Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate (71396 Views)

Atiku Woos Godwin Obaseki To Join PDP / Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Princewell2012(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
gentleguy1975:
Does he need Obj to win?any he can't even win

Let obj go and sit down. I have supported him and he is going to win.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Toosure70: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Baba OBJ should forgive in the interest of this country.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by oladele00(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Where is president saraki?
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Anyad231: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
See obj feeling righteous when he started the downfall of Nigeria...if d youths like, keep listening to expired fools, d country is on reverse Becos they don't want d youth to lead. Until godfatherism and tribalism stop in Nigeria ,this country can never more forward.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by kmaster007: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
hammer6F:
PLS NIGERIANS, LET US PEACEFULLY SEND THE BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN IN ASO ROCK, BACK TO HIS COWS IN DAURA.
laffin at u
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by gbagyiza: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
Buhari will trash this corrupt old man like can!

I was one of d hard die supporter of buhari during d 2015 election. I was tag buhari boy in my former office because of my ideology in drumming support for Mr president, but today I must confessed that I am not happy with buhari administration most especially in his silent with d on going slaughter of Christians by Fulani herdsmen. I am in support of buhari loosing 2019 election for a capable person that will unite Nigerians n stop d killings of innocent Nigerians all over d country, but I must confessed that atiku can't unseat buhari. Buhari is already d president 2019 except God show his power.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by TM024(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
There's nothing wrong with is comment about his ex boss, he has only decided to show loyalty. Obj should learn how to forgive
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Find out the meaning of the word “woo”
Thisis2raw:
I see no mockery in his speech...
Just fact.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by FBIL: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yoruba people are treacherous and will never forgive but will still play along...Nonetheless, God punishes wicked men who harden their heart in a way. I'm sure OBJ is just one person with no electoral value. Already OBJ's region has entered ''one chance'' in one Jagaban's pocket.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by VicHots(f): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
hammer6F:
PLS NIGERIANS, LET US PEACEFULLY SEND THE BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN IN ASO ROCK, BACK TO HIS COWS IN DAURA.
Why are you begging? We don't need your appeal, by the way are you a Nigerian or a biafrian?
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
milehigh06:
Atiku!!!!!!

WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA
glad Abacha is gone if not he would have ruled again...you mean Nigerian cant produce better candidates than these 2 former despots?
wow

Why didn't you contest?
May be they could have voted for you.

Meanwhile, Donald Duke, Omoyele Sowore and other party candidates are still very much in the race come 2019, you can decide to vote for any of them.

It mustn't be Buhari or Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by klax(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
greggng:

Let me use Donald trump words when Russia were trying to deter him from bombing Syria. ...he said, expect the bomb nicely....atiku and the gullible pdp members should expect trashing nicely by buhari. God has deserted pdp for a long time...and remember what an elder sit down to see, a child even if he clumps the highest mountain cannot see. Obj saw what some of you gullible followers are yet to see. Enjoy your incoming defeat....as usual you will cry of rigging

What you have said is on reverse. God, the sky, the land, the air, the water, humanity and even animals has rejected apc.

Bro apc plus Buhari are cursed by heaven. So wake up Mr man so many Nigerians don't even want to hear Buhari name anymore this is no longer 2014.

Take it or burst it Buhari is going back to Daura.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by fasone(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anduku:
And I was thinking it was going to be between tambuwal, kwankwaso and saraki. Many surprises in politics

in Nigeria politics, wining goes to the highest bidder as exemplified in yesterday's voting and the youths and the young at heart are still celebrating this obnoxious trend. $6000 per delegate is never a joke. I weep for my country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Ikpongiton: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
this atiku is too humble and with a large heart and ready to forgive anybody.he is the real presidential material
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Justinah4real(f): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ijaya123:
Why is that anybody those ipob miscreants support always lose?

I expect them to start supporting Atiku now since Saraki has lost. Unfortunately same fate awaits Atiku.

Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by 9gerian: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wonders shall never cease.

I actually considered voting Atiku after his emergence today, not that I’m able to explain why or how.

