Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (37334 Views)

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Femich18(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tanzania of all the countries? We are finished
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by holuphisayor(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tanzania's msg: spend your holidays in shithole pls
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by adecz: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
This will only affect Igbos
who think everywhere is 'abroad' &
go there with only criminal intentions.

It appears to also be targeted at
countries with a reputation for breeding
& harbouring islamic terrorists.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by fopishow(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Coming from someone who has never left his village, not to talk the shores of Africa. Until you visit other African countries, you would continually think Nigeria is the giant of Africa
iamJ:
asides to get a taste of their big ass women that are cheap to Bleep, wetin I wan go find for that backwards country?

a country that the presidents bodyguards carry baton is that one a serious country tongue

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Their problem,waiting I wan go do for that country self. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by EmekaBlue(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
But United States of Biafra will have even visa free entry to USA.

Dangerous shithole zoogeria d evil forest full of terrorism and aboki presidiots
Tufiakwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by osuofia2(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
CHAI THIS MAN HAS FINISHED US.. WHAT A PITY

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Yankee101: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
System abuse obviously.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Jokkarm2: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
TANZANIA, WE NO BLAME UNA. AS I DEE SO I GO COME PLAN SAY I WAN GO TANZANIA?, I DEE CRAZEEEE?
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by AFONJACOW(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hahahahahaha and some clueless hungry looking Afonja want to return their lifeless Fulani messiah back to Aso Rock for another 4yrs... sai Barbar Is really working

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by BedLam: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Their loss. Why waste time to go to embassy for a 3rd world country like that and the likes of Ethiopia?
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Stallion93(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:
asides to get a taste of their big ass women that are cheap to Bleep, wetin I wan go find for that backwards country?

a country that the presidents bodyguards carry baton is that one a serious country tongue
The only person worse than a fool is A fool who enjoys being a fool. If u keep quiet no one would even know how foolish you can be. How about your own country and your president? Nigeria has never had and may never have a president like John Magufuli

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by joceey(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
mabacdi:

Winning is a must and everyone right when you are with the right source , call or whatsapp to confirm.

This scammer dey learn work so na every 9:30 exactly you dey always play your game also the scanning code under na the same number everyday

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by VULCAN(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Let's vote in a man that will reverse these kinds of cheap insults.

Vote Atiku 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by sayisayi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
fopishow:
Coming from someone who has never left his village, not to talk the shores of Africa. Until you visit other African countries, you would continually think Nigeria is the giant of Africa

Brother, I tire with typical naija mentality. If all you have been served with is faeces, you might begin to think it is caviar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by gcof(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
iamJ:

tanzania is one of the fastest growing economies in Africa, the government and the people know what they want and they are going for it. There are many tribes in Tanzania and there is nothing like tribal war, nothing like the president is from the North or south like in your Nigeria. They are undergoing serious political and economic cleansing and you’d be amazed where Tanzania will be in 10-20years time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by wink2015(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
stane007:
Nigerians are reportedly no longer eligible for visa on arrival in Tanzania, as disclosed by a Nigerian Twitter user @supersanusi. 

According to the Nigerian Twitter user, other countries too are affected by the recent development and any Nigerian who shows up without a visa will get deported. He further advised travelers to call the Tanzanian embassy to avoid embarrassment. 

Read his tweet below; 

https://lailasnews.com/nigerians-no-longer-eligible-for-visa-on-arrival-in-tanzania/

May be drug dealers from Nigeria and illegal migrant are causing problem for the Tanzania authority hence the clampdown on Nigerians during hard visa rules.

NAIJA PEOPLE AND THEIR BAD BEHAVIOUR IN ANYWHERE THEY SHOW THEIR FACE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by sayisayi(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Parada:

Many of you Igbos are too senseless abeg, so Tanzania is backwards cos they refuse you visa on entry. Small time you’ll start lamenting so n so hate you. Na by force make dem give u visa on entry.

You are a champion fool. Na Igbo dey pepper u abi, don't blame us your mother was getting lashed by Igbo plantain when you were in the womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by OlujobaSamuel: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
_Fucking lol. Also, it is worth mentioning that Ghanaian and some other African countries can now get free visas to South Africa. But Why dem no include 9ja? Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigeria is one country having too strict rules for foreigners to enter the country(legally), and most nation reciprocate foreign policy gestures showb towards them, aside ecowas nation, Nigerians can hardly move to other nation freely and ditto for anyone come to nigeria.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by stagger: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Most people talking here have never set foot on their holiday resorts. If you do, you will weep for Naija.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Onyeloni: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Leaving Nigeria for Tanzania why not get visa to zoo instead.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Gudfrie:

I don't know why Nigeria immigration Are just slack..... Ordinary Tanzania giving sanction to her fellow country. Not dia fault na our people dey rush go dia

When you carry silver spoon idiots who have nor passion nor qualifications for the job & employ them through the back door, this what you get, utterly useless government outfits. Immigration, prison service, fire service, customs & other security outfits Should be based on merit not connection & Godfathersim

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by gcof(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Stallion93:
The only person worse than a fool is A fool who enjoys being a fool. If u keep quiet no one would even know how foolish you can be. How about your own country and your president? Nigeria has never had and may never have a president like John Magufuli
it is just a pity that we do not have selfless leaders like Magufuli

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Uglymugg: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Nigeria is one country having too strict rules for foreigners to enter the country(legally)
Big lie. Do you know how tough it is to enter America? But still American's have free visas to more than 200 countries. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by hundredrivas(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ordinary Tanzania again ? Nigeria has suffered soon somalia will do the same.
Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by sinola(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
stane007:
Nigerians are reportedly no longer eligible for visa on arrival in Tanzania, as disclosed by a Nigerian Twitter user @supersanusi. 

According to the Nigerian Twitter user, other countries too are affected by the recent development and any Nigerian who shows up without a visa will get deported. He further advised travelers to call the Tanzanian embassy to avoid embarrassment. 

Read his tweet below; 

https://lailasnews.com/nigerians-no-longer-eligible-for-visa-on-arrival-in-tanzania/

Tanzania kwa....wetin I dey go find there .......wallai,we don chop shi*t in this country in thale hand of PMB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
which big ass women? can you not remember Tatianna of big brother Africa? the skinny flat gal? their women are very basic, nothing too special about them if it were SA I'd understand
iamJ:

Re: Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania by symbianDON(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
bubu take this!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Derailment In Montana, USA: Three Dead, Fifty Injured / Ugly Experience With Australian Embassy / How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.