Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. (9522 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Issame: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
A Nigerian lady causes stair with her backside at a birthday party.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/lady-causes-stairs-with-her-backside-at-a-birthday-party-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

1 Share

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Issame: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2018

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by happybee: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Think these girls use some kinda means to enhance this thing...
The rate at which booty full everywhere nowadays undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by johnbuck81(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
u just go birthday dey look for big yansh to snap....what if d lady finds out u are taking pictures of her ikebe without her consent? na slap she for use reset ur brain.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
undecided What kinda rubbish@ss x dix,sh!t doesn't look attractive buh rather looks abused, grin ,looks more like an @ss that was just r@ped by d whole ISIS crew damn... Say No to unattractive @ss fellas.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Deltayankeeboi: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Boys with 2inches dick stay clear. . . This one belongs to 17inches men.

This ass is not suitable for doggy style for them 2inches niqqas, una prick go loss for inside this kind ass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by dominique(f): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Who is his right mind goes to a party and starts snapping someone else's backside?

We are truly in the era of smartphones and stupid people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
happybee:
Think these girls uses some kinda means to enhance this thing...
The rate at which booty full everywhere nowadays undecided
...these girls use...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
She didn't cause any 'stir'. You are the one that went about snapping her nyash.

From the pic I am seeing, everybody is indifferent.

Pervertinho

4 Likes

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Offpoint: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
What an interesting and important News, the thread is so useful to the current Nigeria Economic, that's why the op is calling the CEO of Nairaland and the entired Mods to move it to large audience.
After seeing this thread... my IQ has increased tremendously. I'm book marking this thread so that when I save up enough to start my business I'll come back to this thread as reference... we need more of this kind of thread on nairaland.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by chycco: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by happybee: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...these girls use...
Thanks for the correction sir
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Ayobami7(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Dreyl(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
It looks fake though.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
.. grin grin

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
happybee:
Thanks for the correction sir
You're welcome.
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
dominique:
Who is his right mind goes to a party and starts snapping someone else's backside?

THE MOST STUPĮD OF ALL PEOPLE IS THE ONE THAT PUSHES SUCH TOPICS TO THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS FORUM TO REACH MORE AUDIENCE.

Offpoint:
What an interesting and important News, the thread is so useful to the current Nigeria Economic, that's why the op is calling the CEO of Nairaland and the entired Mods to move it to large audience.
After seeing this thread... my IQ has increased tremendously. I'm book marking this thread so that when I save up enough to start my business I'll come back to this thread as reference... we need more of this kind of thread on nairaland.

BELIEVE ME BECAUSE OF THIS POST ATIKU HAS ALREADY WON THE 2019 ELECTIONS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by clazzyice: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin >: ;DD savaging
Kai u get bad mouth o
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Let her cause an escalator if she likes undecided
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
dominique:

if she didn't want it to be seen in public she wouldn't dress that way
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by dominique(f): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
OneSentence:

if she didn't want it to be seen in public she wouldn't dress that way

We all get seen in public regardless what we wear. What rights do you have to be dictating what other people should wear to parties? If you don't like her dressing, look elsewhere. Taking photos of her and rushing to post it online is beyond ridiculous, it's stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by GentleMoney: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
dominique:

We all get seen in public regardless what we wear. What rights do you have to be dictating what other people should wear to parties? If you don't like her dressing, look elsewhere. Taking photos of her and rushing to post it online is beyond ridiculous, it's stupid.
I agree that it's stupid but in the end can you stop it? when u live in an insane society and expect people to act sane and they don't is it not you who suffers it?

besides if she had been modest in her dressing she won't have gotten such attention...like you said we all get seen but not all of us are snapped and displayed on social media...
yes I have no right to dictate what people wear...as if that will stop the snapping...when you learn to be realistic and not idealistic in your reasoning you'll be less likely to fall into trouble
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by gifaspind: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
okay
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by Arthurity1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ass pad
Re: Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. by sladimeji(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Is it me or those asset looks like they are[right][/right] smiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? / You Know She Is The One... / Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.