasanjo used his Presidential powers to push him out.

It is an ELECTION in 2019.

Modified:

someone just said I am naive,and that Buhari has a solid base than Atiku,and one said they will open the CBN to just take money and fight Atiku. To the 2 of you, this was the same thing said about Buhari.

He was a serial loser. He had no political base. He had no money. You guys keep forgetting the anger and anti-sentiments against Jonathan by Nigerians. As an APC supporter,I will be the first to tell you a lot of Nigerians are angry with Buhari,and the APC should get their act together before the election or we lose it to Atiku.

Let us stop deceiving ourselves it is well.

HungerBAD! [quote author=CeceNene post=71864120]

HungerBAD! I like the way you think. And am optimistic APC has come to stay Atiku or not we got this.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Checked86: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Tell us the company he set up without government power? Just one please
still better than those that invest abroad and still reaping the nation dry. Atiku has invested a lot in Nigeria and I urge every youth to support his ambition too. If power should be stripped from Buhari and Atiku, who would you want as an uncle or father? What is Buhari?
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by buhariguy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

I mean, if Atiku emerges the flagbearer of the PDP, every single vote in Nigeria will be fought for to the end.

I was wishing it will be Saraki, which would have been a walk in the park for the APC. But an Atiku victory at their convention?
there is too much Anti-Buhari sentiment around, that a cunny old fox like Atiku can tap into and utilize.

I am just a realist, who has suddenly come to the logical conclusion that it is only an Atiku that has the war-chest to match the APC anywhere in Nigeria.

So let me repeat this to all APC members. Atiku Abubakar is not a walk in the park, as he knows his way around the Federal and State system of working.

This man single handedly formed the powerful wing of the PDP(PDM) even If Obasanjo used his Presidential powers to push him out.

Modified:

someone just said I am naive,and that Buhari has a solid base than Atiku,and one said they will open the CBN to just take money and fight Atiku. To the 2 of you, this was the same thing said about Buhari.

He was a serial loser. He had no political base. He had no money. You guys keep forgetting the anger and anti-sentiments against Jonathan by Nigerians. As an APC supporter,I will be the first to tell you a lot of Nigerians are angry with Buhari,and the APC should get their act together before the election or we lose it to Atiku.

no need to answer you.
But let me politely tell you that NW, NE and SW, are already with buhari.
The gladiator in SE and SS like ameachi, akpabio and oshomole is enough to defeat any candidate of Pdp.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by drotba(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
We are waiting for PDP's sacrificial lamb.

The kain beating wey dey do press-up for the candidate dey warm up for gym.

grin grin grin grin

The game is on finally

We shall see; let's not talk too much but watch as events unfold
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
sogodihno:

you are dreaming if you think Buhari won't support SW for presidency in 2023. Anyway, it almost here, let's see how it goes

Buhari? Support the South West? I thought they said Yorubas have education and intelligence? You people are watching this man take away posts being handled by a westerner and giving it to a Northerner.... And you think Buhari will make the greatest mistake of handing the power back to South? Bro, who did this to you guys? Do you know who Tinubu handed power over to?

7 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lorenzop:

This is why this country dont move forward.....i dont care whether north or south....let the best man do the job....i really do not care...we should grow beyond this ethnic and religious sentiments
Very crude and lame way of thinking but that's our political reality today.

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Ategberoson(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
shizzleStar:
afonja, this is the first time you are making a Sensible comment on nairaland as far as my memory reckons... Congratulations

Every spirit of zombeism depart from you henceforth, say AMEN cheesy

shut up. what do you mean by just making sense. if anyone don't conveyed you people opinion is tagged zombies and wailers here. pls take that sh!t away from my quote

and how long have you been here that you're making noise about? nonsense
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by thebes: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Funnicator:

He'll likely pull another trick and have himself installed as the Senate president again.

No trick...he already has his senate seat in the kitty...going back as senate president is a long stretch of imagination...i dont think so!
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by klax(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
tortee:

South west is your paurlor ba?

Don't mind him. He talk as if SW is his father's property.

Apc go head am well.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by thebes: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Arysexy:

And from my state Anambra even though an APGA state, we will massively vote for PDP in Presidential election to make sure the bastard lifeless cow get 0.0005℅ from our region. The 5℅ he got in 2014 still dey pain us. We will pay him back for all the nepotism and evil plans he has against ndigbo

Can't wait for 2019 to cast and defend my vote
Lolzzs...and the online braggadicio starts again...what will happen in the South East and even the South South is this....VOTER APATHY! You really think an average igbo man will go and queue up in the sun for two A.BOKI.S?

