Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? (6474 Views)

your honest advice to This Young Family / I Need Candid And Honest Opinion / Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2010
IbrahimB:

Consults with your elders first. "Fabregas" might mean something else in your mother tongue.
Such as execution gas or laughing gas. grin grin

High probability that it's Odour gas. grin
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by landtraza(m): 1:07am On Jul 15, 2010
dominique:

poor kid will prolly be the butt of jokes in school. guess who he'll blame?
seems you ve not hard of ROBOT GREEN and REGOBERT SONG even GARTUSI , I bet you they will make good name to your son. you know what we dont care angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by whiteroses(f): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2010
my neighbours names their son Reinhard bonkee. hin wife was late and due for c-section mr bonkee enterd ibadan at 1pm she delivered at 1pm grin last time i went to naija, i saw him his friend calling reinhard! reinhard!!, so why not also call una son fabreagas go on soun mehn cheesy
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Kgdavid(m): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2010
on second thought go ahead, the child will definately go on to be a great nigerian politician, its in the nigerian polity that you find the weirdest names of all so in the next few years im looking forward to hearing of honourable Fabregas Ohoakim or Fabregas Ajade or Fabregas dan Fodio. good luck to u!
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Nymphnode(m): 5:40am On Jul 15, 2010
A colleague of mine late 2008 named his first son Fabregas. So to me, I'm sure you definitely wont be the last to do so
besides this is the meaning
Last name origin & meaning:
Catalan (Fàbregas): respelling of Fàbregues, a habitational name from any of the places in Barcelona province named Fàbregues, from the plural of fàbrega ‘forge’.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by dominique(f): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2010
landtraza:

seems you ve not hard of ROBOT GREEN and REGOBERT SONG even GARTUSI , I bet you they will make good name to your son. you know what we dont care angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.

do i even need to reply this loonatic
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by kryc: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2010
u sure say na u get that child

name am oilangas instead of febregas.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by blankees(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2010
Wat about 'FabreKerosine' cool
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by route66(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2010
Fabregas + Messi = Fabremess
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by chelseabmw(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2010
Why not name ur child Taiye Taiwo
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by kkkossy(m): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2010
it`s no news at all, I have a relation who named his first son fabregas,Just because he`s an arsenal fan.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by bisiaet: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2010
Why not name your child Taiye Taiwo

Poster Chealseabmw Dont advise him let him call his son even Electrigas not only Fabregas. The boy might grow up to be a politician afterall is in Nigeria politics you hear the most weird name ever that you will be wondering where is this person from. Let him go ahead name his son anything I mean anything because that is how they the West do name thEIr own kids Olu, Okafor, Okechukwu, Ayo, Okocha, Kanu, Mutiu is that not? Rubbish!!1
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by bisiaet: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2010
My saying west mean Western World
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by oluagness(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2010
What will be your child portion if Fabregas does not reign again?
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by maxtop(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2010
Why not Aiyegbeni, Olodo.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by wealthlift(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2010
That should be one of the greatest decision of the century!

I love Fab,
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by ijcurt(f): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2010
blankees:

Wat about 'FabreKerosine' cool
kryc:

u sure say na u get that child

name am oilangas instead of febregas.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by lynxnoon2: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2010
@topic
baba fabrigasi grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by adeoresajo: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2010
Go ahead fabregas is a good role model to be named after.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Mobsync(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
You better name him ifa, the next_bre 'nd the next_gas.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by ogunba(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
no probs abt dat

http://primeprofit..com
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Pricelesss(f): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2010
Why not messi, Since he is the best in the world, @ least for now.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by suggyspic: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
FABREGAS. THAT SOUNDS CUTE TO ME.
if you change your mind. Try this names
yaradua
abacha
abiola
ken sara wiwa
or probably the living
amodu lol
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by mamagee3(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
route66:

Fabregas + Messi = Fabremess

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by SSaemoenl(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
U can as well name them Offside, Redcard and yellow cards.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Pafuri(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2010
Just name him FIBERGLASS, and hope he does not get into an auto accident. Because then, no doctor will be able to put him together. You may be able to use 'Crazy Glue' sha o grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Pafuri(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2010
@ paraphase : or PABLO ESCOBAR, the Colombian drug lord.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2010
I don tiya from laughter! lol.

Abeg, I dey lazy. If una get time, una fit search Spanish forums? Check see if the Spaniards are pondering on 9ja names.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by lanres1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2010
Someone wants to have "cesc" with "fabregas"
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by jokingmary(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
lanre_s:

Someone wants to have "cesc" with "fabregas"

Don't look at me sad

@poster
Thats a foreign name so why don't you try KAITA, YAKUBU, MUTALLAB etc
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by CGKing(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
You want my candid opinion? Name him Faraga. Fabregas sounds alien and the devil u know is far better than the angel you dont. So Faraga.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by kazman7(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
fabregas ko, fiberglass ni grin grin grin

Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. / Would You Allow Your Child Play Soccer At The Expense Of Education? / Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence