Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? (6472 Views)

your honest advice to This Young Family / I Need Candid And Honest Opinion / Please Assist With Your Honest Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
WHO GIVES A S_HIT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR SON, AS LONG AS I AM CONCERNED YOU CAN CALL HIM MEDUSA OR JOHN TH FU%^KING RIPPER, DONT WE HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO TALK ABT
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Ranoscky(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2010
y all of una dey yan trash for wetin d poster say 'em wan name 'em pikin? no be 'em choice? aba na una o!

poster paro lo jare kosiya were! if u like, u name ur pikin 'Avatar' nothing do u, na ur pikin!

*afterall, na u pour kata inside ur wyfe wey later shyt d pikin out*
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Riot5000: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2010
HELL, I WOULD GO FOR " FULL'O-GAS"
May I ask you a question?
ARE YOU CRAZY?
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by ifunayam(f): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2010
Osimaco, how about sagerbaf? hot enough  well thats your fabregas spelt backwards,  grin grin
my friend, biko name that child nice nigerian name jorr wetin make u like foreign name sef?
u nor know say naija names are the sweetest, check out; nifemi, laide, kamsi, nonyelim, ochuko, tegha, taire
d list is endless bro.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Golddudu(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2010
People name their kids after their heros without apologies to nobody. If we were having a boy, I might have considered naming him Fabregas too. Go for it, fellow Gooner.
wink wink wink grin
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by lysaa(f): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
Osimaco:

I want to name my next child "Fabregas"! Please, what's your honest opinion?
HOW E TAKE AFFECT US?
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Ranoscky(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^ Aba O!
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by slim49z(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2010
Fabregas? How about Rosiscky and Van Persie huh?

Name ur child wt u want. its your child and will only be ur child. Forgot wt the world thinks! grin
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by mykelee: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
what makes u think ur next child will be an arsenal fan or be a footballer?
did ur father named u arsen winger? if u like name him "no-trophy" na u sabi
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
Perhaps by naming him Fabregas, he may become a soccer star huh?
Well its a free world.
Do go ahead.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by Ranoscky(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2010
^ hu know's.
Re: I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion? by femmy2010(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2010
Daddy and Mummy,what you name your child is your choice and you have your reason for that.

Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. / Would You Allow Your Child Play Soccer At The Expense Of Education? / I Can't Believe It,but My Husband Is Having An Affair!