Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (74258 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by ofwest47(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Though you Wicked Wike and Secondus got your dollar shares from Saraki and Tambuwa but Atiku dollar spread was more than 11 other aspirants put together.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
Please and thanks in advance
Is phone your life? You can do without it

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Yankee101: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Then you come and go to your grave at the same time, then blame “village people”. grin

Nah. Na joke. Fit as a a fiddle
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Susu888(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike: the way i go take fvck up ur life eeh??
Secondus: Sir i swear we tried every rigging process in the book... but the guy outsmart us. Abeg show some mercy!!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by budusky05(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Temptee101:
The lifeless one must vacate aso villa come 2019, we've had enough of his wickedness. Sending the cow back to daura is not enough he should be chased far away from Nigeria. I don't want to hear anything about him again, he shouldn't be allowed to appear in public
U get PVC?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by VULCAN(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Is PH north? Why are Nigerians so uninformed about current affairs

Deltatoto:
all his investments r in d north hope we are not entering another aboki agenda
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by VULCAN(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike's political acumen is at kindergarten level. He fought to have this convention in PH so he could rig things for Tambuwal and he lost woefully.

Atiku is a juggernaut. What Tinubu treacherously denied him in 2014 he has gotten today.

Watch what Atiku does over the next 60 days

PHILipu1:

Do you also know that Wike will work to make sure Atiku fails so that Buhari can complete the north 8 years and power will come south in 2023 and he and Tambuwal can contest on one ticket?

Watch how the next few months will go,Wike will prefer Buhari to Atiku since his Tambuwal project failed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by fof1: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
higherpower:
Caption this photo of Gov Wike and Uche Secondus after the PDP primaries that produced Alhaji Atiku Abubakir..

Mind goes like this:

Wike: What did I not do right?
Uche: You refused to give me the dollars to share

OP, I THINK U ARE REALLY SICK AND NAIVE. GOSSIPS OF UR TYPE ARE UNINTELLIHENTLY BEREAVED OF NOLEZ.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Ayatullah(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
WIKE: Hunmmm, what will I tell my favourite candidate now?

SECONDUS: But you told me you have done all the necessary work. CHAI! Wahala dey o shocked

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Konze70: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Not only men even women . Very disgusting , and it's their daily poor habit of eating anything they see and lack of physical training .
KanwuliaMama:
Nigerian men and POT BELLIES!
Chai!!!! angry
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by KanwuliaMama: 1:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Konze70:
Not only men even women . Very disgusting , and it's their daily poor habit of eating anything they see and lack of physical training .

Our diets lack variety.
Extremely unhealthy. embarassed
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Neoteny(m): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Differences between Atiku and PMB

Buhari: was a career military man who rose to the very top. Military dictator, C-I-C, Petroleum Minister, Headed PTF, 2-time military governor....owns a few cows and not much else

Atiku: Worked briefly in the Civil Service. Worked 20 years in Customs. Vice President. Suddenly stupendously rich.

I don't care for either man, but people thinking Atiku embodies Nigeria's salvation are...misguided.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by antyokya: 3:01am On Oct 08, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
God bless Atiku
You have forgotten to mention 'Cottage Chicken'
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 3:33am On Oct 08, 2018
Ezi1993:

So far as he will deliver us from hunger no probs.
ezi how u Dey do u no me
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 08, 2018
this is more than bole politics.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by caprini1: 4:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
Intel is in onne,river state
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by CityNGR: 5:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
You better kip quayet if you don't know anything about his investments.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by swagifted(m): 5:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
errmm, intels is not in the north.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by higherpower: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2018
fof1:

OP, I THINK U ARE REALLY SICK AND NAIVE. GOSSIPS OF UR TYPE ARE UNINTELLIHENTLY BEREAVED OF NOLEZ.

Is this your caption?
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Mankosi: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:
After wasting Rivers state money
I am telling u
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by apotek: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2018
fasterwell:
I still remember when Wike and co were accusing Ameachi of spending Rivers money for his Vice Presidential ambition but today nobody seems to be talking again oh

Thank God Atiku won the pdp presidential primaries.

Saraki can be declared winner of the disputed pdp senatorial candidate of his senatorial district.

Tambuwal can seek a second tern in sokoto and wike can also do the same in Rivers.

The battle is now between Atiku, a fulani man and a retired custom boss and Buhari who is also a fulani man and a retired miitary general and a setting president.

COME 2019 NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS SHALL WIN

How can Nigerians win when the battle is between 2 devils?
Say No To The Establishments!
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by fasterwell(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2018
apotek:

How can Nigerians win when the battle is between 2 devils? Say No To The Establishments!
See na u get ur mouth oh
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by apotek: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2018
fasterwell:

See na u get ur mouth oh

Na true nau..
Abi sad
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by reuben79: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2018
northerns teach wike and his boy politics......

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by fasterwell(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2018
apotek:

Na true nau.. Abi sad
If Atiku win ehn pdp go return to power to share our money again
If Buhari win, wetin go happen?
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by apotek: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2018
fasterwell:

If Atiku win ehn pdp go return to power to share our money again

If Buhari win, wetin go happen?

Tinubu's bawls go dey bigger..
The same nonsense go continue..
Maybe it's time we look beyond PDP and APC sad
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Temptee101(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2018
budusky05:

U get PVC?
I have never taken voting seriously but not anymore. I know lots of people who have never taken interest in voting, this time around they all have their PVC and have vowed to vote out the lifeless goat. We've never had it this terrible, I will galvanise and mobilize people to vote out the tyrant.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by highbeekeys(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Seeing supposedly sane Nigerians saying they'll vote an Atiku really baffles me.
They said they hate corruption, they clamored for a youth president, for integrity, good records and well meaning president. they decried the defections of these politicians. And they vowed never to vote anyone from a party that produced the most wasteful period in our democratic system.
Now, they say ANYONE BUT BUHARI.
Not until u sell ur votes before knowing you sold your future.

You are so mistaken if you think Atiku, a Fulani man would take guns to his own land if the herdsmen menace continues. I can imagine a more porous government under this man. Back to three federation accounts, massive chop I chop and all that stuff.

You all just won't admit you love corruption. Just be honest with yourself before typing "ANYONE BUT BUHARI".

If u wanted change so much, you'd have wanted a sowore (not that I'm a fan tho). or a new face entirely.
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by fasterwell(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2018
apotek:

Tinubu's bawls go dey bigger..
The same nonsense go continue..
Maybe it's time we look beyond PDP and APC sad

I wish Nigerians can vote Sowore of AAC so we can atleast start to export indian henp so guys can earn dollars or the ANN canditdate or Duke.

I am tired of the killings and northernization of key positions in the govt and i do not wish Nigeria to return to the era of sharing money meant for projects.

As for Tinubu case ehn, na Nigerians go decide em fate since our judiciary no get say

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
CityNGR:

You better kip quayet if you don't know anything about his investments.
i know no na I’m been educated
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2018
caprini1:
Intel is in onne,river state
i no know before
Re: Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku by Deltatoto: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2018
VULCAN:
Is PH north? Why are Nigerians so uninformed about current affairs

nobody knows everything na.i didn’t know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update / Nigerian Army Confirms Shekau Is Dead Boko-Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.