Perhaps the thought of a PMB 2nd term was too much for me to accept without an effort at stopping same. And if not for anything but for the crass sectionalism, nepotism, carnage (destruction of lives and property) and impunity that this government has become noted for. It can only get worse with a 2nd term!

Nigerians (North, South, East, West, Middlebelt) are good people who only ask for the basic amenities from the leadership, chief of which is security, and of course other basic welfare amenities thereafter. A leader should not be one if he will not do ALL to ensure this benefits gets to the entire citizenry, regardless of tribe, religion air political affiliations, at the bearest minimum.

Perhaps some people do not even notice, but I do, and it hurts to the marrow to have a purely sectional leader leading a multiethnic country like Nigeria.

I’m sure even OBJ would be secretly considering the idea too. Black or grey as it stands? Never say never...

Ecstasy154:
He is only a few minutes into his emergence as presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at the 2019 general election, but former Vcer President Atiku Abubakar is already setting about the business of wooing both his friends and enemies, all in a bid to bolster his arsenal ahead of the battle ahead.

While delivering his acceptance speech after he was officially declared winner of the primary with 1,532 votes to Aminu Tambuwal's 693, Atiku thanked former President Olusegun Obasanjo for picking him as his Vice President in 1999, saying without this, he could never have become the PDP presidential candidate today.

Atiku's words were clearly to woo his ex-boss, who has minced no words in saying he would never support Atiku to become President.

Only two months ago, Obasanjo had said: “How can I be on the same side with Atiku? To do what?

“If I support Atiku for anything, God will not forgive me. If I do not know, yes. But once I know, Atiku can never enjoy my support. I do not have personal grudges with anyone. If you do not do well for Nigeria, you do not do well for all of us.

“It is not a question of working with or not working with an individual,” he said. “If you are working for the good of Nigeria, I am working with you. If you are not working for the good of Nigeria it does not matter who you are I am not working with you.”

Despite having knowledge of Obasanjo's perception of him, Atiku said on Sunday while accepting to be PDP candidate: "Finally, on a personal note, I wouldn't have been standing where I am today if my former boss, President Olusegun Obasanjo, had not made me his Vice President.

"Under his tutelage, I learnt quite a lot, and I believe the experience I have got is going to impact on how I eventually govern this country. I wish to pay my personal tribute to him."

It remains to be seen if Atiku's latest charm offensive would convince Obasanjo to pipe down on his aversion to the presidential ambition of his one-time deputy.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/07/breaking-atiku-woos-obasanjo-minutes-after-becoming-pdps-presidential-candidate
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by VicHots(f): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=hammer6F post=71867329]PLS NIGERIANS, LET US PEACEFULLY SEND THE BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN IN ASO ROCK, BACK TO HIS COWS IN DAURA.[/Why are you begging? We don't need your appeal, by the way are you a Nigerian or a biafrian?]
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ijaya123:

Quit dreaming and wake up to reality. Atiku can’t defeat Buhari in next year election.

2023 should be the focus.

I deeply understand your fears bro but don't worry,
It will be alright.

GET ATIKULATED TODAY...
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by greggng: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
klax:

What you have said is on reverse. God, the sky, the land, the air, the water, humanity and even animals has rejected apc.

Bro apc plus Buhari are cursed by heaven. So wake up Mr man so many Nigerians don't even want to hear Buhari name anymore this is no longer 2014.

Take it or burst it Buhari is going back to Daura.

Abeg park well what do you mean by so many Nigerian ...what do you know about politics..you think election is online chest beating? For your info we know they people I don't like buhari and they never failed to put their eggs in one basket....they will soon cry of marginalisation in a gov't they 've no input...,let's see how it plays out. That a section of a country don't like him don't not co note general opinion.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by LukeSavage: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Guy last last na 1 bottle dem go give you.. Phemm dere
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
They are all dirty politicians but I will go for ATIKU ABUBAKAR than go for BUHARI. Just imagine a person turning Nigeria to a family/cartel/religious business venture.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by sammhi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
Stop display of stupidity...we can't be fooled by PMB anticorruption Gimmick which are nothing but hypocrisy
Even common primary election in APC is marred by fraud like IMO, Delta , Adamawa etc
Who takes PMB serious on corruption anymore except a fool? Or just those benefit from his corrupt and inept govt !
Except massive rigging and electoral violence etc .PMB is gone
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by breakeven: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
donogaga:
One of the greatest lessons of social media is that likes, comments and banters don't win elections...