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Deltayankeeboi: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
buhariguy:
no need to answer,
But let me politely tell you that NW, NE and SW, are already with buhari.
The gladiator in SE and SS like ameachi, akpabio and oshomole is enough to defeat any candidate of Pdp.
grin grin grin grin grin. lol This one na comedian. No need to take am serious.
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BigGuyMan01: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
See as red cap short man devil and Saraki dey look Atiku grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by sogodihno: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
RebelChip:

Buhari? Support the South West? I thought they said Yorubas have education and intelligence? You people are watching this man take away posts being handled by a westerner and giving it to a Northerner.... And you think Buhari will make the greatest mistake of handing the power back to South? Bro, who did this to you guys? Do you know who Tinubu handed power over to?

it's useless arguing with u, ur emotion has becloud ur reasoning. let's wait for 2023. peace.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
RebelChip:

You are making the greatest sense amongst all the posts I have been reading. Only a shallow minded and naive person will think that Buhari will hand over to the south. He is way too bigoted to do so.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
sogodihno:

it's useless arguing with u, ur emotion has becloud ur reasoning. let's wait for 2023. peace.

I am Yoruba, and that dude is right

3 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by thebes: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Reference:

Shows how much folks yearn for a change. The present government is.clearly underwhelming in its achievements.
Sorry to burst ur bubble...how many of this folks here have their PVC? How many will turn up to vote? I hv been on Nairaland long enough to know that all the bla bla bla in here is not representative of what is obtainable in the streets!

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:

Nonsense!

PMB has performed beyond reasonable doubt except to the wailing zombies.

Presidency rotates between North and South and it must return to the South by 2023.

An ultra corrupt Atiku is not, and can not, be an option.

We're closer to the Promised Land and we can't return to Egypt.
Don't invert reality. We are in the deepest part of Egypt now. Three years of Buhari and it's like a swarm of locust passed through the land. Even the plants and the animals are suffering the withering effect of Buharism
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Doyin2(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Shut up sokoto, kwara and even lagos go favour atiku..tgis ona presidency nk be governorship

This is what you get from a Marijuana lord grin
MarijuanaLORD:

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BigGuyMan01: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku indirectly asking for the support of Obasanjo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
sogodihno:

Do you know that Bihari nearly fought tinubu for ambode in Lagos? This animal only succumbed because he needed Lagos votes to rule again!

Smell the hot coffee bro... The North will never hand power over to the South ever again...
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by Mujtahida: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
bash8936:

Ignorance is a disease...
Igbo man in Aso Rock... Lol my broda's not in these our generation...No other tribe can vote an Igbo man Except fellow 5% Ibos. Atiku knows the region that determines Presidential election and the isolated ones.
U come on all blog to insult the entire north region and southwest and expect them to support anything about Ibo. It seems you people don't Even think before you act...You better continue with your Biafra agenda because all I see here is after Buhari 2019... Power coming back to southwest in 2023 (Tinubu, Fashola or any other Yoruba man will become president) and the Igbo will continue their cry marginalization(no seaport, no infrastructural development, no growth and no international recognition...hence backward as usual)...
Once atiku choose an Igboman as Vice president he's already lost 80% of the vote in the North. Hausa will rather die than see an Igboman In Aso Rock.
Fear will eat you out.

1 Like

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BigGuyMan01: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki speaks very fluently cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by ttmax09(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
HungerBAD:

Modified:

Yes ooo i supported Apc 2015 also but no more, i know alot will say atiku is corrupt but was he ever convicted. No more apc 2019 abeg.

2 Likes

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by BestDude: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
sage101:
Duties call oooooo

Abeg Zombies that are saying Atiku is corrupt;

Was it before Moving to APC, during his time at APC or after leaving APC because if it was Before then APC is MORE CORRUPT for accepting Himcheesy

grin
Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by lielbree: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Even a million Atiku can not do that.
Cry me a river. The clueless dullard is out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by misano(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
engineerboat:
VOTE count Results for each candidates;

Void votes: 68

1. BUKOLA SARAKI 317

2. ATIKU ABUBAKAR: 1532 (WINNER)

3. AMINU TAMBUWAL: 693

4. IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO: 111

5. AHMED MAKARFI: 74

6. SULE LAMIDO:96

7. DAVID MARK: 35

8. RABIU KWANKWASO: 158

9. DATTI BABA-AHMED: 05

10. ATTAHIRU BAFAWARA: 48

11. JONAH JANG: 19

12. KABIRU TURAKI: 65

APC don win election. Congregations in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.