If it was only Twitter...

Uncle Saraki would have won the polls as he and his #GrowNigeria trended day and night...

And his media team were top notch.

In real life however.... He was not close to the 1st or 2nd...

Social media Sha
I know you are banking on those almajari in Kano to rig. But you will be disdapointed.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Krafty006: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Obj .....boss of all bosses
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by blimeyVic(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
"Under his tutelage, I learnt quite a lot, and I believe
the experience I have got is going to impact on how I
eventually govern this country."

Um!!!! Um!!!! Um!!!!!!

Mr Atiku make sure you don't sell Nigeria o!!

All the money baba has gathered under TSA should be enough to recover the $5000 someone said you people were sharing.

Abeg no sell naija with your double anointing.

We know what OBJ, your master, almost did.

#God bless Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by Kenturkey048(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

And PDP will have the InEC and police to write votes in South South and South East like they did in 2015? grin grin

And Buhari, power of incumbency won't further drive up his votes in Northern part like never before? grin

Mark it somewhere, Atiku will not win any State in

South West.

North West.

North East.

The votes of South/South will be shared equally..

Atiku won't win Imo and Anambra States in the South East.

Out of the 6 states in the North Central, Buhari will win
Kwara
Kogi,
Niger.

While the votes will be shared in

Plateau
Benue
Nasarrawa.

All in all Atiku may not get up to 7Million votes altogether.

my guy votes can only be shared equally in one south south state which is,EDO STATE.
CROSS RIVER HATE BUHARI NOT APC
RIVERS STATE HATE BUHARI AND APC
AKWA IBOM WILL NEVER VOTE IN BUHARI,FOEGET GODSWILL AKPABIOS DECAMP..
BAYELSA STATE HATE APC .
DELTA STATE CAN NEVER VOTE BUHARI
so me dont know the south south state you are hoping to share 50:50
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by blacknp(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
irepnaija4eva:
NICE way to go ATIKU grin cheesy grin

You need all allies and enemies alike
With the sole objective,To drive away that lifeless dullard in Aso rock.

All hands on deck.
A Failure,why don't you drive your father and mother back to the village for giving birth to a scumbag like yourself.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by blacknp(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kenturkey048:
my guy votes can only be shared equally in one south south state which is,EDO STATE.
CROSS RIVER HATE BUHARI NOT APC
RIVERS STATE HATE BUHARI AND APC
AKWA IBOM WILL NEVER VOTE IN BUHARI,FOEGET GODSWILL AKPABIOS DECAMP..
BAYELSA STATE HATE APC .
DELTA STATE CAN NEVER VOTE BUHARI
so me dont know the south south state you are hoping to share 50:50
2015 South South states were gloating for not voting for President Buhari,happy in their ignorance and you know what?,he won overwhelmingly without them.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
blacknp:
A Failure,why don't you drive your father and mother back to the village for giving birth to a scumbag like yourself.

Words from a bastard son of a thousand fathers...
Idiot..
Your miserable life is about to top up..
Bloody simpletonic demented buffon..

Go Kill your self..idiot
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by thunderbabs: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Plz. Who among them is not corrupt? Only buhari is the saint, abi shocked
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by blacknp(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
irepnaija4eva:

Words from a bastard son of a thousand fathers...
Idiot..
Your miserable life is about to top up..
Bloody douches bag.
No worry gay ass atiku is coming to save you ikebe, Lazy Pharisees.
Re: Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
blacknp:
No worry gay as atiku is coming to save you Lazy Pharisees.

Gay?...look at this cow f**ker.
Lazy?.. Look Son I can feed you and your generations till aions.

Don't u dare call me a pharisees you this caused tadpole ..
Don't mention or qoute me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.